2019 NFL Draft Day 1 and Day 2

RedZone

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They said this about Vick as well. They said the same thing about hunt. Vick played and hunt will play after suspension. Adrian Peterson played as well. 

Something about Hill feels different- he seems like Aaron Hernandez material waiting to happen.  Hire the guy with the kid  saying “Daddy punched me”.  Just don’t see it.

Wow little ole Florida with about 700 less high schools than California and Texas. 

Florida has about 500, and TX and Cali combined have about 2,400. 

So 1,900 more high schools with about 60 on each roster comes out to about 114,000 more kids playing football. 

If a quarter of them were seniors,  over 28,000 more kids playing high school football at any given time with an equal chance to get a college scholarship and eventually drafted to the NFL. 

And Florida still had more than both states combined! 

That’s like beating 2 armies who have more than 28,000 men then you do!!!!

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow little ole Florida with about 700 less high schools than California and Texas. 

Florida has about 500, and TX and Cali combined have about 2,400. 

So 1,900 more high schools with about 60 on each roster comes out to about 114,000 more kids playing football. 

If a quarter of them were seniors,  over 28,000 more kids playing high school football at any given time with an equal chance to get a college scholarship and eventually drafted to the NFL. 

And Florida still had more than both states combined! 

That’s like beating 2 armies who have more than 28,000 men then you do!!!!

Broward County with 4 in the first round 😮

And of the 5 only Burns went to college in Fl SMH.

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 🤣 they just showed a video from a raiders bar... they all looked depressed and shit faced

That's a bar in Vegas. If they were to show Ricky's in the yay area, you would have seen people punching the tv and calling for Gruden head like I was. I called it tho. Do something stupid cuz he thinks he's a genius. Stupid!!!

11 hours ago, 954gator said:

Great player.   Just because the draft nerds didn't have them as their number 1 edge doesn't mean he isn't worthy.  Guy can play.    Don't think you can say someone reaches going for a rush end.    I mean you have teams getting TE's in the first 10 picks.  Nuts.  

I hope you're right brother. I was hoping William's would fall to us, so instead I was thinking Allen or even an Ed Oliver.