Question for the men in Moultrie

FootballGuy

21 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt,Tift,Coffee,Valdosta-Lowndes. 

Colquitt-Is where the Mexicans are. 

Tift-Is where your Cubans,Mexicans and Peurto Ricans are. 

Lowndes and Valdosta one in the same- Have a Lot of El Salvadoreans,Gautamalans and Venezuelans.

These are your areas where alot of Georgias Hispanic Population are. 

North GA. Dekalb,Spalding,Gwinnett,Oglethorpe and Cobb are where your 2nd most are gonna be found.  

Damn thats a lot of LAtinos in one southern state.  Enough to make rab leave the state.  Wait now I see why y'all are letting them in.

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

I got a couple of them 94' games at the house and still pop em' in once in a while :)  The title game was a damn good one for sure.  I go with 94' and my bud Richard "big man w/ speed" Jones!!!

They were very very good across the board! Especially the defense back then! That would be an awesome game if it could be played somehow. The 94 squad also finished ranked high nationally.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 8:55 PM, FootballGuy said:

I would think that they would say the 2015 national championship team......but I agree with you. Kinda hard to elevate one of those teams over each other. 

I feel like people in Georgia were robbed out of a Colquitt/Buford game tho. That woulda been a great game

WHY, Buford couldn't even win the BUSH LEAGUE title! Buford has NEVER had a team capable of beating a top tier Packer team!

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Damn thats a lot of LAtinos in one southern state.  Enough to make rab leave the state.  Wait now I see why y'all are letting them in.

I'm gonna be as nice and politically correcto as I'm capable of being heah pilgrim!

FUCK OFF FOOL!....................Other than kickers, Hispanics provide NO advantages in SOWEGA, other than increasing the enrollment numbers that make the schools hafta participate in 7A! Mexicans in Tejas and Cali are FAR more talented than their Georgia counterparts! Where short and stumpy reigns supreme! And I have had NO ISSUES with Hispanics in my relatively sheltered existence! Now AFRICAN Amuuuuricans, are a far different kettle of fish! HELL, Bibb county, Georgia, MAY have the most militant homies on the PLANET!

21 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm gonna be as nice and politically correcto as I'm capable of being heah pilgrim!

FUCK OFF FOOL!....................Other than kickers, Hispanics provide NO advantages in SOWEGA, other than increasing the enrollment numbers that make the schools hafta participate in 7A! Mexicans in Tejas and Cali are FAR more talented than their Georgia counterparts! Where short and stumpy reigns supreme! And I have had NO ISSUES with Hispanics in my relatively sheltered existence! Now AFRICAN Amuuuuricans, are a far different kettle of fish! HELL, Bibb county, Georgia, MAY have the most militant homies on the PLANET!

Rab you never fail to amuse.  Nice to know you have no problem with my peops other than they can't help your hsfb team, but the brothers ARE your hsfb team so why the issue with them?

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because Rab is from a different era.... 

Yeah, I'm from the era of REAL MEN, who don't bend over and take it in the ass to be politically correct! TODAY, we have the mindset of giving 26 year olds, FAMILY health coverage!!! GROW the FUCK UP PEOPLE! I was in Vietnam with SEVENTEEN year olds, who were ON their OWN without mommy and daddy!

Contrary to popular belief, I have a few BLACK friends. But make NO mistake, even THEY will turn on ANY white man given the opportunity! Anybody who says the only difference between whites and blacks is pigmentation, is NAIVE!

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Rab you never fail to amuse.  Nice to know you have no problem with my peops other than they can't help your hsfb team, but the brothers ARE your hsfb team so why the issue with them?

Somebody better tell the last seven QB's at Colquitt, our 2016 TE, two OL, a LBer, a WR, and two D linemen! THAT being said, given the level of participation by the homies, it really speaks to the athletic quality of the small number of BLACKS in the school! Of the 2350 students enrolled. Fewer than 400 BLACK MALES are in the talent pool! About the same number as a AAAA school in all black Albany schools!

4 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

I got a couple of them 94' games at the house and still pop em' in once in a while :)  The title game was a damn good one for sure.  I go with 94' and my bud Richard "big man w/ speed" Jones!!!

Well, I was a tad older than four! And the 1994 team, while ranked #3 in USA TODAY behind some upstart name DE la Salle! Pulled two games outta their ass! They had ONE major DI player on the roster, and he was a JUCO signee outta high school, who eventually signed with Chimpson! HELL, I thought that our 1991 team was better than '94! They dominated future national champion Lagrange, but lost on a last second FG, 17-16!

