Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

Just now, Gametyme said:

Lmao they're clowns. If the top 100 teams from Texas played any other state it would be like 92-8 on average and that's being kind. Only the mercenary schools could hold their own.

Very true!!

But hey... they have their Mercenary Private School "Recruited-up" transferred up All-Star teams..    You know... We're good!!! We're good!!!

Like I've said...  I could make about 16 Mater Dei's and probably much better in Texas if the UIL played by those Joke transfer rules the CIF has.

• Like 1

Let's also peel the onion back on how Mater Dei all the sudden became a so called National Power with all these transfered FBS Prospects each year.

The CIF was tired of fighting lawsuits in court regarding transfers each year.  By the way, guess who was one of the leading schools in many of the transfer lawsuits?   You guess it.... MATER DEI!!!!

So the CIF tossed the flag into the ring and gave up and basically said.... "Go where ever you want to go!!"

Teams like Mater Dei and St. Johns Boso said..... "HELL YES!!!"

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I guess nobody likes Cali. How many people live here again? It's only the richest state in the union by a lot. And as for your friends who were never able to get out of TX? Ouch. 

Lmao 🤣 this guy is saying they won’t play cause theirs homelessness and drugs in NJ

Bruh TEjas is the Meth Capital outside Hawaii 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Have you seen "the list"?  Please refrain comment on "the list" until you can produce the list.  So far all I have seen is a few names to establish that Calif publics do travel.

Also while you are looking for the Calif list, please produce the Texas list as well.

Calif ENVY is #FIERCE with this one.

Here is partial list for you off the top of my head.

Dallas Carter - to Florida 

Spring HS - to Florida

Aledo HS - to Florida 

Bridgeport HS - to Florida 

Denison Hs - To NC 

Arlington Lamar - to Florida 

Dallas Skyline to Florida 

Tyler Lee to Ohio 

Texas High to Ohio 

Klein Forest to Ohio 

Trinity to Washington 

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

If you like stepping over homeless people I guess. To many snow flakes and social justice warriors for me. You left out that California also leads in male feminism and homosexuality lmao. Yeah I'll pass

Hey, whatever excuse makes you feel better to avoid getting out of your comfy zone and taking on the big dawgs, have at it slick.