Geico Event Q&A December 4 630 CST

PrepGridiron

Northside Warner Robins is bad on offense this year. I’ve seen them a lot in my life and that was NOT one of their better teams. It’s believable they lost six games because they can’t pass the ball and they’re not even that good running it. 

6A is down this year. Lanier and Dacula made the semifinals and neither of those teams are any good. I’ve seen both in person and neither of them are impressive 

Lee County went 15-0 and dominated each game. Special season for them. Not sure I’d have them top 5 in Georgia, but they’re close enough to argue.  

• Like 1

Stop calling people by their real name if they aren't using it as their screen name. 

Nobody on here is trying to dox you Columbiafan. Stop doxxing others. It's bullshit and i've asked you once before to not do that mess. 

It's bullshit dammit. Stop. 

It gets reported almost every time by someone and it's because it isn't fair or right. Just because you have a problem with the guy and know who he is is not good reason to dox him for everyone. It should be enough that you know who he is. Keep itnto yourself until he releases it on his own.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I agree ^ it’s WAAAY over the line to use that on here. Its football , guy. Never that serious. Me and Los used go at it all the time and we’d never do something like that. That’s DickTurpin shit. Leave that be 

I'm over the line? 

Block got banned for a hell a lot less then what Los does daily but Los continues to get immunity from any punishment and the last time anyone tried to cool his jets he bitched to admins and got that person in hot water (you probably remember what I'm referencing)

I just want to understand why anyone sees any value in someone with no credibility like Los and btw don't believe what los says,  he has no firsthand info in programs

He has same info i could get because he isn't inside the building, all his info is second hand information based on him asking someone else inside of other programs even though he tries to pass it off as first hand

What i did might have made me a Dick but at least I'm not a liar like Los 

And i would take dick over liar any day of the week 

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop calling people by their real name if they aren't using it as their screen name. 

Nobody on here is trying to dox you Columbiafan. Stop doxxing others. It's bullshit and i've asked you once before to not do that mess. 

It's bullshit dammit. Stop. 

It gets reported almost every time by someone and it's because it isn't fair or right. Just because you have a problem with the guy and know who he is is not good reason to dox him for everyone. It should be enough that you know who he is. Keep itnto yourself until he releases it on his own.

Fine I'll cut it out

Not because Los deserves any ounce of respect but because you do deserve respect and by me doing that it is a act of disrespect towards you 

While, normally, I would agree with you guys about using someone's real first name on a blog site, but if there's one person who deserves to have his name dragged through the mud it's Canes. I will refrain from using his first name out of respect for you guys as well. Quite frankly, I don't know why I we even give him the time of day on here anymore. I can't recall the amount of times I've called him out and asked him to put out a simple poll of national teams or even participate in a pick'em contest to prove his mettle.  He has always refused. He's just simply not man enough to do it. 

I'll leave the little fella alone.  

• Like 3

I personally dont understand why actual first names are such a taboo. People should be held accountable for what they say in person and online. Whats bullshit is Goldmember acting like a jackass on every post he makes, because I’m sure he wouldn’t say half this crap if face to face with someone (I’m sure he’ll respond by saying he would). Also, it’s not like us knowing his first name means he is outed. Tons of people have his first name, so its not like someone could find him without a last name as well. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StingMan44 said:

I personally dont understand why actual first names are such a taboo. People should be held accountable for what they say in person and online. 

Totally agree. Unfortunately it is not like that so people post accordingly.

Don't blame the poster for adapting the mores of the internet blame the internet for evolving as less than a public square. 

I kind of wish that we all had to put our name and face with what we post. I think a lot of stuff would be different than it is now. 

Having said that, a lot of guys use this as a release and a way to say what they really want or whatever. Some may be coaches being critical of stuff anonymously, fans may be being critical of coaches, parents may be critical of everyone or whatever and if everyone isn't going to put a picture and name with their posts, we need to protect everyone's anonymity. It's only fair. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

While, normally, I would agree with you guys about using someone's real first name on a blog site, but if there's one person who deserves to have his name dragged through the mud it's Canes.

Absolutely and totally not true. 

I read frustration, arrogance and humor in Canes posts not hate which I read in some posters. Some decent posters in fact get frustrated and respond in hate. (like my Pumpkin!) Others reply in malice, even worse. I won't name them.

Anyway, I just don't "get" the condemnation of Canes. There are a few, not many but a few, real creeps here. Canes is not one. 

