Texas Hs parents need to man up

Big Bald Hairy Man

Where are the parents when the refs fuck up and miss calls? Midway will probably never return to the state championship because these kids are soft and the coaches and parents allow it. None of them and I mean none of them would have lasted 10 fucking seconds in Panama. These kids and their little water breaks and touch football. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Forget about Midway!

Can we get you to move to Moultrie @Big Bald Hairy Man?

I'm hearing our principal may have served with the likes of you at Panama and 15 other theaters. 

He's a fairly dangerous dude. I think you and he may get along! 

He needs to be our superintendent out here. We need hard men running the show out here, not the pc crowd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

He needs to be our superintendent out here. We need hard men running the show out here, not the pc crowd.

Like someone who almost single handedly handled Grenada? 

God damn! Could y'all send a party over here to butter him up to apply over there? 

Please?! 

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Like someone who almost single handedly handled Grenada? 

God damn! Could y'all send a party over here to butter him up to apply over there? 

Please?! 

The people in charge over here are intimidated by real men, men who don’t take shit from anybody. We need someone like him over here to cut the bullshit sensitivity training out. We need to go back to the 40s and 50s, back when men were men.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

The people in charge over here are intimidated by real men, men who don’t take shit from anybody. We need someone like him over here to cut the bullshit sensitivity training out. We need to go back to the 40s and 50s, back when men were men.

Oh shit! We have your dude!

If you ever were a Clint Eastwood fan and saw the movie Heartbreak Ridge... This dude is The Swede except with a bigger head and smaller arms. 

Gotta love a spaghetti armed Swede who single handedly stormed Grenada and won. 

Know what i'm sayin'?!

Should I forward his info to the Midway BOE??? 

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh shit! We have your dude!

If you ever were a Clint Eastwood fan and saw the movie Heartbreak Ridge... This dude is The Swede except with a bigger head and smaller arms. 

Gotta love a spaghetti armed Swede who single handedly stormed Grenada and won. 

Know what i'm sayin'?!

Should I forward his info to the Midway BOE??? 

I want a Sgt. Highway over here, things would change quickly. These kids are fucking wimps, and wouldn’t be a god damn thing without their phones and football. 

1 minute ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

I want a Sgt. Highway over here, things would change quickly. These kids are fucking wimps, and wouldn’t be a god damn thing without their phones and football. 

Well this guy is meaner than Highway with a big ass head like The Swede and arms like Sgt. Highway.

I mean, he looks a little weird, but, he's a man's man. A "hatchet man" some may even describe him as. He would hatchet all that bullshit y'all have going on to death. TO DEATH I SAY! 

Man this guy will grab those shitty refs, parents and coaches by their noses just like this...

img.thumb.jpg.45c5b8cc701dc908d72cc58f2b7d86c4.jpg

Believe you me... this guy is your guy! Hell! Y'all need this whole BOE and admin over there! Your entire reason for fussing or existing would.go away!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Soooo, you ate all the fucking donuts???

Dammit man, how I’m gonna keep this svelte 6’11” frame righteous at only 275 lbs?

Don’t give me that Panama shit, this ain’t a video game boy  

BGW

Who do you think you are, Nolebull?  Stop with the exaggerating.

You’re only 6’11” in the morning.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Soooo, you ate all the fucking donuts???

Dammit man, how I’m gonna keep this svelte 6’11” frame righteous at only 275 lbs?

Don’t give me that Panama shit, this ain’t a video game boy  

BGW

DONT bring Panama in this you slimy cocksucker. I trained locals to fight and conducted jungle warfare training and walked through water with a rifle in the heat of the fucking day while you were back home shitting your diapers. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

DONT bring Panama in this you slimy cocksucker. I trained locals to fight and conducted jungle warfare training and walked through water with a rifle in the heat of the fucking day while you were back home shitting your diapers. 

Well thanks for that, I feel pretty young indeed. 

Young enough to skull drag your ass all over the back roads of North Georgia. 

Make Panama look like Club Med, mutha’ fucka’

Regards,

IOwnYouHairyPussy

• Haha 2