imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me get your top 5???

That was just To loophole rules

okay since OT forum is in the shitter, I need help, Is there anywhere in the Euclid area that has a Trust worthy auto mechanic? Or autobody shop

Now you know us Southerners can't read...

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

128B27C0-5DAD-407A-B437-EA833219BAF1.gif

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Have it towed to the west side and I will get you a few😆

Na lol I’m buying a dump truck and the business is on right Lake Erie so I already know how much rust if gonna be on it...just need a auto mechanic to look at it and give me his honest opinion on truck, before I make the 13 hour round trip

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na lol I’m buying a dump truck and the business is on right Lake Erie so I already know how much rust if gonna be on it...just need a auto mechanic to look at it and give me his honest opinion on truck, before I make the 13 hour round trip

Ok I will ask our east siders tomorrow and try to get you some names. 

I will pm you if I come through 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You ever here of an airplane? Just might cut the whole round trip thingy in half. Since you gotta drive that jalopy back to Jersey anyway.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You ever here of an airplane? Just might cut the whole round trip thingy in half. Since you gotta drive that jalopy back to Jersey anyway.  

I’m at the point of getting it shipped if the moneys right, the big thing is rust and I know it’s on the lake so I can only imagine how bad rust is in the Cleveland area