Trinity League vs. USA

Sammyswordsman

50 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Their local teams like Friendship, Avalon, etc blow. MSR and DFB are better competition than any of them. Money is no object when you seek out the best, willing teams. 

Nationally, Deer Jerkey and Southridge are garbage. They are good local teams. Now they can beat trash like Zachary,La or some other dumpy Louisiana team but that’s it. 

Friendship and Avalon are the Deer Jerkey, MSR of the DMV area

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nationally, Deer Jerkey and Southridge are garbage. They are good local teams. Now they can beat trash like Zachary,La or some other dumpy Louisiana team but that’s it. 

Friendship and Avalon are the Deer Jerkey, MSR of the DMV area

We see you, Big Loser W/nothing!

Enjoy yourself...

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spoke to the Milton HC last night. He’s sticking with his two QB alternating system for the foreseeable future. The sophomore is the one that went off in the 4th quarter of the Buford game. 

He's an absolute dumb ass for this move...smh. Why in the hell would a coach continue to alternate QBs when you have one who was able to produce much better than the other one? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

If Milton is not on JSerra’s level please note this game in our HSFBA discussion 

this is a big GA/ Ca game 

Milton just lost to Buford.

At current, CP has them 34th in Georgia. 

Im really not sure where they should be, probably in the 25-40 range.... But Idk for sure yet because idk how good Buford is. Milton looks nothing like they did last year, thats for sure.

I dont understand why Coach Clack is continuing with the 2 QB system when the sophomore is the one doing most of the damage for them. Put him in and leave him in.

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Im really not sure where they should be, probably in the 25-40 range.... But Idk for sure yet because idk how good Buford is. Milton looks nothing like they did last year, thats for sure.

I dont understand why Coach Clack is continuing with the 2 QB system when the sophomore is the one doing most of the damage for them. Put him in and leave him in.

Milton lost 2 games early last year before winning the Ga state championship.  

After Vista Murrieta went out there I knew we were being sold a bill of goods.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Had the good qb played all the other 3 quarters alone, you don't think they pull out the win? If Milton stays with 2 qb's then they are top 8 in ga. If they go with the one kat, they are top 2.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Milton lost 2 games early last year before winning the Ga state championship.  

After Vista Murrieta went out there I knew we were being sold a bill of goods.

Milton was also a senior heavy team with a 3 year D1 starter at QB.

They lost every single skill player on both sides of the ball. Ive never in the history of football at any level heard of that happening, & the team being even better the next year.

I dont get what you mean about VM... They lost & their offense was shut out. They barely had 100 yards of total offense. And that was to a Colquitt team that lost 3 regular season games, which isnt normal.

Colquitt 20, #488 Norcross 17

The next week..

Colquitt 26, #411 Vista Murrieta 7

They needed a last sec 40+ yard FG to beat a GA team rated lower nationally than Vista Murrieta. 

36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Had the good qb played all the other 3 quarters alone, you don't think they pull out the win? If Milton stays with 2 qb's then they are top 8 in ga. If they go with the one kat, they are top 2.

I get you’re trolling ECHS but come on my guy. They were dominated for most of the game AT HOME against a 5A team that hasn’t won anything in five years. 

They played Devin Farrell “the good QB” just as much as the senior. Neither did shit for three quarters. Yes Buford gave up drives late in the 4th quarter after controlling and leading wire to wire for 48 minutes

It was 26-10 Buford with five minutes left in the game. AT MILTON. If a non top 10 5A Buford can run for over 270 yards against them on the road, I’d expect a recruited up Trinity League team in California to smoke them

A522C714-5BDE-4695-A3A7-487F769774B4.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Are you just randomly making stuff up? top 8? Did that come from straight out of your ass?

Milton isnt top 8 in GA with DJ Uiagalelei at QB.

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I get you’re trolling ECHS but come on my guy. They were dominated for most of the game AT HOME against a 5A team that hasn’t won anything in five years. 

They played Devin Farrell “the good QB” just as much as the senior. Neither did shit for three quarters. Yes Buford gave up drives late in the 4th quarter after controlling and leading wire to wire the entire game. 

It was 26-10 Buford with five minutes left in the game. AT MILTON. If a non top 10 5A Buford can run for over 270 yards against them on the road, I’d expect a recruited up Trinity League team in California to smoke them

A522C714-5BDE-4695-A3A7-487F769774B4.jpeg

It doesn’t take much to win title in Ga. I truly believe Vista Murrieta could have done it. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Mater Dei vs SFA. This is why these teams were built. This is the most anticipated game of the year. 

I think SJB rolls. 

Milton/JSerra is a pick em given the fact Georgia is better than Cali, and JS is not a transfer team. I’m going with Milton 

Huh? Jserra not a transfer team?? At the start of the season 17 of the 22 starters were projected starters.. though that number has come down a bit, they are playing more younger kids.. but the majority of there guys aren't home grown

Man you Cali dudes are trolling in overdrive. Lol

This is the 34th best GA team playing the 8th best Cali team in Cali. No excuses. 

Just because JSerra, Narbonne, DLS, Santa Margarita, Long Beach Poly, Helix And Servite all got the doors blown off against out of state teams this year doesnt mean JSerra shouldn’t be required to beat this outmatched year-too-late has been 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man you Cali dudes are trolling in overdrive. Lol

This is the 34th best GA team playing the 8th best Cali team in Cali. No excuses. 

Just because JSerra, Narbonne, DLS, Santa Margarita, Long Beach Poly, Helix And Servite all got the doors blown off against out of state teams this year doesnt mean JSerra shouldn’t be required to beat this outmatched year-too-late has been 😂

Doors blown off? 

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You're making it sound like your state big boy defending champ is now ISB. Stop sandbagging already. 

Not ISB but they arent the same team at all regardless of whether they are the defending champs or not. 

They literally just lost at home... To a 5A school with a 1st year HC... 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is a classic Canes sentence that starts 5-10 pages of non stop garbage. Lol 

Our local Guru is very modest but truth be told he’s a well respected HISTORIAN!!! If he says it, it’s TRUE!

Did you know he helped contribute to the STA- DLS alumni article for Maxpreps back in 2011? Quality stuff man! Los is very well respected around our community! He’s even listed as a historian on the STA page! #RESPECT

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Our local Guru is very modest but truth be told he’s a well respected HISTORIAN!!! If he says it, it’s TRUE!

Did you know he helped contribute to the STA- DLS alumni article for Maxpreps back in 2011? Quality stuff man! Los is very well respected around our community! He’s even listed as a historian on the STA page! #RESPECT

I don’t believe any of it without proof. Lol. 

The one thing I want to know is if the STA folks like Smith and Harriot know Canes is an outspoken atheist?