47 Months.....

RedZone

19 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

66 and Herr Chipmunk literally do nothing but foam at the mouth over All Things Orange Man 24/7/365. 

Hard to imagine what a sad, miserable existence that would be. 

Yet this thread is about manadirt and who's here.

ALL the trump girls including you. I get that.

He was part of the trump corruption team.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Yet this thread is about manadirt and who's here.

Seems like it's about you crying about his only getting 47 months. 

ALL the trump girls including you. I get that.

Yet you're the one crying like a girl. Interesting. 

He was part of the trump corruption team.

Indeed. Hence, "All Things Orange Man." Not getting any less dumb, huh?

23 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

66 and Herr Chipmunk literally do nothing but foam at the mouth over All Things Orange Man 24/7/365. 

Hard to imagine what a sad, miserable existence that would be. 

What is even sadder is that you always respond to their "foam at the mouth" with absolutely nothing.  Here is an idea, why don't you actually respond to what is being discussed.  Throw in your thoughts once in a while instead of looking like you are devoid of any kind of independent thought.  You do have opinions on things right?  Novel ideal right?  

I could say that you are foaming at the mouth defending all things Trump but that would be a simple minded response and would do nothing for the conversation.  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Shouldn’t actions be more important than petty insults? Derogatory remarks? Obama said conservatives only cared about guns and God. Can you imagine? 

You’re  mad trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig more than Obama’s countless failures in the Middle East? Mistakenly taking out gaddafi in Libya and  as a result ISIS (who Obama hilariously called the JV team) taking control of important oil resources in the country? Obama and Eric holder sending guns to Mexico and after traced found out to have them used against and killing our own border agents? Obama Turning our backs against Israel ? Crimea? The Iran deal? Obama paying 5 Billion and exchanging 5 taliban terrorists for a known Deserter? Obama weaponizing the IRS against his enemies? Want me to continue? 

But Trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig and he’s the bad guy according to a clown like you. 

You sir are a total schmuck. You are not well versed and well read to engage in any sort of political dialogue because you don’t know enough facts. 

I put some clown in a corner last week at a bar. He loved Obama too. After 30 minutes he crawled into a hole like a coward. I’d do the same to you in person ..... you are a total fool. 

LMAO You are in serious need of help.  You are not well versed nor are you well read.  

And facts and you have nothing in common and I do not think you could recognize one if it hit you.  Your type of non thinking hate is old and tired and it makes you look very weak minded and is a reflection of your extreme fear.  

You put some clown in a corner at a bar.  Lol  That is good shit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is no angel. Never said he was. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says or does. But the majority of it I do. Is his delivery always the best? No. He didn’t get to where he is by not being a little ruthless at times. Has he lied? Probably. But it sure isn’t as much as the left claims. And on top of that, show me a politician that hasn’t lied. I guarantee Obama, Hillary, and the rest have lied. But the lapdog media gives them a pass. 

At the end of the day, whatever lie DJT has told is pale in comparison to how far down the left has stooped in an attempt to overthrow a sitting POTUS that is doing a solid job. It’s disgusting. I’ve voted democrat in the past, but I don’t even recognize the party anymore. The left is the party creating all of this division through identity politics, intimidation, and putting other countries before our own people. The liberals are running around destroying shit, suppressing free speech, and using terms like racist a little too liberally for me...among other negative things.

Seriously. What’s there to like about dems anymore? 

I voted all republican this last election for the the first time since I last voted for Slick Bill Clinton for prez. Don’t think I’ll ever vote for another dem the way their party is now. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO You are in serious need of help.  You are not well versed nor are you well read.  

And facts and you have nothing in common and I do not think you could recognize one if it hit you.  Your type of non thinking hate is old and tired and it makes you look very weak minded and is a reflection of your extreme fear.  

You put some clown in a corner at a bar.  Lol  That is good shit.  

You going to dispute anything I said about obama with facts? 

You going to give us reasons why you dislike trump’s policies? 

How about what I said about omar in other thread? I take it you’re a fan of hers huh? 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

What is even sadder is that you always respond to their "foam at the mouth" with absolutely nothing.  Here is an idea, why don't you actually respond to what is being discussed.  Throw in your thoughts once in a while instead of looking like you are devoid of any kind of independent thought.  You do have opinions on things right?  Novel ideal right?   

I give opinions all the time...pretty dumb comment on your part here. Safe to say that on the subject of Orange Man, I'm arguably the only one here who even sniffs "independent thought."

