Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Katy is much more talented than any team in their district annually and it's not close imo. I think only one or two Cinco Ranch teams matched them in terms of talent

Overall, without a doubt.  Top to bottom, they field the best team of talent.  Individually, there’s not a position that Katy has the best player at that position in the district (maybe with the exception of cornerback).  3 or 4 other schools have much higher top end talent than Katy.  There are about 4 juniors in the district that are top 10 players in the country at their positions.  And none play for the Tigers.

59 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Won’t get into the nitty gritty, but I know a SEC coach who says that Evans is a turd with major issues.  To the point, they backed off recruiting him to a large degree.  

Yeah, I don't know about Evans.......think his stock may fall before the year's over with.

Of course he may put up video game numbers until late in the playoffs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I don't know about Evans.......think his stock may fall before the year's over with.

Of course he may put up video game numbers until late in the playoffs.

He will.  No one else they play will have the defense to slow him down till November.  

He did pretty much have his way with Katy 2 times last year.  Something was off yesterday with that whole offense.  Defensively, they lost lots of good players, and unlike IMG, STA, SFA, SJC and the likes, they don’t just go out and poach the greater Houston area for replacements.

Sometimes teams lose hunger and focus. Other times, teams take a step back and are simply not as good.  Something some of these private school JUCO fans fail to grasp.

• Like 1

So Spring Westfield shut down Houston Lamar 14 - 0. Lamar usually has some pretty respectable squads.

We'll see how this game goes in a few weeks. They're the only other possible challenge North Shore will have till playoff time. I just don't think West Brook has it in them to hang with NS. Also heard Banks might be back for the West Brook game.

3 minutes ago, FloTex said:

They took a page out of the STA book.  Go out and seek the best players you can when you can’t compete.

So their program got better? Yeah, thanks.

You're just at a loss for how a quintessential Texas program got absolutely smashed.

You lack the humility to take the L like a man.

We get it.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No.

I'm pretty sure that 10 years passed since then.

You're one of the same clowns who thinks that North Shore isn't the same team that they were 8 months ago. But 10 years? That's the same!

🤡

What changed chicken shit?  Be honest if you’ve got it within you.

They went “all in” and searched for the best talent they could find in Nevada and beyond.  That’s what changed.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So their program got better? Yeah, thanks.

You're just at a loss for how a quintessential Texas program got absolutely smashed.

You lack the humility to take the L like a man.

We get it.

They did get smashed.  They score don’t lie.  But you do.  Absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Gilmer beat the same program like a rented mule, so what did BG do?  Upped their game, by “attracting” talent from all over the west.  

Helluva way to up your game.  But you respect that, because that’s the STA way.

53 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Who said I was?

A team needing a hail mary to win their state championship should not be a national champion.

Neither should a school that split a series with their rival, then forfeit a game...  

Or any school like IMG, SFA, or STA that plays by their own set of rules...  winning on a Hail Mary is much better than winning year after year with other programs kids.

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Do you have a life? All you do is complain about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Cheer up buttercup. Life isn’t that bad.

It's as simple as this.

Either you're here to discuss national high school football seriously and without reservation or you're not. If everybody was weak, whiny and milquetoast like you then this board would be worthless.

Somebody from Texas made a stupid comment about Bishop Gorman. I pushed back on it. You're emotional and outraged by it.

That's a you problem.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's as simple as this.

Either you're here to discuss national high school football seriously and without reservation or you're not. If everybody was weak, whiny and milquetoast like me then this board would be worthless.

Somebody from Texas made a stupid comment about Bishop Gorman. I pushed back on it. You're emotional and outraged by it.

That's a you problem.

FIFY

On 8/29/2019 at 8:39 PM, ECHS05 said:

Who would you call the best RB in America? Instead of you always saying who isnt this and that... Who IS?

Apparently you are the only guru at everything, that there really is... So who IS?

North Shore's Evans is not the best running back in the state of Texas. That title goes to Devone Achane of Fort Bend Marshall. Achane is insane. He is very explosive. Extremely fast, skilled and talented. He competed in track and field on the top track team in America, the Fort Bend Marshall Buffaloes. He clocked a (20.36) in the 200 Meter Dash at the Class 5A State Track and Field Championships.  The timing came after he had ran on the 4X100 and the 4X200 Meter Relays. Please check him out

North Shore's Evans is not the best running back in the state of Texas. That title goes to Devone Achane of Fort Bend Marshall. Achane is insane. He is very explosive. Extremely fast, skilled and talented. He competed in track and field on the top track team in America, the Fort Bend Marshall Buffaloes. He clocked a (20.36) in the 200 Meter Dash at the Class 5A State Track and Field Championships.  The timing came after he had ran on the 4X100 and the 4X200 Meter Relays. Please check him out

Also take a look at the RB out of John Curtis HS of River Ridge, Louisiana, Corey Wren.

14 hours ago, The Guru said:

It's as simple as this.

Either you're here to discuss national high school football seriously and without reservation or you're not. If everybody was weak, whiny and milquetoast like you then this board would be worthless.

That's a you problem.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  Mine is —you are loud mouth punk ass little bitch and there zero truth or fact to anything you are writing.  

• Like 1