Personally I applaud the site for drawing the line at something so trite as a first name because that is the "gateway" to harassment. 

Much respect to @PrepGridiron

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of wish that we all had to put our name and face with what we post. I think a lot of stuff would be different than it is now. 

Having said that, a lot of guys use this as a release and a way to say what they really want or whatever. Some may be coaches being critical of stuff anonymously, fans may be being critical of coaches, parents may be critical of everyone or whatever and if everyone isn't going to put a picture and name with their posts, we need to protect everyone's anonymity. It's only fair. 

Some of us are just having a good time and in a message board that can get lost.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 6:15 AM, ECHS05 said:

Colquitt will be mentally exhausted after a tough playoff run. Where as SFA should be 100% fresh.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

You are indeed, "special." 

Honest Opie, you are are wild one. If you only knew how well I know you. LOL

Now don't go being a Rubio! You saw what happened to him.😘

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Some of us are just having a good time and in a message board that can get lost.

It certainly can. I readily admit that. At rhe same time, some people's idea of a good time is someone else's bad time. 

Sometimes figuring out the difference is the difficult part. Idk. We just all need to be more mindful of each other. That's probably asking too much of a lot of guys though. 

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes. If Colquitt wins, they'll host SFA. 

If Colquitt loses, Lee will host SFA. 

Host again?!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin Rush.

ans SFA has not even played a game in how long?

Talk about a stacked deck. 

I am sure would have it no other way. 

Listen, I think the world of you but enough is enough with Colquitt. They should never be ranked in the top 25 (nor should Allen) until they freakin do something. Be a DLS. They play easy schedules but damned, they take on all too. Alan and Colquitt? They play easy schedules. Period. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Host again?!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin Rush.

ans SFA has not even played a game in how long?

Talk about a stacked deck. 

I am sure would have it no other way. 

Listen, I think the world of you but enough is enough with Colquitt. They should never be ranked in the top 25 (nor should Allen) until they freakin do something. Be a DLS. They play easy schedules but damned, they take on all too. Alan and Colquitt? They play easy schedules. Period. 

We were going to travel had STA won. 

I think the decision on where the game would be was based on climate. 

Pretty sure the Paragon guys made these offers albeit I wasn't in the room.

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It certainly can. I readily admit that. At rhe same time, some people's idea of a good time is someone else's bad time

It sure is but they are only words in passing so it does not matter. You can tell when someone posts of hate. That, at least to me, is the line. 

If folks cant compete in word they need to move on. Because someone disagrees with you and can out argue you it does not mean they are causing your bad time. 

Take personal responsibility. (not you, I mean in general)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't have a problem with sharing my name on here 

I would gladly invite anyone who wants to debate football a front row ticket to a game in Lake City

Met @Nolebull813 twice (and he welcome to come to Lake City again anytime he wants) 

Met @DarterBlue (also he is welcome to come to a game anytime he wants, all i need is a week's notice so i can get the ticket) 

Hell @HawgGoneIt I've invited you as well to a game,  unfortunately it just didn't work out

I'm not type of person who says this stuff on here and isn't willing to say the same stuff in person, just ask nolebull 😂 

I gave him hell the first time over what he said about my team :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It sure is but they are only words in passing so it does not matter. You can tell when someone posts of hate. That, at least to me, is the line. 

If folks cant compete in word they need to move on. Because someone disagrees with you and can out argue you it does not mean they are causing your bad time. 

Take personal responsibility. (not you, I mean in general)

That applies to Los, he can't compete in word without resembling the behavior of a spoiled brat child

And I find it worrying that you have no problem with someone of questionable credibility having so much power like Los seems to have

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Absolutely and totally not true. 

I read frustration, arrogance and humor in Canes posts not hate which I read in some posters. Some decent posters in fact get frustrated and respond in hate. (like my Pumpkin!) Others reply in malice, even worse. I won't name them.

Anyway, I just don't "get" the condemnation of Canes. There are a few, not many but a few, real creeps here. Canes is not one. 

Personally I applaud the site for drawing the line at something so trite as a first name because that is the "gateway" to harassment. 

Much respect to @PrepGridiron

Are you fuckin kidding 

Do you not read what Los puts? 

The dickhead brings everything on himself by specifically targeting people and I for one refuse to stand aside like so many people have obviously chosen and willing to accept his actions as acceptable