• Like 1

I'm going to go with 2014. I think they would win by 3..... Now on a different subject why bring the Hispanic population into this? They weren't part of the original question. I am a white male . I was born and raised in Colquitt County. When I was young we didn't have hispanics in Colquitt County per se. Now in the year 2017 there is a thriving Hispanic population. As long as they are decent people,pay their taxes, acclimate themselves as members of the community, and help this county prosper so be it. I don't care what race or nationality of orgin you are. Agriculture brought the majority of the Hispanic population to Colquitt County and this county has prospered because of it. Without the labor of these people the Agriculture industry our county would be nowhere near as prosperous as it is now. As a matter of fact now in Colquitt County we have 2nd generation individuals of Hispanic decent that were Born United States citizens.... They are staying in Colquitt County too... They are not all farm laborers now either. They are employed, or are business owners themselves in jobs from A to Z. They even bleed Black and Gold and I couldn't be any more proud. Yes initially our kicking game has benefited from the addition of a few people of Hispanic origin.... it's only natural because soccer is a dominant game in their native culture. I wouldn't be suprised if in the near future you if you didn't see these people playing other positions on the field also..... The first generation..... they had to learn the culture... the second generation they were born into it. I can promise you that Rush doesn't care where you are from or what color you are as long as you committed to the Pack.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I'm going to go with 2014. I think they would win by 3..... Now on a different subject why bring the Hispanic population into this? They weren't part of the original question. I am a white male . I was born and raised in Colquitt County. When I was young we didn't have hispanics in Colquitt County per se. Now in the year 2017 there is a thriving Hispanic population. As long as they are decent people,pay their taxes, acclimate themselves as members of the community, and help this county prosper so be it. I don't care what race or nationality of orgin you are. Agriculture brought the majority of the Hispanic population to Colquitt County and this county has prospered because of it. Without the labor of these people the Agriculture industry our county would be nowhere near as prosperous as it is now. As a matter of fact now in Colquitt County we have 2nd generation individuals of Hispanic decent that were Born United States citizens.... They are staying in Colquitt County too... They are not all farm laborers now either. They are employed, or are business owners themselves in jobs from A to Z. They even bleed Black and Gold and I couldn't be any more proud. Yes initially our kicking game has benefited from the addition of a few people of Hispanic origin.... it's only natural because soccer is a dominant game in their native culture. I wouldn't be suprised if in the near future you if you didn't see these people playing other positions on the field also..... The first generation..... they had to learn the culture... the second generation they were born into it. I can promise you that Rush doesn't care where you are from or what color you are as long as you committed to the Pack.

Some of the most fun I've had at games this past year was time spent hanging out with Isaac Malagon's family at different times. Great people and true Packers. Seeing kids like Isaac thrive, and his parents' and extended family's enthusiasm for it all is one of my favorite things in the world. It's also one of the main reasons I contribute to the TD club.

Alright, alright, the main reason for contributing to the TD club is for the seafood extravaganza, but I do think about how kids like Baby Lou Martinez and Isaac Malagon may become local heroes while I'm woofing down them fried oysters! xD

Seriously though, watching the team fill up their plates and breaking bread together with the team, all of the supporters and coaching staff is pretty great too, just not on the level of hopping up and down in the stands with all the crazies. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 5:50 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt,Tift,Coffee,Valdosta-Lowndes. 

Colquitt-Is where the Mexicans are. 

Tift-Is where your Cubans,Mexicans and Peurto Ricans are. 

Lowndes and Valdosta one in the same- Have a Lot of El Salvadoreans,Gautamalans and Venezuelans.

These are your areas where alot of Georgias Hispanic Population are. 

North GA. Dekalb,Spalding,Gwinnett,Oglethorpe and Cobb are where your 2nd most are gonna be found.  

For what it is worth, Gwinnett has 162,000 Hispanic or Latinos.  Colquitt has 46,000 total population.  Tift has 40,000 total population.  Coffee has 43,000 total population.  Lowndes has 112,000 total population.  241,000 total population for the 4 counties you mentioned vs 162,000 Hispanics in Gwinnett.  You might want to rethink the statement about where the most are found.  Just saying...

11 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I'm going to go with 2014. I think they would win by 3..... Now on a different subject 

I'll stick to the first topic if you don't mind - assuming you played in 94', great freaking season bud!!!  I still enjoy watching two or three of the 94' Packer games on dvd.  You all had a really nice team that season.  I know Ole Rab bust on Dicky Jones but for his size he wasn't all that bad pulling around the tackle and hitting that defensive end at times.  Those title games were my first GA title games I saw back then, I arrived at Robins in November 94'.    

• Like 1

2015. The 2014 team was resilient and had Sihiem King, but that's the only advantage I was able to see. 

The 2015 team blew everyone out by three touchdowns. They were well oiled on offense. Ty Lee, Kiel Pollard, and Chase Parrish really put it all together offensively. Still one of the best Georgia teams I've ever seen. 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

2015. The 2014 team was resilient and had Sihiem King, but that's the only advantage I was able to see. 

The 2015 team blew everyone out by three touchdowns. They were well oiled on offense. Ty Lee, Kiel Pollard, and Chase Parrish really put it all together offensively. Still one of the best Georgia teams I've ever seen. 

The 2014 team played a tougher schedule than the 2015 team. The offense was more mature in 15, but many of those guys were just as productive in '14 as starters.

Me thinks you need to go back and watch film from '14. I think you will find them to have been the better squad.