Howwww Boutttt Dem Packers....... Worlds Greatest High school (kicking coach) Gets upset for second straight year

LiberalDonaldTrump

22 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay Here’s how it went down my last day on here

@PrepGridiron can back me up on this 

i quit my construction job because some dude recruited me on to his  + Fire and crime/trauma scene clean up Crew... After I go through hazmat training I’ll start at 28 an hour . With OT after 40 hours and Automatic OT on all Trauma clean ups

EADB048C-2009-4A01-A202-16553A9DABF8.png

If your job is cleaning up traumas why would you automatically get overtime every time you clean up traumas 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

If your job is cleaning up traumas why would you automatically get overtime every time you clean up traumas 

Sorry should explain more 

I’d say 6 days a week  of working I’d probably do 2 or 3 Bio jobs  mixed in with some fire, water restoration , and hoarding cleanup jobs(mostly Residential) ... but after our typical 8 to 330 pm Schedule,

were on call after the morning shift the rest of the night  on the call By the State or any Hotel chains that needs an emergency Clean up AsAp.

so if you add up the Residential and commercial clean ups, Thiers times ur getting OT 6 days a week 

On 12/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao well Hawg banned me then I protested by banning myself then I quit my job and work as a crime scene cleaner... totally forgot about this website untill I seen that a certain public powerhouse got upset 😡 and I could not help put come back 

I’m calling bullshit on this.

Where the f in New Jersey are you going to just randomly notice that Milton GA beat Colquitt County in a high school football game?

Conversation in a bar: “Hey, how’s it going?

“Ok, got a new job cleaning crime scenes.”

”Sweet.  Hey, did you hear Milton nipped Colquitt last night?

GTFO!

Admit it, you’ve been lurking ever since you got released from jail.

• Haha 6

I'm glad the guy posted the 0 touchdowns in the second half of the last two state title games. 

Clearly he's an idiot armed with few facts.

Colquitt actually scored their only 2 touchdowns in the second half of the title game last year. Actually led with 49 sec. left on the clock. 

But yeah... How bout em?! 14 and 1, in the semis or better for 5 years in a row, sitting near the pinnacle of the state and clearly the team to beat annually. 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao well Hawg banned me then I protested by banning myself then I quit my job and work as a crime scene cleaner... totally forgot about this website untill I seen that a certain public powerhouse got upset 😡 and I could not help put come back 

So you got locked up and clean the jail. How did you get trustee status so quick?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wosinc said:

I’m calling bullshit on this.

Where the f in New Jersey are you going to just randomly notice that Milton GA beat Colquitt County in a high school football game?

Conversation in a bar: “Hey, how’s it going?

“Ok, got a new job cleaning crime scenes.”

”Sweet.  Hey, did you hear Milton nipped Colquitt last night?

GTFO!

Admit it, you’ve been lurking ever since you got released from jail.

I’m calling bullshit... how about twitter exploded with rumors  of Propst going to Tennessee. So it was all over that...   Plus other than that I was watching the blessed trinity game prior ... so I knew Colquitt was playing later in the day

any more brain busters you need me to answer 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m calling bullshit... how about twitter exploded with rumors  of Propst going to Tennessee. So it was all over that...   Plus other than that I was watching the blessed trinity game prior ... so I knew Colquitt was playing later in the day

any more brain busters you need me to answer 

So, like I said ... lurking. 😎

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay Here’s how it went down my last day on here

@PrepGridiron can back me up on this 

i quit my construction job because some dude recruited me on to his  + Fire and crime/trauma scene clean up Crew... After I go through hazmat training I’ll start at 28 an hour . With OT after 40 hours and Automatic OT on all Trauma clean ups

EADB048C-2009-4A01-A202-16553A9DABF8.png

Any copper and metal scraps laying around on these trauma scenes?

Regards,

TheAssole

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Any copper and metal scraps laying around on these trauma scenes?

Regards,

TheAssole

🤦‍♂️ lmao 🤣 

No absolutely not ..But it’s OT all day with those jobs...

The Hoarding clean outs from foreclosures are probably the best.. the banks dont give a shit about what’s in the house ... they just want it emptied...so they can sell it... and especially around nice neighborhoods.. for example a couple houses ago ... had clothes scattered all over the house on the floor , in the closets, on the beds , under the beds .. and in almost all the pockets was like 1-10$ in each pocket,,, found lunch boxes with lunch money in it... found bank envelope ✉️ of 200$ under cat shit next to a piss bottle in between the mattress and the wall

• Like 1

Something for the OOS guys to ponder. I just copy it.

Colquitt County HS is in the states largest classification, 7A, region 1 (their districts are called regions). It consists of a whopping 4 teams! There are a total of 48 teams in 7A, and 32 teams make the playoffs. Since each region gets 4 teams in the playoffs, our little friends in Colquitt County had no worries, as EVERY team in their region qualified. CCHS is the 25th largest school in 7A, with a student body of 2441 students.

Oh, and they play in a soccer stadium on Weds.....

37 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Colquitt County HS is in the states largest classification, 7A, region 1 (their districts are called regions). It consists of a whopping 4 teams! There are a total of 48 teams in 7A, and 32 teams make the playoffs. Since each region gets 4 teams in the playoffs, our little friends in Colquitt County had no worries, as EVERY team in their region qualified. CCHS is the 25th largest school in 7A, with a student body of 2441 students.

All four teams in Colquitt's region aren't guaranteed a spot. 

The only way all four got in this year was Camden took the state's at large spot which is won through a power ratings formula. 

Most years, since the new 7A was created, only 3 region 1 teams have made it. 

Just an fyi. 

54 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Umm.... 

No all 4 teams don't automatically get qualified either... 

This year was a rarity... 

And wtf are you talking about a soccer stadium? 

The Benz is a Football stadium that allows the Soccer team to use it... 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All four teams in Colquitt's region aren't guaranteed a spot. 

The only way all four got in this year was Camden took the state's at large spot which is won through a power ratings formula. 

Most years, since the new 7A was created, only 3 region 1 teams have made it. 

Just an fyi. 

What are you doing here, trying to use logic and facts?

• Haha 1