Gofundme Wall Begins Construction

Slotback Right

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

California law minimum wage will be $15 hr by 2022. Some city’s already doing it. 

IN and out burger starts of more than that out here. 

Shit managers there make over $160K with no college. 

They make coin at I and O Burg. The few kids still willing to actually work flock to that place....and I love me a good double-double! I know where I’m going for lunch now.🤣

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is why it's so expensive to live out there... That's freaking ridiculous... 

Yep. I’ve lived here my whole life and it’s been for the most part pretty awesome. But That’s one of the reasons as to why I’m leaving California when I retire. Tennessee, here I come! I can be a Titans, Preds, and....who the hell is Tenn for HSFB?.....Brentwood Academy fan! 🤣 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. I’ve lived here my whole life and it’s been for the most part pretty awesome. But That’s one of the reasons as to why I’m leaving California when I retire. Tennessee, here I come! I can be a Titans, Preds, and....who the hell is Tenn for HSFB?.....Brentwood Academy fan! 🤣 

Tennessee is almost cheaper than Georgia... 

Weird place to retire though... 

I thought Arizona was the go to place for retirement... 

12 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

California law minimum wage will be $15 hr by 2022. Some city’s already doing it. 

That’s ridiculously high!   My goodness.  

• Sad 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

That’s ridiculously high!   My goodness.  

Seriously. In the Bay Area, 100k is borderline low income. In SF, that’s poverty. 1000sq/ft rent is 3500-4K/month and buying that closet will cost ya over a cool mill. It’s ridiculous. The middle class is truly an endangered species here.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Texas! I could move there. No state tax and I could watch all of the HSFB that I want!

It’s an excellent place to set up shop.  Cost of living is not bad at all.  

My wife wants us to set up shop in GA, I’m gonna convince her we should stay here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Seriously. In the Bay Area, 100k is borderline low income. In SF, that’s poverty. 1000sq/ft rent is 3500-4K/month and buying that closet will cost ya over a cool mill. It’s ridiculous. The middle class is truly an endangered species here.

We went to the shit hole for Memorial Day weekend. Not by choice but a friends bday. $50/day parking, $8 coffees, overpriced food on Pier 39, crazy traffic and looney addicts everywhere, what more could you want!!!

Used Toilet paper on the streets, smells like piss in few areas we walked by...

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s an excellent place to set up shop.  Cost of living is not bad at all.  

My wife wants us to set up shop in GA, I’m gonna convince her we should stay here. 

I bet you guys have big ass bugs though. Like that centipede in the other thread!😳🤣

I considered GA as well. But It came down to Tenn and Texas. I’m choosing Tenn at this point.  We’ll see.

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

We went to the shit hole for Memorial Day weekend. Not by choice but a friends bday. $50/day parking, $8 coffees, overpriced food on Pier 39, crazy traffic and looney addicts everywhere, what more could you want!!!

It’s awful. Oakland is just as bad. Modesto isn’t looking too bad these days, eh?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

You should set one up for some new teeth. I’m sure you don’t have many left being from Louisiana and you know, calling people N.......

Poor mtnjohn.

Posts a couple meat photos on a grill and now thinks he's popular. 

You will always be mtnjohn....to those in the know.

53 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This^^^^^

Even though I didn’t like most of his policies, I didn’t and wouldn’t condone the pubs doing what the dems are doing now. They are embarrassing us and dividing our country.

Really?  The Repubs did much more make it hard on Obama.  Before he walked in to the WH the Repub leadership got together and made a pact to NOT give Obama ANYTHING and this was on too of the oath they took for office.  Even policies and ideas that were Repub they were now against.  Help, they even denied him a Supreme Court pick.  They didn t have to approve his pick but they could of at least gone through the process and made it look like they were doing their job.

In top of that they took another oath, this one to Grover Norquist, about not raising taxes under at circumstances.  That's 3 conflicting oaths they took that, imho, meant they were not doing the people's business.  

Aside from the investigations, any legislation from the Dems is finding that it dies in the Senate where good old Mitch has shown no interest in legislating.  

Its a shit show and the people don't trust the gov and they don't trust each other.  The only group of people who seem to have no issue is the super rich.  They always get their needs and wants met while we fight each other.  

Hope all is well brother.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

It’s awful. Oakland is just as bad. Modesto isn’t looking too bad these days, eh?

Modesto is horrible.... Bay Area transplants and they brought their traffic with them. 

Crime is getting worse. 

