The best fight songs.

TheMaximumHornetSting

I had an argument with this old dude earlier about college football.... Long story short he insulted my pride as a Buckeye by insulting our fight song....

The old dude in question was my uncle I was helping him set up some fences and do some lawn work earlier.... 

Well my uncle's a die hard Aggie never asked why but I know it's something military related he spent 20+ years in the army... and was stationed in Texas at some point. He said everything about us was OVERRATED... And to that I say Bull shit! We've proved ourselves time and time again.... 

Anyway I got sidetracked  from the original topic at hand... 

He called our fight song garbage. 

So I decided to compile my top 10 fight songs Obviously tOSU is #1 but I've decided not to count ours in this. 

This is for those teams who aren't as Good as us... 

Several years ago my son did some audio mastery of Sabbath's Ironman so that the first minute or so looped.  The plan was to have DBP enter the stadium to it...cool as fuck...can't recall why it wasn't used...they were entering to last of the Mohicans which was also very cool but ...being biased...I thought "I AM IRONMAN"then insert heavy guitar rift was awesome!