Lowndes needs a game 8/30

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Kinda a funny about how all those old school Yap like little lap dogs. I mean Columbia sounds pretty intriguing. Always kinda surprised as to why Lowndes didn’t schedule Madison. I was in the stands at the Baze when Madison beat the Cats

Some coaches don’t like to play their old team. Some do. Some don’t. 

Plus Madison is a 1A team. Lowndes probably has 5-6 times the enrollment and triple the roster size. 

No reason for that. Look what happened when Thomasville played Colquitt. Waste of laundry detergent. Lol 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some coaches don’t like to play their old team. Some do. Some don’t. 

Plus Madison is a 1A team. Lowndes probably has 5-6 times the enrollment and triple the roster size. 

No reason for that. Look what happened when Thomasville played Colquitt. Waste of laundry detergent. Lol 

Lol lowndes is literally 10x Madison enrollment

13 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Well just saying not sure how much y’all make on home games but we sit around 8000 on a average game night. Rufus won’t admit it but he likes our Chic-fla sandwiches and our walking band. 

Your band doesn’t have its own section in the bleachers..... they have their own set of bleachers. It’s impressive to say the least

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

Your band doesn’t have its own section in the bleachers..... they have their own set of bleachers. It’s impressive to say the least

Never saw so many nerds piled into one section of the world than the south endzone at Lowndes. 

Revenge of the Nerds 1, 2 and 3 all together don't have nothing on that endzone!

xD

55 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Such positive things to say about pretty bright children.

Ikr. I said they were the best player on yall's team. I gave them a huge compliment  

It's not my fault that nerds are the best player yall got in valshmulla... valsmelly whatever yall call that place there.

:P

5 minutes ago, thevikingnation said:

And what's this junk about a weak Lowndes schedule?  Lowndes has taken great strides in upgrading its schedule.

The games they have played OOS until MNW this year has been complete crap and there is no way around it

When Lincoln is considered the second best all time OOS game in program history as of last season than you know your OOS history is complete junk

I don't judge the in state schedule as much since I'm not as familiar with the GA teams but I'm very familiar with the FL teams lowndes has played and plant was only one who was probably top 75 in FL when played

Lincoln was borderline top 100

Leon, Bayside and ISB are all teams who wouldn't crack the top 200 in FL when they played

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The games they have played OOS until MNW this year has been complete crap and there is no way around it

When Lincoln is considered the second best all time OOS game in program history as of last season than you know your OOS history is complete junk

I don't judge the in state schedule as much since I'm not as familiar with the GA teams but I'm very familiar with the FL teams lowndes has played and plant was only one who was probably top 75 in FL when played

Lincoln was borderline top 100

Leon, Bayside and ISB are all teams who wouldn't crack the top 200 in FL when they played

I agree with you about the OOS teams.  However, you guys on this board seem to put a premium on OOS games when most programs around the country do not.  This is high school football.  I would prefer to play strong in state rivals simply because the fan bases are more passionate and they tend to travel with their teams.  If I had my way, it would be great to see Lee County, Coffee, Northside Warner Robins, and others on the non-region part of the schedule.  

If a quality OOS game were to materialize (like Miami NW) then fine but I don't really care if it happens or not.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, thevikingnation said:

I agree with you about the OOS teams.  However, you guys on this board seem to put a premium on OOS games when most programs around the country do not.  This is high school football.  I would prefer to play strong in state rivals simply because the fan bases are more passionate and they tend to travel with their teams.  If I had my way, it would be great to see Lee County, Coffee, Northside Warner Robins, and others on the non-region part of the schedule.  

If a quality OOS game were to materialize (like Miami NW) then fine but I don't really care if it happens or not.

Don't use logic here... 

Especially with Sammy and LDT... 

One will preach private school propaganda and the other... 

Well... 

He's unique...