Hoping to move next year after daughter graduates high school. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Poor mtnjohn.

Posts a couple meat photos on a grill and now thinks he's popular. 

You will always be mtnjohn....to those in the know.

Keep showing how ignorant you are...

Have no clue who Mtnjohn is but keep at it.

Call me anything but Cajun, redzone, racist... and I’ll be ok  

You will always be known as the racist who calls people  N....... on hsfb mb and strangely likes kids in half shirts  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Keep showing how ignorant you are...

Have no clue who Mtnjohn is but keep at it.

Call me anything but Cajun, redzone, racist... and I’ll be ok  

You will always be known as the racist who calls people  N....... on hsfb mb and strangely likes kids in half shirts  

Ok, mtnjohn

"wink"

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not that way on the mountain, is it john?

47 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Really?  The Repubs did much more make it hard on Obama.  Before he walked in to the WH the Repub leadership got together and made a pact to NOT give Obama ANYTHING and this was on too of the oath they took for office.  Even policies and ideas that were Repub they were now against.  Help, they even denied him a Supreme Court pick.  They didn t have to approve his pick but they could of at least gone through the process and made it look like they were doing their job.

In top of that they took another oath, this one to Grover Norquist, about not raising taxes under at circumstances.  That's 3 conflicting oaths they took that, imho, meant they were not doing the people's business.  

Aside from the investigations, any legislation from the Dems is finding that it dies in the Senate where good old Mitch has shown no interest in legislating.  

Its a shit show and the people don't trust the gov and they don't trust each other.  The only group of people who seem to have no issue is the super rich.  They always get their needs and wants met while we fight each other.  

Hope all is well brother.  

Thank you. All is well. Getting ready for a nice summer! 

I agree that the pubs didn’t treat Obama as well as they should have. He was the Prez and should have been treated as such. That will always be my feeling. But c’mon, man. What the dems and the media are doing to 45 is an awful, unprecedented attack on a duly elected president. The dems (politicians) and some (not all) democratic citizens have completely lost touch with the American people and what this country was founded upon....in my opinion. And the media...my goodness. They’re the faction that really chaps my hide. Continuous partisan negative coverage of this administration. Partisan is the key word. Obama was not perfect, but the media protected him at every possible way. Anyways, we can only hope that we all can come back to center together somehow. The media is the key. 

Hope all’s well with you too. Cya at the STA game.....YES...You’re going.😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Trump to question why the United States was even allocating military resources to the Korean Peninsula at all.

We’re doing this in order to prevent World War III,” Mattis answered.

“Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed," following the Jan. 19 National Security Council meeting, Woodward writes, "telling close associates that the president acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’”

Well I've heard people call you a lot worse on here...by your standard all true I guess?

Quick question....since apparently we've got a president who runs shit more like a business, and a military guy who gets things done a different way....

The conversation makes perfect semse….

See if you can figure out what does not make sense...

think hard …..

Dem's and the left siding with World War III three....

...over anything T is proposing...

Just sayin' 👍

carry on...

Oh almost forgot...at face value, most rational people would view that convo…..

probably more like...

seeing Mattis losing his cookies like a "4th grader".....

I guess he must have gotten beat up pretty bad by those  6th grade guys...

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You have gotta be fucking with me... 

Like the US border is the only way drugs get smuggled in... 

It’s by far the most easy and prolific avenue. Make it fucking harder for them. WTF is wrong with that? If we can stop half. Think about that. That’s 25k dead from illegal Fentanyl instead of 50k. I know it’s not that simple of math, but you get my point. Maybe my son or your daughter lives. Fix the effing border already!!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

5 Guys should pay $20hr as expensive as they are. Never flipped a burger for a living in my life

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Texas! I could move there. No state tax and I could watch all of the HSFB that I want!

And you can warch HS football with DD, Horsefly and Texasball in palatial settings and not once think about HS Football anywhere else. Come get you some Brisket Brotha.

• Thanks 1

My home is a 2 story brick walled enclave with a nice backyard fence.  Yet I can't keep a few rabbits out of my backyard and ants find their way inside along with the occasional cricket.  I'm betting on Mescans being smarter then all 3 of them critters.  Funny they construct 80% of the stuff over here but my Right Wing homies don't believe they can build a big as Ladder on the other side.  Why does the Mexican Eagle on their flag look pissed and ready to attack and images of ours look like a tired Mike Pence.  Hhhhmmmmm

• Haha 1