It's officially time!

RedZone

Listen before this forum, and Dallas Jackson’s Rivals site, there was a TexasHSFootball site. 

That’s when I started posted on HSFB forums. Horsefly, Texasball and Concha were there. Steeler, Canes and D South too. Probably some others I’m missing. This was like in 2008 or something. 

And that garbage human Cajun was there pissing everyone off. He would post shit about Louisiana in comparison to Texas and would get laughed off the computer. He would take his beatings but wasn’t as bad as he is today. 

I think Trump being President has really got to him to the point he is really mentally unhinged in real life. 

Usually you can come here, get some good HSFB info, interact with like minded individuals and dish out some friendly banter in the process. But this guys mental health has deteriorated in real time. 

I ask the mods to respectfully ban him so he can take the time to go get help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

There’s arguably nothing gayer than the drama queen “I’M LEAVING” post...especially from someone who everyone knows will be back in a couple months, if not weeks. 

No wonder his wife makes him watch her taking BBC all the time.  xD

She begs for BBC, and I know she’s not talking about the British Broadcast Channel!!  😂

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Listen before this forum, and Dallas Jackson’s Rivals site, there was a TexasHSFootball site. 

That’s when I started posted on HSFB forums. Horsefly, Texasball and Concha were there. Steeler, Canes and D South too. Probably some others I’m missing. This was like in 2008 or something. 

And that garbage human Cajun was there pissing everyone off. He would post shit about Louisiana in comparison to Texas and would get laughed off the computer. He would take his beatings but wasn’t as bad as he is today. 

I think Trump being President has really got to him to the point he is really mentally unhinged in real life. 

Usually you can come here, get some good HSFB info, interact with like minded individuals and dish out some friendly banter in the process. But this guys mental health has deteriorated in real time. 

I ask the mods to respectfully ban him so he can take the time to go get help. 

And while Caj is getting "help", you keep your politics over in the Klan rally page with the rest of the bigots.

Aight?

BGW

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If someone was gonna leave the forum they would just leave. 

Not beg for attention like some dumb Nifkin. 

Cajun is literally the human version of that space between your ass and balls 😂

The perineum!

the forbidden zone 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

There’s arguably nothing gayer than the drama queen “I’M LEAVING” post...especially from someone who everyone knows will be back in a couple months, if not weeks. 

No wonder his wife makes him watch her taking BBC all the time.  xD

Downtown Abbey!

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I actually think that his first ever post there was a response to my usual John Curtis bit.

Good times.

• Haha 2