Gofundme Wall Begins Construction

Slotback Right

The Gofundme group "We will build the wall" has built a section of the wall near El Paso, Texas. It is only the beginning. The fund is just under $23 million now, and since the video mentioned below came out, contributions are pouring in. $400,000 came in just since I first saw this video 24 hours ago.

This is not President Trump. This is not the government. This is an agreement between the Gofundme group and the private landowner. The government has no say in this. They cannot stop it. The link below is to the Gofundme page which includes the video.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

The Gofundme group "We will build the wall" has built a section of the wall near El Paso, Texas. It is only the beginning. 

Interesting note from the posted link...

We are building the wall mile by mile, section by section for a FRACTION of the cost that the US government is paying. 

Wonder if it is the same type of wall....probably.....🤔...

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Interesting note from the posted link...

We are building the wall mile by mile, section by section for a FRACTION of the cost that the US government is paying. 

Wonder if it is the same type of wall....probably.....🤔...

Yeah, you can see the wall in the video. It's hard to tell how tall it is, but it's at least 20 feet above ground, maybe more. I suspect the biggest savings is in the fact that many of the private landowners actually WANT the wall on their property, and may, therefore not be charging much, if anything, for the right to put the wall on their property.

I don't know why so giddy over gofundme.  I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it.  Amazing how quick the sheep forget

What we want a WALL who's gonna pay for it M E X I C O.  I remember that chant by the real Americans.  What happened they still chant lock her ☝.  I loved those old pep rallies.  Now you are giddy over gofundme = Mexico said hell no 😎.  Unless Mexico was the architect and main contributor someone's been bamboozled.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Yeah, you can see the wall in the video. It's hard to tell how tall it is, but it's at least 20 feet above ground, maybe more. I suspect the biggest savings is in the fact that many of the private landowners actually WANT the wall on their property, and may, therefore not be charging much, if anything, for the right to put the wall on their property.

Some good points...

I had thought similar on the property rights, interesting point and wonder how the government portion is handled,  are they basically running utility easements (it's just a bunch of telephone poles tied together lol) or big domain $ for where they put the wall? Was also thinking a bigger problem would be access roads and such for upkeep etc.  

56 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I don't know why so giddy over gofundme.  I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it.  Amazing how quick the sheep forget

What we want a WALL who's gonna pay for it M E X I C O.  I remember that chant by the real Americans.  What happened they still chant lock her ☝.  I loved those old pep rallies.  Now you are giddy over gofundme = Mexico said hell no 😎.  Unless Mexico was the architect and main contributor someone's been bamboozled.  

You forget one very important point....the 'big letdown' in your post will not be viewed as a failure of the leader pushing it, he's pushed it nonstop as promised...... but as result of opposition....which is the correct assumption based on reality....

So who gets the blame in your scenario for the 'bamboozle'?...🤔..Hmmmm?

Now I gotta laugh....same as I laughed the first time I heard T make that Mexico pay claim...

Did somebody actually take that one seriously?? as in literally writing a check?? 🤣

1 hour ago, Troll said:

You forget one very important point....the 'big letdown' in your post will not be viewed as a failure of the leader pushing it, he's pushed it nonstop as promised...... but as result of opposition....which is the correct assumption based on reality....

So who gets the blame in your scenario for the 'bamboozle'?...🤔..Hmmmm?

Now I gotta laugh....same as I laughed the first time I heard T make that Mexico pay claim...

Did somebody actually take that one seriously?? as in literally writing a check?? 🤣

I never had a President who had so many others who needed to tell me what he actually meant.  Thanks for clearing it up for me.  I had no idea those chanting people knew it was B.S but eagerly participated for Months.  There are a few descriptive titles for that but I digress.  I guess he didn't really agree with Chairman Kim's disrespect of former V.P. Biden or can you explain it for me? I'm glad I have all the Trump interpreters. He has a vast network of mostly Southerner interpreters.  😎 oh You forgot one important point I knew it was B.S. at inception.  But I do love a good old Goober chant.

