3 Georgia teams on the road this weekend!!!!

Nolebull813

And the games don’t count 😂😂

Colquitt Is coming down to play a scrimmage/preseason/whatever you wanna call it with Columbo!! 

I say we have bet. If Colquitt wins then @Columbiafan can’t use the word Lowndes all year. If Columbia wins then we pretend it wasn’t a scrimmage and give them props. Lmao! 

Cedar Grove is taking a 10 bus ride to Miami to play Central. Pretty far trip for a preseason game.

And Columbia,GA is playing Tampa Catholic. Must have Floridia ties somewhere on the coaching staff. They are coming back to play Rockledge in the regular season. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And the games don’t count 😂😂

Colquitt Is coming down to play a scrimmage/preseason/whatever you wanna call it with Columbo!! 

I say we have bet. If Colquitt wins then @Columbiafan can’t use the word Lowndes all year. If Columbia wins then we pretend it wasn’t a scrimmage and give them props. Lmao! 

Cedar Grove is taking a 10 bus ride to Miami to play Central. Pretty far trip for a preseason game.

And Columbia,GA is playing Tampa Catholic. Must have Floridia ties somewhere on the coaching staff. They are coming back to play Rockledge in the regular season. 

Na fuck that @Columbiafan get your ass on here... ur bragged that y’all play a real game but it’s two hand touch the QB

what kind of southern soft shit is that 

me and @AztecPadre and friends heard non stop since last years practice Scrimmage that u had the biggest hard on saying it’s a real game 

tsk tsk tsk 

shame shame shame 

• Haha 2

Colquitt's Seafood Extravaganza is tonight.  Our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs are gonna be full to the brim by 11:00 pm.   Ms. Violet and I were unable to make the trip.  We're not gonna be able to go to Lake City tomorrow either (at least I don't think so).   I do know that Coach Rogers has begged Coach Allen to put in his subs as soon as he can.  I do not know how we're gonna beat the IMG killers...but....

We are.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na fuck that @Columbiafan get your ass on here... ur bragged that y’all play a real game but it’s two hand touch the QB

me and @AztecPadre and friends heard non stop since last years practice Scrimmage that u had the biggest hard on saying it’s a real game 

tsk tsk tsk 

shame shame shame 

Did he really say it was a real game.... 

Because I don't trust your word... 

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

tsk tsk tsk 

shame shame shame 

I say if Columbia loses, he has to up vote all of Canes posts for a month!!

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Idk about the scrimmage meaning much. They don’t do kickoffs or keep score here in Georgia. And varsity only plays a half 

But Colquitt opens with North Gwinnett, Valdosta, and Warner Robins. We’ll know about the Packers in September 

Colquitt's September games include....North Gwinnett, Valdosta, Warner Robins, Grayson and Thomasville.

if we survive September....we just might make till November...when we play Lowndes.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt's September games include....North Gwinnett, Valdosta, Warner Robins, Grayson and Thomasville.

if we survive September....we just might make till November...when we play Lowndes.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Thomasville lost that bad ass QB to IMG... Thats gonna hurt them a lot. Itll be a 7 TD loss to Colquitt now instead of 6!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Thomasville lost that bad ass QB to IMG... Thats gonna hurt them a lot. Itll be a 7 TD loss to Colquitt now instead of 6!!

Leaving his sophomore year to play two seasons on the B team... that’s interesting. I’ll be surprised it Mascoe ever plays for the A team. By the time he’s a senior they’ll have recruited someone better

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I would imagine Zach might wanna have that scheduling shot back.   Of course...he thought he might have a legitimate chance against the Hawgs...sans Rush.

I think he.....uh...misjudged.

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt's Seafood Extravaganza is tonight.  Our poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs are gonna be full to the brim by 11:00 pm.   Ms. Violet and I were unable to make the trip.  We're not gonna be able to go to Lake City tomorrow either (at least I don't think so).   I do know that Coach Rogers has begged Coach Allen to put in his subs as soon as he can.  I do not know how we're gonna beat the IMG killers...but....

We are.

Rufus>>

Missed you two tonight. Hope all is well. 

We gonna pull the Hawgs over the finish line tomorrow night. 

Coach Rogers first performance review of the season on deck. He embraces it. He coined the term himself. 

The judges are many and he's up to the task, right along with our hangry hawgs.

I, for one, think tigers make a good appetizer before the main course of bulldogs, cats, demons, goats, blue devils, vikings, and conquerors.