Geico Event Q&A December 4 630 CST

PrepGridiron

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

But that could be a possible matchup in the GEICO this year if both win out.

Yes. And I agree it would be a great matchup.

It's also one we probably would never see if not for this GEICO Bowl Series/Paragon/ESPN. 

Still both teams have one more game to win before being "in". 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I did answer your question. You're just incredibly dense, apparently.

I said because they don't have 13 FBS level offers and I don't know where Rashid got that number or what he was talking about.

Eastside Catholic is not that talented and not that good.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article222403965.html

1 minute ago, StingMan44 said:

They only have 7 starred players in the rivals database.

People (including coaches and players) report all kinds of nonsense numbers when it comes to college offers.

The true story will be told on signing day.

Go watch their film, Elmer Fudd. They're not that talented.

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

They only have 7 starred players in the rivals database.

People (including coaches and players) report all kinds of nonsense numbers when it comes to college offers.

The true story will be told on signing day.

Go watch their film, Elmer Fudd. They're not that talented.

Hey shithead 

Not every player with offers in on rivals,  in fact I've seen players with 10+ d1 offers not listed but you don't know shit 

@954gator

Please explain to me why anyone takes that moron seriously when he knows nothing 

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

@HawgGoneIt @PrepGridiron

This is getting ridiculous

Can we seriously sit here and let one troll potentially scare off very respectful guests that could give us "real" insight into the processes teams have

Not the fake insight Los claims he has while being a office jockey in Tallahassee 

Not defending Los, but in the same thread you call out KH from ESPN who happens to be partnered with Paragon and you seem to always reply to his posts, no matter who they are to, and get into it with Los. With all do respect, it takes 2. I have no issue with you, just sayin it for friend I barely like that asked me to post this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Not defending Los, but in the same thread you call out KH from ESPN who happens to be partnered with Paragon and you seem to always reply to his posts, no matter who they are to, and get into it with Los. With all do respect, it takes 2. I have no issue with you, just sayin it for friend I barely like that asked me to post this.

If i sit here and ignore him he will think I'm scared of him 

I'm not scared of some keyboard jockey like Los 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why is it acceptable for CQ to play privates like TC and Sully, but not STA? 

It's not prohibited. 

I didn't mean it as if it were a prohibited thing. Just going by the difficulties Colquitt has usually had getting these type games. 

It took ESPN/Paragon involvement to get the game with AHP as well. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That to me sounds like a firm commitment from Colquitt or Lee assuming they win the title. 

Because why would SFA automatically be out if STA loses if they didn't already have STA's replacement ready?

Well Rashid didn't say Colquitt or Lee either one had declined an invitation while confirming that Lakeland had done so respectfully. 

By god, I'm looking forward to it either way. I hope like heck, Colquitt is in it. I've already forwent any Christmas purchases for myself as I would totally prefer to give myself a trip to where ever this game is held for Christmas than other options available. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StingMan44 said:

EC has 13 guys with FBS level offers. Centennial has 2. Why does everyone expect Centennial to blow them out??  

Because it’s not always about D1 offers. Coaching, fundamentals, and location also play a part. I mean, how else did Cen10 obliterate STA and all of the 10.000 D1s on their team? 

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So basically SFA ain't playing STA no matter what?   I expected that ish.   They didn't want none. 

They could play if colquitt and Lee county both lose (or both decline)

But STA still has to beat Lakeland and even though Los wants everyone convinced it will be a cakewalk it isn't and only a moron would think so (which is exactly what that trashbag Los is)