Confidence Pick-em

Cossacks

With Dutch Fork and Mallard Creek ending in a tied score, that will go down as a “gimme” win for everyone, which means whatever team you picked you will get those points associated with it this week. Had it not been a tie, I would have shit canned the game and readjusted points 1-9 (really a pain in the ass). This way is fair for everyone with the tie.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:31 AM, RedZone said:

10-STA

9-SJB

8-Bishop Gormon

7-Chandler

6-Hoover

5-St Frances

4-North Gwinnett

3-Deerfield Beach

2-Mallard Creek

1-Trinity Christian

Total points: 55 points

I may as well wrap this thing up early and take the pressure off myself.

Reality? 

Total Points: 45

Mallard Creek NO points, I guess.

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

That’s going to be a ‘gimme’ game. We all get our points. 

Actually been in touch with ECHS05, he is canning the game from his pick-ems,  so I’ll do the same to be consistent. Won’t matter, everyone will still get their associated points for every game they picked correctly, so it’s fair across the board.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Actually been in touch with ECHS05, he is canning the game from his pick-ems,  so I’ll do the same to be consistent. Won’t matter, everyone will still get their associated points for every game they picked correctly, so it’s fair across the board.

Well shit. I lose out on 6 points now. Lol

9 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well shit. I lose out on 6 points now. Lol

Haha, yeah “act of god.” Everyone lost something.  It’s so early this will balance out and the cream will start rising to the top in a few months. Haven’t confirmed it with @PrepGridiron yet, but I’m sure he’d be up to buying the winner a car or something 😂.

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Haha, yeah “act of god.” Everyone lost something.  It’s so early this will balance out and the cream will start rising to the top in a few months. Haven’t confirmed it with @PrepGridiron yet, but I’m sure he’d be up to buying the winner a car or something 😂.

Budget... @The Comish

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

8-1-1. My only loss was my least confident (Central Phenix City) so only missed a point

The MF Champ is back

Was adding scores up earlier.Yeah looks like you will be the leader in the clubhouse. But simmer down champ, it’s a long season, and keep your eye in that rear view mirror 😂.

Here are the results for week 0. ATLien12x was on top with 51 points this week, congratulations. Remember DF/MC game got tossed so everyone only got points for all your correct picks this week. Long way to go in the season. And I'm not a math whiz, so any score discrepancies let me know by PM or publicly post it and shame me...whatever!

ATLien12x 51
Rufus69 50
Cossacks 49
WorldCitizen 48
Columbiafan 48
HawgGonelt 47
LTSpartan06 47
WCACguy 46
legendsofthefall 45
RedZone 45
Omaha Vol 45
954gator 44
THEOC89 43
tommygun58 42
CalCraps 41
SeaShells21 39
AztecPadre 39
ECHS05 36
Cat Scratch 33
Sammyswordsman 31
imaGoodboyNow 27
frankyjames 21

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"Crowdsourced" bro. 

He ain't creating tiers. Everyone else is. He's just typing them out. 

It’s almost like he Huffs Dust off while throwing darts at a wall with a bunch of names on it....serious tho I wanna know why his top 18 teams has these borderline top 250 teams in them

East St. Louis, Lincoln Way East, Atasociata,Aledo, Zachary, 

9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Here are the results for week 0. ATLien12x was on top with 51 points this week, congratulations. Remember DF/MC game got tossed so everyone only got points for all your correct picks this week. Long way to go in the season. And I'm not a math whiz, so any score discrepancies let me know by PM or publicly post it and shame me...whatever!

ATLien12x 51
Rufus69 50
Cossacks 49
WorldCitizen 48
Columbiafan 48
HawgGonelt 47
LTSpartan06 47
WCACguy 46
legendsofthefall 45
RedZone 45
Omaha Vol 45
954gator 44
THEOC89 43
tommygun58 42
CalCraps 41
SeaShells21 39
AztecPadre 39
ECHS05 36
Cat Scratch 33
Sammyswordsman 31
imaGoodboyNow 27
frankyjames 21

I'd like to thank all the little people....and to declare...ATLien12x cheated !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Budget... @The Comish

Dear members,

The Chief regretfully would like to inform you that unfortunately we will not be able to offer a car to the winner of the pickem.  (see press release below just received via secure transmission)

Dateline Concord: ....... "unfortunately....... we will not be able to offer a car........ to the winner of the..... pickem" .....(stop)

While I am sure that this is disappointing, with the uncertainty of the China tariffs, and the extremely high member dues defaults this year, we unfortunately had no other reasonable option.

As a remedy, We are considering a $.02 tax on members who lack avatars, and posts about teams from Nor Cal other than DLS.

Thank you in advance for your continued support and confidence in the site, and the Executive Committee.

-The Comish

• Haha 1