Confidence Pick-em

Cossacks

After debating doing one I decided to put one together. This will be another pick em in addition to ECHS05’s weekly pick em. In all honesty I’ll probably mostly have overlap games of his picks as those are the best match-ups each week and he does a great job with it. This week for sure I piggybacked his work.

I am going with 10 games only each week. For week 0,  I used his games and actually had to cut 2. Sorry CC/MD and Mississippi fans.  

I’m sure most of you have played  NFL confidence pick ems, NCP also uses the format for their pickems on that board. Same format with 10 games. 55 points will be available each week. Your most confident game is your 10 point game and your 1 point game is your least confident pick. You get the associated points for your correct picks.

I will give 2 mulligans for the year. If you miss a week, you will get whatever the lowest score is that week minus 2 points. That way if for some reason you miss a week you aren’t totally done for the year. Just as if you miss week 0, you still can get in and have a chance. I’ll set the deadline to have your picks in each week. You can change them prior to the deadline. Post your picks in the thread each week. If you can format them 10-1 or 1-10 it’s easier for me to decipher.

Hoover AL @ Central (Phenix City) AL

Chandler AZ @ Liberty NV

DeMatha MD @ St. John Bosco CA (8/24)

St. Thomas Aquinas FL @ De La Salle CA

St. Frances Academy MD @ Miami Central FL (8/24)

Trinity Christian FL @ Columbia FL

Deerfield Beach FL @ Carol City FL

Colquitt Co. GA vs. North Gwinnett GA (8/24; at GA St.)

Orem UT @ Bishop Gorman NV

Mallard Creek NC @ Dutch Fork SC

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh man this is gonna fire ECHS up 😂

Nah man it’s all good. I’ve been  in contact with him the past few days with him prior to doing this.

ATLien12x a few things you do in life. Look a man in the eye when you shake his hand. Never take a sip of another guys beer. And ask for permission before you start a new pick em. 

#lifelessons101forfree.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

10) Mallard Creek 

9) Central (Phenix City) AL

😎 Bishop Gorman NV

7) Columbia FL

6) De La Salle CA

5) St. Frances Academy MD

4) Carol City FL

3) Chandler AZ

2) St. John Bosco CA

1) Colquitt Co. GA

You sure you didn’t do this backwards? 10 and 9 go to the most confident

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

After debating doing one I decided to put one together. This will be another pick em in addition to ECHS05’s weekly pick em. In all honesty I’ll probably mostly have overlap games of his picks as those are the best match-ups each week and he does a great job with it. This week for sure I piggybacked his work.

I am going with 10 games only each week. For week 0,  I used his games and actually had to cut 2. Sorry CC/MD and Mississippi fans.  

I’m sure most of you have played  NFL confidence pick ems, NCP also uses the format for their pickems on that board. Same format with 10 games. 55 points will be available each week. Your most confident game is your 10 point game and your 1 point game is your least confident pick. You get the associated points for your correct picks.

I will give 2 mulligans for the year. If you miss a week, you will get whatever the lowest score is that week minus 2 points. That way if for some reason you miss a week you aren’t totally done for the year. Just as if you miss week 0, you still can get in and have a chance. I’ll set the deadline to have your picks in each week. You can change them prior to the deadline. Post your picks in the thread each week. If you can format them 10-1 or 1-10 it’s easier for me to decipher.

Chandler AZ @ Liberty NV

Durn...have they moved the Colquitt/North Gwinnett game from the Benz to Ga State?

Crap....Ms. Violet and I are staying at the Embassy in Centennial Park.

I wanna know WHO did this !!!!!

LOL....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

10: Orem @ Bishop Gorman

9: Chandler  @ Liberty

8: DeMatha @ St. John Bosco 

7: Colquitt Co. vs. North Gwinnett

6: Deerfield Beach @ Carol City

5: St. Frances Academy @ Miami Central

4: St. Thomas Aquinas @ De La Salle

3: Mallard Creek @ Dutch Fork

2: Trinity Christian @ Columbia 

1: Hoover @ Central (Phenix City)

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Nah man it’s all good. I’ve been  in contact with him the past few days with him prior to doing this.

ATLien12x a few things you do in life. Look a man in the eye when you shake his hand. Never take a sip of another guys beer. And ask for permission before you start a new pick em. 

#lifelessons101forfree.

@ATLien12x, I actually forgot the biggest lesson in life 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually did I guess. 

If 10 equals the 10 pt. where I'm the most confident, it's backards bigly. Hahaha.

Yes if you are most confident in a pick that’s the higher number. You want to get a higher point for a win and if you lose you want a lower number of points to lose. If you just pick with your heart or use a homer pick in a confidence pick em and it can bite you in the ass 😂.

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually did I guess. 

If 10 equals the 10 pt. where I'm the most confident, it's backards bigly. Hahaha.

I fixed it now. Thanks!

I’ve been reading your posts for way too long. Those picks did not look right 😂

Now if it was Hornet or something like that... no flags raised 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Chandler AZ @ Liberty NV

1.  Colquitt

2.  DLS

3.  Male Duck Creek

4.  SJB

5.  Bishop Gorman

6.  The Mighty Columbia High Tigers

7.  Chandler

8.  Hoover

9.  Carol City

10.  St. Frances Academy

Rufus>>

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Na fuck that

@Cossacks I’m calling bullshit week 0 shenanigans... were not doing team pickems that’s bullshit there’s no help from outside source.. once picks are in then that means they are in

idc what kind of bromance you got going on with Hawg in the ipa thread but over here we don’t take kindly to nepotism  around here

8204D283-DEBB-4774-B5F0-B73A93FA9920.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

That’s the equivalent of me doing a math question wrong on a college exam and atlien standing up In Class walk over to my desk and talk the exam for me