Best football photograph

Cal 14

Since things are slow while we wait until more schedules come out and whatnot... I thought I'd see how many others are into photography like myself.  Let's see your best football-related shot.

Mine is actually my avatar.  Taken during the delay of the De La Salle-Trinity game at Newsome Stadium, Texas.

image.thumb.jpeg.188e248d86b75857331efebbb06dfd0a.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

Since things are slow while we wait until more schedules come out and whatnot... I thought I'd see how many others are into photography like myself.  Let's see your best football-related shot.

Mine is actually my avatar.  Taken during the delay of the De La Salle-Trinity game at Newsome Stadium, Texas.

image.thumb.jpeg.188e248d86b75857331efebbb06dfd0a.jpeg

I was at that game and it was some crazy weather for us Cali guys. While sitting in the parking lot waiting for the inclement weather to pass we chatted with a bunch of really nice locals that wanted to see  if that Cali team they had heard about was for real. 

16 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I was at that game and it was some crazy weather for us Cali guys. While sitting in the parking lot waiting for the inclement weather to pass we chatted with a bunch of really nice locals that wanted to see  if that Cali team they had heard about was for real. 

Despite the loss, it was an awesome weekend for me.  I had been working in Austin that week, so I flew to Dallas instead of home.  My brother met me there from the Bay Area for his birthday.  Friday night, we went to see a Rangers game.  Saturday morning, we went to Six Flags (right next to the Ranger stadium), then to the DLS-Trinity game.  Sunday morning, we took a tour of AT&T Stadium.  Good times.

• Like 4

My sister sent me this a little while back.  This was my very last high school football play and it could not have ended any better.  After a long 8 minute drive that started on our 8 yd line with 4 3rd and long and 2 successful 4th down plays the game came down to the last play.  Game tied at 6-6 with 34 seconds left and 4th and 4 to go.  I scored on the play to win the game and the next Monday the local paper had this photo.  

profilepic.jpg.cdf28787d821733a1d06df73c65fbade.jpg

Man I love this game.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

Despite the loss, it was an awesome weekend for me.  I had been working in Austin that week, so I flew to Dallas instead of home.  My brother met me there from the Bay Area for his birthday.  Friday night, we went to see a Rangers game.  Saturday morning, we went to Six Flags (right next to the Ranger stadium), then to the DLS-Trinity game.  Sunday morning, we took a tour of AT&T Stadium.  Good times.

My wife and I visited some friends in South Lake. Their son had played on 2 of the national championship teams for the Dragons. Went by their hs stadium pretty impressive and you can buy PSL to guarantee your seats. We did a lot of sight seeing in the DFW area. I really liked the area but the humidity was killing me. 😰

The 2006 USAT pictures of the #1 ranked 14 -0 DLS players crying after the game ended. JJ Di Luigi could not be stopped, and DLS loses the first Cal top bowl game againts a 2 loss CC. The dumb found look on Lads face when he shook Welsh's hand. And the look's on Lad's disappointed face when he had to hand shake  BJ after 2 straight losses.