Carry on, tho. 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I could say that you are foaming at the mouth defending all things Trump but that would be a simple minded response and would do nothing for the conversation.  

Seeing as how I've never defended any things Trump, it would indeed be pretty simple minded. As it stands, we'll just let it stand as a weak attempt at an analogy. 

18 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Shouldn’t actions be more important than petty insults? Derogatory remarks? Obama said conservatives only cared about guns and God. Can you imagine? 

You’re  mad trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig more than Obama’s countless failures in the Middle East? Mistakenly taking out gaddafi in Libya and  as a result ISIS (who Obama hilariously called the JV team) taking control of important oil resources in the country? Obama and Eric holder sending guns to Mexico and after traced found out to have them used against and killing our own border agents? Obama Turning our backs against Israel ? Crimea? The Iran deal? Obama paying 5 Billion and exchanging 5 taliban terrorists for a known Deserter? Obama weaponizing the IRS against his enemies? Want me to continue? 

But Trump calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig and he’s the bad guy according to a clown like you. 

You sir are a total schmuck. You are not well versed and well read to engage in any sort of political dialogue because you don’t know enough facts. 

I put some clown in a corner last week at a bar. He loved Obama too. After 30 minutes he crawled into a hole like a coward. I’d do the same to you in person ..... you are a total fool. 

Simple yes or no question. Nothing more, nothing less.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:38 AM, DBP66 said:

he's a "one hit wonder"...unemployment is low...a great thing for all Americans...the GDP came in much lower than expected last quarter 2.3% (Concha won't tell you that)...his "wall" emergency is a joke...our international standing is at an all-time low IMO...all his amigos are going to jail for lying...his lawyer/accountant and cronies are all flipping on him...he's been named in a Federal crime and he tells several lies every day...but we should just  ignore the reality and praise him for the low unemployment figures?....sure.....O.o

The "problem" with your opinion is really evident.  Everything you say is on point.  It could also be pointed out that the February job report is anemic and anorexic.  20,000 is pretty low.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The "problem" with your opinion is really evident.  Everything you say is on point.  It could also be pointed out that the February job report is anemic and anorexic.  20,000 is pretty low.

One hit?

Unemployment down across the board. Significantly. U3. U6 (plunged last month to its lowest level since early 2001). By race/ethnicity... gender...  That's a pretty big "one hit". There are 5 MILLION more Americans working now than when Trump took over. Underemployment has plunged. 18 new monthly records set under Trump for number of employed Americans.

Wages are up. Crap, does that count as two things?

GDP is growing at a much healthier rate than what Obama handed Trump. Damn. Is that 3 things? Oh, and what Dipshit66 won't tell you?  2.3% is well above what Obama typically gave us.  Oh, and 2.3% is not even the right number for Q4 growth. 🤣 It was 2.6%.  So you agreed with and sucked up to a dumbass who was giving you fake news. Congrats.  A bit of advice... in the future if you have an urge to agree with Dipshit, then just pause. You are almost invariably about to make a fool of yourself.

Border emergency? Well, the folks in Congress you elected to represent Mexico and Central America may tell you that, but reality is much different.  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/us/border-crossing-increase.html

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, concha said:

One hit?

Unemployment down across the board. Significantly. U3. U6 (plunged last month to its lowest level since early 2001). By race/ethnicity... gender...  That's a pretty big "one hit". There are 5 MILLION more Americans working now than when Trump took over. Underemployment has plunged. 18 new monthly records set under Trump for number of employed Americans.

GDP is growing at a much healthier rate than what Obama handed Trump. Damn. Is that 3 things? Oh, and what Dipshit66 won't tell you?  2.3% is well above what Obama typically gave us.  Oh, and 2.3% is not even the right number for Q4 growth. 🤣 It was 2.6%.  So you agreed with and sucked up to a dumbass who was giving you fake news. Congrats.  A bit of advice... in the future if you have an urge to agree with Dipshit, then just pause. You are almost invariably about to make a fool of yourself.

Border emergency? Well, the folks in Congress you elected to represent Mexico and Central America may tell you that, but reality is much different.  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/us/border-crossing-increase.html

Why is your home state of ohio ranked #44 in unemployment.

You stats never ever match your lips.

trump took over a pretty solid workforce, much greater than Obama received. trump can't even fuck it up, but he will eventually.

15 hours ago, concha said:

One hit?

LOL..the "one hit wonder" is back....GDP growth not reaching 3%?!...after you bragged so much about the growing GDP?...what happened?...you're now happy with 2.6% growth?!..LOL...but not when Obama was stuck below 3%?...class clown...🤡