Texas Hs parents need to man up

Big Bald Hairy Man

On 3/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Where are the parents when the refs fuck up and miss calls? Midway will probably never return to the state championship because these kids are soft and the coaches and parents allow it. None of them and I mean none of them would have lasted 10 fucking seconds in Panama. These kids and their little water breaks and touch football. 

For real those parents need to be all over these NCAA tourney refs as well.  Ya know...keep em in check. 

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Where are the parents when the refs fuck up and miss calls? Midway will probably never return to the state championship because these kids are soft and the coaches and parents allow it. None of them and I mean none of them would have lasted 10 fucking seconds in Panama. These kids and their little water breaks and touch football. 

ZZzzzzzzzzz.  Oh, did you say something?  Tell us again the unit your were part of?  I'll have my airborne friend who definitely was there debate the specifics of the operation with you.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:30 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Soooo, you ate all the fucking donuts???

Dammit man, how I’m gonna keep this svelte 6’11” frame righteous at only 275 lbs?

Don’t give me that Panama shit, this ain’t a video game boy  

BGW

I could have sworn you said you were 6'7 when you first joined here?  I have heard of late growth spurts, but not in your middle ages.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I could have sworn you said you were 6'7 when you first joined here?  I have heard of late growth spurts, but not in your middle ages.

Never! Have. I. Ever. Said. 6’ 7”. Never.

But it’s okay with me if you wanna run with it, late bloomer and all.... maybe get drafted all over again. 

Im down with it, brah. 

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1