Forgive Me For a Colquitt Topic on a National Website, but...

HawgGoneIt

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.ajc.com/blog/high-school-sports/football-coaching-moves-spalding-hires-colquitt-coordinator/dTrvyqyvrllo8ND4e9X7yN/

Colquitt offensive coordinator hired to be head coach at Spalding County. 

*Dances a little jig*

I'll miss him. 

Hammond knows eleven is enough

good luck to him 😃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ok carry on with you all's national level discussion that is pretty much just Cali  and Jersey ball. 

My drive by  for the off season is done. 

Ofq5pSV.gif.827c83b05c489b7445f9d7c637425cc2.gif

....that butt is "national"

I've been throwing some "spice" around just to break the monotony, but I'm slowing down myself honestly.......

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.ajc.com/blog/high-school-sports/football-coaching-moves-spalding-hires-colquitt-coordinator/dTrvyqyvrllo8ND4e9X7yN/

Colquitt offensive coordinator hired to be head coach at Spalding County. 

*Dances a little jig*

I'll miss him. 

I know alot Colquitt fans will be excited to hear this news. We will see how it turns out.

3 hours ago, Woodchopper said:

I know alot Colquitt fans will be excited to hear this news. We will see how it turns out.

Yeah. Continuity is certainly important, and high level OC's clearly are not a dime a dozen. 

I for one am glad that he landed a HC position. Maybe his exit will shake up and refresh the atmosphere around the locker room and practice field and we see a positive reaction all around. 

This stuff happens every other year.  Most of us have come to expect it.  The trick will be in the new hire.  Colquitt's offensive system is a tad more complex that the ones at other schools.  I say we double Sutton's salary and get his butt back from Clay-Chalkville.  Shoot...pay his wife and kids too...if we hafta.

But that's just the way I see it....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

From what I’ve seen of them, their offensive scheme seemed pretty advanced for HS.  They spread the field well....did they run hurry up often?

Not as much this past season with a first year starter at qb.  As the qb aptitude in the system progresses so does the playbook and schemes like the hurry up. 

It really all depends on the strengths of the team each year. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not as much this past season with a first year starter at qb.  As the qb aptitude in the system progresses so does the playbook and schemes like the hurry up. 

It really all depends on the strengths of the team each year. 

And the ability to count to three.  😂

Sorry Hawg, couldn't help myself.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic subject matter...but....if you fellers saw what 94Packer had to eat at Steak & Shake....you'd break down in tears.....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Seeing @94Packer bought a inflatable pool ima take a wild guess and say he got something off the dollar menu

• Haha 1

@Rufus69 @imaGoodBoyNow It was called a 7x7... it’s off the secret menu at steak and shake.  it is 7 patties, and 7 pieces of cheese. and My 16 yr old challenged me to eat it. He got the same and inhaled it like it was nothing.... I gave it my best shot but only managed to get a little over halfway through it. I took the kids for Ice cream while we were down in Tallahassee also. It was a busy day yesterday. We hosted a wiffle ball tournament in Moultrie yesterday morning, and had a homer in derby also, after that we went to Tallahassee and got ice cream, went to sky zone, and went to steak and shake. We left the house around 9:00 yesterday morning and got home a little after midnight. Sorry I haven’t been around much lately but life has been interesting and busy to say the least lol.I think@imaGoodBoyNow was really jealous of my inflatable pool😂. It was great for the moment and when I was done with it it went by by. @imaGoodBoyNow you just don’t understand... I’ve got a 16 yr old playing varsity football,  a 9yr old playingYMCA soccer, club soccer, and pop warner football, and a 4 yr old playing YMCA soccer. My girlfriends son plays rec baseball, travel baseball and pop warner football, and her daughter does competitive cheerleading. We are never around enough to enjoy an in ground pool lol. All of our money and time is spent chasing kids around.... I will say I do have some of the best ball park chairs money can buy lol

618EFCA3-67ED-4D1E-9A25-F3AF4AABB83F.jpeg

40742AB9-48CC-4728-BDE9-48B0544B4099.jpeg

• Like 3

On 2/22/2019 at 10:02 AM, Rufus69 said:

This stuff happens every other year.  Most of us have come to expect it.  The trick will be in the new hire.  Colquitt's offensive system is a tad more complex that the ones at other schools.  I say we double Sutton's salary and get his butt back from Clay-Chalkville.  Shoot...pay his wife and kids too...if we hafta.

But that's just the way I see it....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Im havent been in the Georgia Loop lately.

But I agree with this 👍🏿

58 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

@Rufus69 @imaGoodBoyNow It was called a 7x7... it’s off the secret menu at steak and shake.  it is 7 patties, and 7 pieces of cheese. and My 16 yr old challenged me to eat it. He got the same and inhaled it like it was nothing.... I gave it my best shot but only managed to get a little over halfway through it. I took the kids for Ice cream while we were down in Tallahassee also. It was a busy day yesterday. We hosted a wiffle ball tournament in Moultrie yesterday morning, and had a homer in derby also, after that we went to Tallahassee and got ice cream, went to sky zone, and went to steak and shake. We left the house around 9:00 yesterday morning and got home a little after midnight. Sorry I haven’t been around much lately but life has been interesting and busy to say the least lol.I think@imaGoodBoyNow was really jealous of my inflatable pool😂. It was great for the moment and when I was done with it it went by by. @imaGoodBoyNow you just don’t understand... I’ve got a 16 yr old playing varsity football,  a 9yr old playingYMCA soccer, club soccer, and pop warner football, and a 4 yr old playing YMCA soccer. My girlfriends son plays rec baseball, travel baseball and pop warner football, and her daughter does competitive cheerleading. We are never around enough to enjoy an in ground pool lol. All of our money and time is spent chasing kids around.... I will say I do have some of the best ball park chairs money can buy lol

Lighweight Stuff 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

Sweet Mary and Joseph..... I’m make a career change... ...ur cardiologists probably making a killing down yander

• Haha 2