Confidence Pick-em

Cossacks

On 8/19/2019 at 2:57 AM, Cossacks said:

After debating doing one I decided to put one together. This will be another pick em in addition to ECHS05’s weekly pick em. In all honesty I’ll probably mostly have overlap games of his picks as those are the best match-ups each week and he does a great job with it. This week for sure I piggybacked his work.

I am going with 10 games only each week. For week 0,  I used his games and actually had to cut 2. Sorry CC/MD and Mississippi fans.  

I’m sure most of you have played  NFL confidence pick ems, NCP also uses the format for their pickems on that board. Same format with 10 games. 55 points will be available each week. Your most confident game is your 10 point game and your 1 point game is your least confident pick. You get the associated points for your correct picks.

I will give 2 mulligans for the year. If you miss a week, you will get whatever the lowest score is that week minus 2 points. That way if for some reason you miss a week you aren’t totally done for the year. Just as if you miss week 0, you still can get in and have a chance. I’ll set the deadline to have your picks in each week. You can change them prior to the deadline. Post your picks in the thread each week. If you can format them 10-1 or 1-10 it’s easier for me to decipher.

Hoover AL @ Central (Phenix City) AL

Chandler AZ @ Liberty NV

DeMatha MD @ St. John Bosco CA (8/24)

St. Thomas Aquinas FL @ De La Salle CA

St. Frances Academy MD @ Miami Central FL (8/24)

Trinity Christian FL @ Columbia FL

Deerfield Beach FL @ Carol City FL

Colquitt Co. GA vs. North Gwinnett GA (8/24; at GA St.)

Orem UT @ Bishop Gorman NV

Mallard Creek NC @ Dutch Fork SC

10 - SJB

9 - BG

8 - Colquitt Co.

7 - Chandler

6 - Dutch Fork

5 - Carol City

4 - STA

3 - Columbia

2 - Central City

1 - MC

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When columbiagirl and imagoodgirlnow brainstorm about football you can almost hear the faint sound of two very small craniums bumping each other.

tenor.gif

At least we actually talking football you Cajun incest boy

Go back to propping up those little bitch schools like John Curtis and Rummel who can't keep up with any good team in FL so they go play weaker teams and still fail (like when a team outside of FL top 50 beat Rummel last year and when John Curtis snuck away from Atlantic once they realized Atlantic was actually good so they can play Lake Placid and act like they could "compete" with a good FL school

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao only against @Columbiafan can a 5”10 250lbs Olineman pancake a defender 

Haha. You will be surprised. These guys are a little short, and some are even nice guys. They slide that helmet on, and when the first rung on that face mask crosses their eyes the crazy and nasty turns on. 

You'll see. You all will see. You'll all see! Ahahahahahaha!

hqdefault.jpg.59fbecd778e47554b21b995458e1ead3.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haha. You will be surprised. These guys are a little short, and some are even nice guys. They slide that helmet on, and when the first rung on that face mask crosses their eyes the crazy and nasty turns on. 

Since you actually met me maybe you should convince redzone that if he has any intelligence he may want to shut his trap LMAO 

39 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I didn't see nobody get pancaked

Too bad they didn't get the best play of entire game on film,that was when Columbia and Colquitt had a test of strength and the Columbia receiver caught ball only to get met by about 5 or 6 Colquitt defenders and then was joined by about 5 or 6 Columbia offensive players and they pushed about 5-10 yards further 

That was by far best play of football in entire game 

I watched some of it on a lineman's hudl account. It happened. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt was undersized on the OL but that RB runs like he 230, serious Power for a guy weighing 205

Please tell me he got power 5 offers

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No it's observation, dude looked like a huge back from the stands

I'll tell ya why I asked.  You didn't say he looked larger...or ran larger...you gave a specific weight !!!!  You said he looked 220 lbs.  That's just plain weird.  At least to me.

Rufus>>