Gofundme Wall Begins Construction

Slotback Right

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The GoFundMe border wall finally broke ground. Then a cease-and-desist order arrived.

Excitement for the project was again dampened Tuesday, however, when local officials alleged those involved in its construction lacked the necessary permits. At a news conference, Sunland Park Mayor Javier Perea said officials were denied a chance to inspect the site last week, and that the property’s owner had submitted documents to build the wall that typically take months, not days, to get approved.

The barrier also surpasses the city ordinance’s maximum allowed height of six feet, Perea added, meaning the wall is “not in compliance with city ordinance.”

City officials issued a cease-and-desist order Tuesday as lawmakers condemned construction efforts.

And you are so happy right snowflake? Hope they ship all of them to you...especially MS 13 and the human body movers!

39 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

MS 13 originated in the US.

They don't have to come in.

Like you, they call this home.

Stop crying.

You have been living in this situation and it never bothered you until trump told you to get mad.

Fucking Sheep.

Open your eyes and don't cry delicate little snowflake.

Dems are done..get over it.

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I don't know why so giddy over gofundme.  I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it.  Amazing how quick the sheep forget

What we want a WALL who's gonna pay for it M E X I C O.  I remember that chant by the real Americans.  What happened they still chant lock her ☝.  I loved those old pep rallies.  Now you are giddy over gofundme = Mexico said hell no 😎.  Unless Mexico was the architect and main contributor someone's been bamboozled.  

Paying for it can mean different things. The US could charge Mexico with higher tariffs until the money is paid back.

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

The GoFundMe border wall finally broke ground. Then a cease-and-desist order arrived.

Excitement for the project was again dampened Tuesday, however, when local officials alleged those involved in its construction lacked the necessary permits. At a news conference, Sunland Park Mayor Javier Perea said officials were denied a chance to inspect the site last week, and that the property’s owner had submitted documents to build the wall that typically take months, not days, to get approved.

The barrier also surpasses the city ordinance’s maximum allowed height of six feet, Perea added, meaning the wall is “not in compliance with city ordinance.”

City officials issued a cease-and-desist order Tuesday as lawmakers condemned construction efforts.

Maybe the city is ready to take in all the illegals? Wonder how fast the permits would get through?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Paying for it can mean different things. The US could charge Mexico with higher tariffs until the money is paid back.

And when the MSM is constantly ridiculing you and your pep rallies, and starts demanding an "upfront check"  ….well...

Why not troll them a bit....and chant up your Goober cheerleaders?   Everyone else does 🤣

Got some all riled  for sure,.....

and when they start arguing person over policy you know they are beaten...

10 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Now now let's not change the paradigm.  I don't remember detail plans about them paying in tariffs or other so called means. I was told they would pay.  Could you give me one example of them dropping a few Pesos the last 3 years?Last I heard they were blaming the Democrats for not funding it.  I didn't know the Democrats were Mexicans? 🤣 is it Mexico, Vermont, Democrats or Tariffs that's gonna pay?  I'm voting on the Tax payers like old Vicente said.  

• Haha 1

Everytime a Trumpster changes the rules about how Mexico is gonna pay the wall gets 10 feet shorter at this rate you gonna need a Caterpillar to dig it out.  Dat MoFo is about 60ft underground now.  Next you gonna be applauding Girl Scout cookie sales for helping fund it. 🤣 we could raise taxes on 🌮's being sold here and divert that money.  Since Vatos eat more than others we can say Mexicans paid for it.  I'm really trying to help come up with what he really meant.

Oh and let Candace Owens know I want some of that Blexit. 

35 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

😎😆. Ok you sold me I can't wait to climb on board  Candace Owens.  Hell I will wear a Maga Hat and build a wall around the bed while I get on board.  And then I will immediately Blexit out the closest hatch.  

They can’t be serious about candy Owens. She doesn’t speak to majority black audiences or in black communities.  She speaks to white audiences (FN, predominantly white college campuses) about black issues but YET she’s gonna lead blacks to the promise land!  😂 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They can’t be serious about candy Owens. She doesn’t speak to majority black audiences or in black communities.  She speaks to white audiences (FN, predominantly white college campuses) about black issues but YET she’s gonna lead blacks to the promise land!  😂 

It doesn't matter they live in alternative facts land.  Just go along with it.  I just asked a contractor about some home remodeling and I said don't worry about the price Mexico will pay for it.  Then I chanted 3 times what I want (remodeling) Who's gonna pay for it 🇲🇽.  What's funny he's Mexican and said I'm not paying for that damn remodeling. 🤣.  Have Candace Owens ever spoken in front of 30 black people.  She would be the one taken to each plantation telling you to behave and don't run away cuz you get pig feet and guts here..🤣  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It doesn't matter they live in alternative facts land.  Just go along with it.  I just asked a contractor about some home remodeling and I said don't worry about the price Mexico will pay for it.  Then I chanted 3 times what I want (remodeling) Who's gonna pay for it 🇲🇽.  What's funny he's Mexican and said I'm not paying for that damn remodeling. 🤣.  Have Candace Owens ever spoken in front of 30 black people.  She would be the one taken to each plantation telling you to behave and don't run away cuz you get pig feet and guts here..🤣  

It’s time gentlemen...leave the plantation! Live free, think for yourselves! You’re nothing but a vote to the angry white leftist elite! Let’s look at what we have in common...

football

bbq

guns

beer

fishing/hunting

Trump

we welcome everyone!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It’s time gentlemen...leave the plantation! Live free, think for yourselves! You’re nothing but a vote to the angry white leftist elite! Let’s look at what we have in common...

football

bbq

guns

beer

fishing/hunting

Trump

we welcome everyone!

I hate the Democrats as much as the Republicans.  Both led by the same Man truth be told.  I am down with some football firearms and BBQ and that's the bottom line.  What plantation do I need to leave in McKinney? What angry white leftist is my overseer?  🤣  Now Candace can still get this Blexit.

I draw no distinction between perverts Trump or Clinton.   At the next rally could you'll let Candance know the Brothas are waiting to hit dat Brexit.  Tell her to come see us.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I hate the Democrats as much as the Republicans.  Both led by the same Man truth be told.  I am down with some football firearms and BBQ and that's the bottom line.  What plantation do I need to leave in McKinney? What angry white leftist is my overseer?  🤣  Now Candace can still get this Blexit.

I draw no distinction between perverts Trump or Clinton.   At the next rally could you'll let Candance know the Brothas are waiting to hit dat Brexit.  Tell her to come see us.  

Then I’m surprised the hate for someone who leans more left than right! He’s pissed off both sides.

20 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Great Job! Some how some way the libtards will fuck this up.

You called it. The government is trying to stop this after all. The Democratic mayor of the town claims that the paperwork was incomplete, and that the wall exceeds the city ordinance limit of 6 feet in height. The Democratic Governor has badmouthed the effort, and one builder says he thinks the cartel that has been smuggling drugs through there, got to the mayor. About 80 % of the half mile long section is completed and cemented in place. So only one-tenth of a mile is still open. The border patrol ought to be able to cover that small of an opening until this is settled, although if it goes to the courts, who knows how long it will last. 

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I hate the Democrats as much as the Republicans.  

Hate is a strong word, but certainly that provides a much more free existence... than having to answer any dog whistle, or protect any policy you don't agree with.....👍

Liberating I bet 😄