Geico Event Q&A December 4 630 CST

PrepGridiron

41 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Because it’s not always about D1 offers. Coaching, fundamentals, and location also play a part. I mean, how else did Cen10 obliterate STA and all of the 10.000 D1s on their team? 

Why did they beat STA? Cuz I think Goldmember might coach at STA.

Seriously I agree with the coaching and fundamentals aspect. I also know that Centennial puts a lot of emphasis on the weight room. They have 5 guys that can squat between 585-645 and about the same can bench 385-455. Even multiple starting DB’s squat 500+. Last year, 2 different RB’s benched 385 and squatted 550. 

13 minutes ago, StingMan44 said:

Why did they beat STA? Cuz I think Goldmember might coach at STA.

Seriously I agree with the coaching and fundamentals aspect. I also know that Centennial puts a lot of emphasis on the weight room. They have 5 guys that can squat between 585-645 and about the same can bench 385-455. Even multiple starting DB’s squat 500+. Last year, 2 different RB’s benched 385 and squatted 550. 

He doesn't coach at STA 

He used to be a stat boy but he don't even live in SFL anymore

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StingMan44 said:

I know that but I wanted to make it his fault.

Still is his fault. He is an atheist who attended a Catholic school. He basically was doing the Devil's work from within. 

His personality on this website reflects the type of emptiness and inner demons he fights and possess daily. The internet is where he is allowed to share the misery that awaits him as soon as he wakes up. 

Dont ever believe he is criticizing something because he believes it or pretends to have knowledge about it. Just know it is only to cause conflict, and negative engagements. 

In conclusion, If he was hungry I wouldn't even let him clean shit off my shoe to earn a meal 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. SFA would play Bama if they could. No more courageous and confident team out there. The Geico wants that second game to be a regional matchup to maximize attendance and revenues. 

So if STA and CC win out and accept, what happens to SFA?

Personally, I'd like them to play either CC or STA/MC.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. SFA would play Bama if they could. No more courageous and confident team out there. The Geico wants that second game to be a regional matchup to maximize attendance and revenues. 

I know man I'm just being an ass, because I'd rather the different regions play against each other like they always have.   Ga vs FL.   Happens like 30 times a year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I know man I'm just being an ass, because I'd rather the different regions play against each other like they always have.   Ga vs FL.   Happens like 30 times a year.  

But not the big dawgs. 

There is always several  not so intriguing match ups. Hardly ever an STA vs. the top GA team. 

• Like 1

Lee Co. IS going to win their State Title.

So its gonna be up to Colquitt to take care of business if they want to go.

The matchup will be one of...

Colquitt vs. STA (If Colquitt & STA both win state.)

Lee vs. STA (If STA & Lee win state, And Colquitt loses or declines)

STA vs. SFA (if both Colquitt & Lee lose or both decline)

Colquitt vs. SFA (if STA loses or declines)

Lee vs. SFA (if STA & Colquitt both lose, or both decline)

On 12/5/2018 at 10:36 AM, Goldmember said:

It only seems that way because hard truths are not easily accepted by people.

The truth...Good God Almighty you don’t know come here from sic’em.

You consistently talk about states teams you know nothing about.

before you can start being truthful with us, you must be truthful to yourself.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

The truth...Good God Almighty you don’t know come here from sic’em.

You consistently talk about states teams you know nothing about.

before you can start being truthful with us, you must be truthful to yourself.

I truthfully told the clowns of the time that 2008 Trinity was overrated. They didn't listen. Then they got exposed.

I truthfully told the clowns of the time, including probably you, that 2015 Trinity was overrated. They didn't listen. Then they got exposed.

And as long as you continue to pimp sorry teams as great than you'll continue to get exposed, too.

14 hours ago, Goldmember said:

I truthfully told the clowns of the time that 2008 Trinity was overrated. They didn't listen. Then they got exposed.

I truthfully told the clowns of the time, including probably you, that 2015 Trinity was overrated. They didn't listen. Then they got exposed.

And as long as you continue to pimp sorry teams as great than you'll continue to get exposed, too.

You mean sorry teams like St. Thomas Aquinas of Florida? Your team lost to two public schools. That is like Alabama losing to Houston Community College. Do you realize how much a recruited all star team like STA has to blow chunks to lose to public schools?

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, TigerHat said:

You mean sorry teams like St. Thomas Aquinas of Florida? Your team lost to two public schools. That is like Alabama losing to Houston Community College. Do you realize how much a recruited all star team like STA has to blow chunks to lose to public schools?

Nvm. 

Blow chunks.... lol. 

BGW

On 12/8/2018 at 9:31 PM, TigerHat said:

It’s called TERRIBLE COACHING and INDIVIDUALS OVER TEAM that always does those type teams in.