Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@The Guru and @imaGoodBoyNow and few others 

have done nothing but troll the Texans All because of 

35-14 win over SJC 

We get it, nobody is all that impressed with SJC even though they have been more competitive with SJP and IMG

Apparently, IMG must really suck too.

I haven't read one bad commit from them about IMG who needed not 1 but 2 non offensive TD's to pull away from SJC 

They were so ready to tie Duncanville to string of games to prove how horrible and what trash football is being played here in Texas.

Then DV lays down 35-14 thumping and they still act idiots - Just attaching different sides calling everything trash!

My favorite was - Duncanville got the left overs from SJP - without mention of IMG got the left over of both SJP and DV and MD is getting the left overs of all three.

I doubt that SJC has enough remaining  in the tank to make good game with MD - So God only knows what they will come up with after the game.

How can you even say this, I was no where talking until you came on the second DVille won acting like a complete ass

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Nope BG beat the end of the year champion - Who earned #1 in the state by winning 5 playoff games 

Just another one of your lies.

BG had to beat the refs and SJB over coming 13 to 5 penalty count in Callifornia 

The other stats in the game were very similar to the CH game.

CH gave up few more yards and gained few more yards than did SJB 

Don’t forget that Biaggio Ali Walsh was injured in the first quarter and Tyjon Lindsey did not play in this game. 

LMFAO!!  so in the last 15 or so years Mater Dei has played two OOS game away from Home. 

Arizona and Nevada... (Border States)  Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.  Too F'n funny!!!

This is the first time Mater Dei is actually traveling out of California and away from a border State.  Ha-ha-ha.

HELL, you would think Mater Dei has been freaking Marco Polo of High school football over the past 15 years.

Also.. the key point to the entire conversation is that Mater Dei really doesn't start taking on OOS team until the CIF-Southern Section started to allow athletic transfers for no reason at all.

LMFAO.... You Cali Private School blowhards are a lot of Psy beech POS!!!   Too Funny!!!

Look out!!!  The CIF has given us the green-light to recruit-up an All-Star Team of FBS Prospects from Southern California.

Let's build a recruited up All-Star Team and play against OOS teams for the first time and we can wack our pudd and peacock our chest about how great our recruited up All-Star team of FBS prospects is.

Mater Dei vs SJC 2019....   first time in Mater Dei history their traveling outside of California and playing against a team that isn't from a border state like AZ or NV.

Thanks CIF-Southern Section for allowing us to build an All-STAR Transfer team of FBS Prospects!!

Next time I hear some California blowhard idiot start yapping about how Texas Public schools should be traveling from Coast to Coast to play (Name that Private School) from California,  New Jersey, Maryland or Florida.

I'm just going to reply with...  When the #1 Public School in California (Centennial) has never left the State of California to play a game.

13 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Next time I hear some California blowhard idiot start yapping about how Texas Public schools should be traveling from Coast to Coast to play (Name that Private School) from California,  New Jersey, Maryland or Florida.

...you’ll start another thread and go on incessantly whining about CA?  We all can’t wait. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

I'm just going to reply with...  When the #1 Public School in California (Centennial) has never left the State of California to play a game.

31DD4506-FD06-4209-8D89-6FBF66EF42B2.jpeg.92bf0ba1cb8d571ed53dc654dece6e88.jpeg

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

What does that have to do with chill in ‘16?  

ET was overranked in ‘15 to help preserve DLS ranking 

You don’t know how the rankings work 

that’s ok — not your gig 

DLS was actually held back by ET in ‘15 — besides the intuition of the human pills, CP has a code that a team may not be ranked higher than an undefeated team that beat them — DLS got a boost when ET lost 

Just now, Horsefly said:

ET was ranked 8th in TX that year and 38th nationally, the highest ranked texas team nationally in that position in the 5 years I looked.  (‘14, 16-‘19) And it was at about 20 points higher.  Very suspicious and of course, needed in order for DLS to end the year #1.  

Trinity beat the California Open Bowl winner and the Texas 6A-I champion.

Of course they're going to have a higher rating.

You think it's suspicious? You're just an idiot.

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Thumping. 14-7 at the half in dv’s house. 14-14 early 3q. We will beat em up real good this week in honor of our texas brothers! 

Enjoy the scraps that the previous 3 teams left behind.  signed @imaGoodBoyNow and @The Guru

I will say this SJC has balls scheduling all these games with no weeks off - Kinda stupid if you ask me and all to prove... what?  Really, its total injustice to the kids and could set this program way back.

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Enjoy the scraps that the previous 3 teams left behind.  signed @imaGoodBoyNow and @The Guru

I will say this SJC has balls scheduling all these games with no weeks off - Kinda stupid if you ask me and all to prove... what?  Really, its total injustice to the kids and could set this program way back.

Their roster DD showed they appear to be very young.  maybe the HC thoughts were to give the young team a taste of better comp for next season