47 Months.....

RedZone

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think the "look" fits this NEW country...

Cheat the government out of million and millions of dollars, scam banks for millions and million of dollars, laundry millions and millions of dollars, lie about 500 times, intimidate witnesses, and etc....... AND........3 years basically and a small fine. xD

They will cut your head off in some countries for these offenses....

AND, the trump pussies here are pleased. 

#newlookamerica

a lawyer tweeted into to a show last night and saying he just represented a guy who got 4 years for stealing $100.00 from laundry machine...

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

"individual number one" kicking sand?...LOL..you guys are in love with a crazy clown who is as dirty as it gets...but you keep cheering your dirty boy on...as Mueller does his job...I guess you're a Manifort fan-boy too huh?...a POS who sold our country out?...figures you rightes would love such a "patriot"...SAD..VERY SAD....😟

It’s not sad. Any reasonable, logical person can see what is happening here. You’ve fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. Like I said, the left depends upon low information voters like you. Not a Manifort fan here. Dude stole 6 million from the taxpayers. Who’d be a fan of that? But I’m also smart enough to know not to equate any of his wrong doings toTrump like the MsM brainwashes you to do. On the contrary for me. I acknowledge that Trump has actually been resilient through this unprecedented, unrelenting, non-stop, 24/7 365, unethical smear campaign by the left to overthrow a sitting POTUS.

Questions for you? Do you think that Obama(or any other president for that matter), would be “clean” if the House investigated them like this and the media ran 100% biased negative news?  

Do you think that there wouldn’t be collateral damage (ie Manafort) to their respective inner circles due to said investigations and media smear campaign? 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not a Manifort fan here. Dude stole 6 million from the taxpayers. Who’d be a fan of that? But I’m also smart enough to know not to equate any of his wrong doings toTrump 

NO, you are really NOT.

Your daddy in chief just tweeted he was vindicated ONCE AGAIN. What does that have to do with manadirt? 

#getyourstoriesstraightdumbass

• Like 1

AND, until you trump sheep see your daddy's tax returns you should really stay on "MUTE" concerning tax cheats, scammers and etc......and, who trump is involved with.

You have absolutely NO "leverage" or "opinions".......just a bunch of babbling morons who don't want their hearts broken.

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It’s not sad. Any reasonable, logical person can see what is happening here. You’ve fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. Like I said, the left depends upon low information voters like you. Not a Manifort fan here. Dude stole 6 million from the taxpayers. Who’d be a fan of that? But I’m also smart enough to know not to equate any of his wrong doings toTrump like the MsM brainwashes you to do. On the contrary for me. I acknowledge that Trump has actually been resilient through this unprecedented, unrelenting, non-stop, 24/7 365, unethical smear campaign by the left to overthrow a sitting POTUS.

Questions for you? Do you think that Obama(or any other president for that matter), would be “clean” if the House investigated them like this and the media ran 100% biased negative news?  

Do you think that there wouldn’t be collateral damage (ie Manafort) to their respective inner circles due to said investigations and media smear campaign? 

.."But I’m also smart enough to know not to equate any of his wrong doings toTrump"....so him being at the Trump tower meeting with Russian spies is no big deal?...him sharing campaign info. with the Russians to pay off his debts also has nothing to do with Trump either as he was the in charge of the campaign...or the change in the Republican platform regarding Russia/Ukraine?....talk about hook, line and sinker...Donny got you!...Mr. Low Info...:$

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

the three of them are the poster children for mainstream media LOL...CNN reported something negative against Trump..it must be true...lets have a circle jerk...Fox reported something positive about Trump...where's my safe space and binky?  Waaa waaa waaa!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.."But I’m also smart enough to know not to equate any of his wrong doings toTrump"....so him being at the Trump tower meeting with Russian spies is no big deal?...him sharing campaign info. with the Russians to pay off his debts also has nothing to do with Trump either as he was the in charge of the campaign...or the change in the Republican platform regarding Russia/Ukraine?....talk about hook, line and sinker...Donny got you!...Mr. Low Info...:$

Questions not answered. Duly noted.

...one other question tho since we’re being all friendly and all.  Do you agree with the MSM disseminating 100% negative spin/editorials on the sitting POTUS despite your President’s unprecedented positive measurables that determine how a President is performing? And BtW, overall unemployment is at an all time low now @ 3.8%. Let that sink in. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

...one other question tho. Do you agree with the MSM disseminating 100% negative spin/editorials on the sitting POTUS despite the unprecedented positive measurables that determine how a President is performing? And BtW, overall unemployment is at an all time low now @ 3.8%. Let that sink in. Thoughts?