• Haha 4

Just now, DevilDog said:

I never had a President who had so many others who needed to tell me what he actually meant.  Thanks for clearing it up for me.  I had no idea those chanting people knew it was B.S but eagerly participated for Months.  There are a few descriptive titles for that but I digress.  I guess he didn't really agree with Chairman Kim's disrespect of former V.P. Biden or can you explain it for me? I'm glad I have all the Trump interpreters. He has a vast network of mostly Southerner interpreters.  😎 oh You forgot one important point I knew it was B.S. at inception.  But I do love a good old Goober chant.

Is it REALLY a political convention without Goober chants? 🤣

Have not seen one on any side without a bunch o Goobers in the audience lol

And I didn't forget you knew it was BS....I was agreeing with you 😁…we can't be the only ones to pick up on it.....ya think?  

• Haha 1

What does this mean and when will Mexico pay?  Because everytime they say hell no the imaginary wall grows 10ft.  I will await the interpreters.

I know I'm a Jarhead but if you gave me a quiz after this video presentation and said hey Leatherneck who's gonna pay and build this big beautiful wall.  I would snap to attention and shout M E X I C O. And then some  Goober would fail me because I didn't understand what he really meant. 🤣 Goober will say he meant Vermont was gonna pay via Gofundme by congressional approval🤣

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What does this mean and when will Mexico pay?  Because everytime they say hell no the imaginary wall grows 10ft.  I will await the interpreters.

I know I'm a Jarhead but if you gave me a quiz after this video presentation and said hey Leatherneck who's gonna build this big beautiful wall.  I would snap to attention and shout M E X I C O. And then some  Goober would fail me because I didn't understand what he really meant. 🤣 Goober will say he meant Vermont was gonna pay via Gofundme.🤣

Mexico must be code for American taxpayer money... 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What does this mean and when will Mexico pay because everytime the say he'll no the imaginary wall grows 10ft.  I will await the interpreters.

This second clip you posted is funny as heck.....🤣

But you blew it by posting that first one...….

Apparently …..Even during the primary debates, you can see clearly how the MSM moderators are trying to pin him down to an actual prepaid check, and at :50 in the clip he clearly states up front, as the very first explaination……..

It will come out of the trade deficit...

Gee....kinda sucks to find out your translation issues are with the MSM ….not the Orange man 🤔 

But this second video is an instant classic 🤣 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Let's see what the Mexicans say.  Whom am I to believe?  This is Golden.  

Hell no they ain't going to pay for it... 

This was and never should've been In the cards... 

The prez ain't playing with a full deck y'all... 

And to put it simply Mexico basically said "You can kiss the darkest part of my ass"  

And I don't blame em... 

The idea is ridiculous enough... 

But making the target of your aggression pay for it... ? Stupid... 

Thats the equivalent of asking someone to walk into your fist during a fight instead of throwing a punch.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And to put it simply Mexico basically said "You can kiss the darkest part of my ass"  

And I don't blame em... 

Thats the equivalent of asking someone to walk into your fist during a fight instead of throwing a punch.

Mexico paid off all my debts.  I just sent an email to all my creditors and stated President Trump vocally approved and even chanted it for 30 mins. Now they are applauding gofundme.  Amazing

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And I don't blame em... 

Bro your post is money.

Now one of em should be here shortly calling you a Marxist who wants open borders.  And a suggestion to read some book by some right wing nut job named I. P. Freely 🤣who breaks down Obama in true detail about how he was really a Mexican from Kenya that hated America and let dem Mescans in by the truck loads. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And I don't blame em... 

It's like calling a room full of women Bitches and Whores and then claiming they all are gonna pay you to F##K em. 

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's like calling a room full of women Bitches and Whores and then claiming they all are gonna pay you to F##K em. 

more like bragging to the boys that's what you're gonna do,  to get them to fund the strip club excursion....

Thing is if they all get laid, it actually won't matter who paid...…. 

The boys are gonna go with the same driver say..... next weekend

might not even wait that long ....

giphy.gif

😬

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That walls reaching for the stars...

Everytime Mexico says NO it gets 10ft taller.  🤣.  You and I are just too stupid to see it or is it our Marxism.  It's a big beautiful wall fully funded by Mexico.  I saw Pegasus, Unicorns and Leprechauns all frollicking on it.  Get with the program 😎 Should Vincete Fox read some right wing book abiut Obama to understand things? 💥 Because he's being quite Truculent. 

• Haha 1