USA Today MNC is...

LiberalDonaldTrump

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

No congrats for me. I had nothing to do with the team other then being a booster and meme maker. These kids had a hell of a season and over came so much (all be it alot of the things they over came being self inflicted adversity) Really happy for Bru and all the kids. 

Also, i take back everything i said about USAT a few weeks back.

• Like 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Who would disparage a fine young man from Australia who wanted to further his Catholic education at MD fine religeous institution?  Who are we to judge on Christmas Eve?

Idk man that’s murky water there bud ... unless said student 👩‍🎓 Athlete wants a BNU Education,,,, then I’m for it

• Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Not disparaging. I'm all for it rights, freedoms and liberties. Just need to be compliant with the necessary paperwork. It's not that hard. 

They still beat MV, Cen10, SJB, DLS in succession without him.  So whats the issue?  Paperwork?  Most people expect MNC to be won on the field, not in the clerical office. 

Losers hug * and technicalities.  Winners win on the field.

Who's the Poll of Record? 

mic drop.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spring Valley, baby! The best Haitian ballers in America. 

Spring Valley would sectional contenders every year in Section 1, NY Class AA in both football and basketball if they kept all of their talent in state / at the school.  Still a little bit of a rough area but from what I understand the school district is making notable improvements.  I’m in Westchester, not Rockland, so all I have is second hand information.