Crybaby won't answer because he has no answer.:/:/

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It's VERY SAD but let me answer your question...

1. Obama like Nixon-Bush-Clinton and all modern day Presidents have had their past scrutinized very carefully...they couldn't stop talking about Obama saying he didn't inhale in college...or when the news broke days before Bush Jr's election that he had got a DWI when he was in his 20's..the press and opposing party did their job and made sure a crook/thief/spy isn't our President...all Presidents prior to Donny released their taxes to prove they weren't a crook or compromised...why doesn't your boy release his taxes and put all Americans minds to rest??...because he's a thief/scam artist and his taxes will prove it...but he's being picked on by the MSM?!...stop drinking Trump's Kool-Aid and see what's happening in front of your eyes....

He's told over 10,000 lies since taking office....and you think it's business as usual?..we shouldn't questions EVERY lie he tells?...some true blooded Americans think we should...the same ones who believe the MSM and not a serial liar.

2. Collateral damage?...like all the guys that went down with Nixon? If your dirty then you will have collateral damage...not dirty?..no damage.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...one other question tho since we’re being all friendly and all.  Do you agree with the MSM disseminating 100% negative spin/editorials on the sitting POTUS despite your President’s unprecedented positive measurables that determine how a President is performing? And BtW, overall unemployment is at an all time low now @ 3.8%. Let that sink in. Thoughts?

he's a "one hit wonder"...unemployment is low...a great thing for all Americans...the GDP came in much lower than expected last quarter 2.3% (Concha won't tell you that)...his "wall" emergency is a joke...our international standing is at an all-time low IMO...all his amigos are going to jail for lying...his lawyer/accountant and cronies are all flipping on him...he's been named in a Federal crime and he tells several lies every day...but we should just  ignore the reality and praise him for the low unemployment figures?....sure.....O.o

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

66 and Herr Chipmunk literally do nothing but foam at the mouth over All Things Orange Man 24/7/365. 

Hard to imagine what a sad, miserable existence that would be. 

and you Trump worshipers are all about denying the obvious...talk about a miserable existence?!...life with your head in the sand...O.o

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I have an honest question brother.  In your opinion has Trump done anything wrong since he has been in office?  Such as lying or making derogatory remarks either with his mouth or his tweets?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Such as lying or making derogatory remarks either with his mouth or his tweets?  

Shouldn’t actions be more important than petty insults? Derogatory remarks? Obama said conservatives only cared about guns and God. Can you imagine? 

You’re  mad trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig more than Obama’s countless failures in the Middle East? Mistakenly taking out gaddafi in Libya and  as a result ISIS (who Obama hilariously called the JV team) taking control of important oil resources in the country? Obama and Eric holder sending guns to Mexico and after traced found out to have them used against and killing our own border agents? Obama Turning our backs against Israel ? Crimea? The Iran deal? Obama paying 5 Billion and exchanging 5 taliban terrorists for a known Deserter? Obama weaponizing the IRS against his enemies? Want me to continue? 

But Trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig and he’s the bad guy according to a clown like you. 

You sir are a total schmuck. You are not well versed and well read to engage in any sort of political dialogue because you don’t know enough facts. 

I put some clown in a corner last week at a bar. He loved Obama too. After 30 minutes he crawled into a hole like a coward. I’d do the same to you in person ..... you are a total fool. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I have an honest question brother.  In your opinion has Trump done anything wrong since he has been in office?  Such as lying or making derogatory remarks either with his mouth or his tweets?  

Trump is no angel. Never said he was. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says or does. But the majority of it I do. Is his delivery always the best? No. He didn’t get to where he is by not being a little ruthless at times. Has he lied? Probably. But it sure isn’t as much as the left claims. And on top of that, show me a politician that hasn’t lied. I guarantee Obama, Hillary, and the rest have lied. But the lapdog media gives them a pass. 

At the end of the day, whatever lie DJT has told is pale in comparison to how far down the left has stooped in an attempt to overthrow a sitting POTUS that is doing a solid job. It’s disgusting. I’ve voted democrat in the past, but I don’t even recognize the party anymore. The left is the party creating all of this division through identity politics, intimidation, and putting other countries before our own people. The liberals are running around destroying shit, suppressing free speech, and using terms like racist a little too liberally for me...among other negative things.

Seriously. What’s there to like about dems anymore?