McEachern will win the Maxpreps National Title.

HooverOutlaw

41 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

The team from Indiana is pretty damn good to beat Montverde 2 times. Who has a better strength of schedule between them and McEachern? 

La Lumiere is a basketball academy boarding school.  Over the years a few players from NY have gone out there to Indiana to play for them, including 2 of their top players on this year's team (Stewart and Drumgoole). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

La Lumiere is a basketball academy boarding school.  Over the years a few players from NY have gone out there to Indiana to play for them, including their top player on this year's team. 

That team is hella legit.  I do not see any team in the country beating them this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

That team is hella legit.  I do not see any team in the country beating them this year.

Not sure why the 2 NY kids they have starring on their team this season went there..they would have gotten schollys regardless, but it seemed to work out for them, they are doing work out there in the Midwest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Other basketball related activities. They already committed to attend those events before the contract was signed to attend the Geico Nationals.

Well, I guess we’ll find out if they REALLY want to play for a national title or not. I’m not sure they would beat La Lumiere anyway. Not sure they would beat Montverde or not, either. 

• Like 1