OT: Celebrity President Trump to sign executive order

SJR 04

Celebrity President Trump to sign executive order Sweeping away Obama-era climate policies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-energy-idUSKBN16Z1L6

Without fail, the wealthy have destroyed everything they have ever touched dating back to the Roman Empire. ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY!!! Hey who cares if can't breath, as long as Gardenstateballers seeing gains on his stocks right? 

• Like 2

Is it possible that coal miners lost their jobs because of good old capitalism at it's finest?

Companies have been moving away from coal for decades for numerous reasons. Mainly for cheaper and more efficient alternatives, which translates directly into larger profits for the companies. 

It's really not even worth wasting brain cells on. This EO won't bring those jobs back unless it gets coupled with, hmm, let's say, destroying a few natural gas pipelines, and the jobs they create etc. 

It's all that damn Obama's fault! Sure am glad we got Trump in there to reverse this danged old decline!

Image result for coal mine jobs growth chart

Image result for coal mine jobs growth chart

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seems like the coal miners in West Virginia don't agree with you.

Maybe The Orange Oracle can also ban the wave of automation that crushed the quantity of jobs in quite a few professions.  

Those jobs have been hemorrhaging since Barry O was smoking pot in college.

58 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Maybe The Orange Oracle can also ban the wave of automation that crushed the quantity of jobs in quite a few professions.  

Those jobs have been hemorrhaging since Barry O was smoking pot in college.

Oh I knew the spinmeister would come up with his liberal spin. Like clockwork. I guess when the statist prez said he wanted to put a certain business out of business and wanted gas to go up to $5.00 per gallon he was only joking? Kind of like when he said that "isis" or "isil were the JV team. Or like when he said iran is this little country that poses no threat. Or like he said if you like your doctor you can keep you doctor. Or like...................................

• Like 1

^^...stuck in the mud is more like it...0-2 with his Muslim ban....struck out on Trumpcare.....and 1/2 his cronies have had some dealing with Russia....other than that things are going fine....:$

A few weeks away from defeating Isil??...heard that on Fox News??....don't bank on that...you don't defeat an Ideology in a matter of weeks....

....and the stock market has been down 8 days in a row prior to today...the Trump effect has worn off....

15 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Oh I knew the spinmeister would come up with his liberal spin. Like clockwork. I guess when the statist prez said he wanted to put a certain business out of business and wanted gas to go up to $5.00 per gallon he was only joking? Kind of like when he said that "isis" or "isil were the JV team. Or like when he said iran is this little country that poses no threat. Or like he said if you like your doctor you can keep you doctor. Or like...................................

Keep holding on to that "you can keep your doctor" talk. That should keep you angry for years and years.  The rest of your post is wrong but as long as you stay angry at things that do not matter you will be fine.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Keep holding on to that "you can keep your doctor" talk. That should keep you angry for years and years.  The rest of your post is wrong but as long as you stay angry at things that do not matter you will be fine.

Obama did say ISIS or ISIL was the JV team.

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Obama did say ISIS or ISIL was the JV team.

Yes he did and i think I've heard on this board that DLS is not the greatest hs team ever.  I view both as not really impacting my day or outlook in life.  Considering that Russia/China are varsity it isn't a stretch to think of 30k guys in pickup trucks as being the JV team.  If they were varsity wouldn't they have a missile or plane or something? 

Btw, there are actual things Obama did that deserve criticism like giving in and allowing Wall Street CEO's to keep their bonus' after the bailout.  That sucked.  Calling ISIS the JV team, not so much.

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You better do some better research because he said every one of those that I quoted. 

On 3/28/2017 at 6:14 PM, SJR 04 said:

Celebrity President Trump to sign executive order Sweeping away Obama-era climate policies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-energy-idUSKBN16Z1L6

Without fail, the wealthy have destroyed everything they have ever touched dating back to the Roman Empire. ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY!!! Hey who cares if can't breath, as long as Gardenstateballers seeing gains on his stocks right? 

If I were you Jersey pussies, I'd SECEDE, along with your gurlfrans in Cali and Nu Yok, Nu Yok!xD

Jist fer shits and giggles though! Climate issues are about to be the LEAST of you DEM CLOWN'S worries! A G Sessions is ordering more handcuffs as we speak! The SHIT is about to hit the propeller! You bitches have been obsessing about the Ruskies involvement with TRUMP? MILLIONS of dollars TO the CLINTON Foundation, and 20% of the USA'S Uranium supply to Russia, ordered by CLINTON? YOU CAIN'T MAKE DIS SHIT UP!xDxDxD