Who u pulling for Duncanville or St John’s College and who wins ?

Texasball

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I dont have to.  I went and watched them. You're the Tier expert.  I need your expertise.

But if your last 3 games are against SLC, Allen and N.S. and prior to that Houston Lamar.  Yet you think they played a bunch of tomato cans.  They played several teams just beneath that group.   You don't know a thing about Tx HS Football. How many of your tiers played a tougher 4 game stretch or less than 10 tomato cans?

Skyline, ECA, La,  Lancaster and Lewisville were not tomato cans.  That blows up your nonsense.  

Their last three games were bomb.  Very Tough.  No disagreement there.  Bottom line is SJC played tougher teams in their 10 games than Duncanville did. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Their last three games were bomb.  Very Tough.  No disagreement there.  Bottom line is SJC played tougher teams in their 10 games than Duncanville did. 

Folks act as though SJC played in the SEC.  Here are 2 of the duds they played in their 10 game schedule.  #1545 Johns Creek (GA) (49-0), #2104 Bishop McNamara (Forestville, MD) (42-0)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

So what if they lose?  Are they playing a perennial scrub?  Hell, this time last year many of you didn’t even know who Duncanville was but yet you want them to travel.  😂 

and next year we won't know who they are, has nothing to do with TX not traveling to create fair competition.

Just now, noonereal said:

and next year we won't know who they are, has nothing to do with TX not traveling to create fair competition.

You do know these TX schools negotiate these OOS games on their own, the UIL doesn’t oversee it, so the generalized TX references to traveling OOS are irrelevant. 

Duncanville isn’t going anywhere next year, they’ll be another top team until their HC retires. But if you really knew any thing about the teams you’d know that

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV is already in talks w PGL for another high-profile game in 2020. 

I’m not surprised, they have quite a bit coming up the pipeline from what I’ve read.  This is also the same HC that hasn’t shied away from OOS games took his skyline team to Fla to play Glades Central a few years back.  

• Like 1

Concerning Refs and Texas Defense.

Duncanville has played one OOS game in their history -  This was last year vs ECA LA - winning 48-14

Duncanville held ECA to 163 total yards which included 5 yards rushing.

Duncanville gained 562 total yards which included 331 yards rushing

Penalties - ECA 6 for 32 yards  / Duncanville 11 for 105 yards 

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We all know little ECA is no SJC. Still think you’re underestimating the 2019 SJC D. 

No sir - I have not said anything about their defense.  I asked one question..."Do you believe that SJC can hold them to 21 points?"  Win or lose I expect Duncanville to score more than 21 points.

Based on everything that I have seen -  I am expecting SJC to come here with swagger and confidence that they will win this game.  

SJC has showed me enough playing multiple high end teams the past few years - that they can play with anyone.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All those game stats he quoted are meaningless in comparison. SJC will be the best OOS team to ever set foot in TX.   

MNW in 2007, STA in 2010, BG in 2016, Jenks in 2013, DLS in 2015, and IMG in 2015 came here and were excellent teams.  You really need to research more before talking so much.  enjoy the game and LEARN, you are clueless in all this and are just being introduced toTXHSFB to be honest.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

MNW in 2007, STA in 2010, BG in 2016, Jenks in 2013, DLS in 2015, and IMG in 2015 came here and were excellent teams.  You really need to research more before talking so much.  enjoy the game and LEARN, you are clueless in all this and are just being introduced toTXHSFB to be honest.  

very good point - I was really impressed with all of those teams especially MNW, STA, and BG