Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

Just now, Kalven said:

And I’ve stated a million times, nobody care why you can’t travel, we only care when you do. Until then Texas is the least of the top 3 states to have justification on a national scale. Maybe even behind Ga and DMV region in terms of bragging rights. 

Then why keep asking?  😂 

it’s silly to keep it up as none of us are ADs or coaches so we don’t control if Texas teams travel or not. If you’re that butthurt about it talk to the coaches then. 

I couldn’t careless where you think we are in regards to the other states but you keep flapping those gums as if I do.  

4 minutes ago, Kalven said:

And I’ve stated a million times, nobody care why you can’t travel, we only care when you do. Until then Texas is the least of the top 3 states to have justification on a national scale. Maybe even behind Ga and DMV region in terms of bragging rights. 

When has California top Public School over the past 15 years (Centennial) traveled outside of the borders of California for a football game?

Here let me help you....   ZERO = 0 !!

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Then why keep asking?  😂 

it’s silly to keep it up as none of us are ADs or coaches so we don’t control if Texas teams travel or not. If you’re that butthurt about it talk to the coaches then. 

I couldn’t careless where you think we are in regards to the other states but you keep flapping those gums as if I do.  

I’m not asking but answering to any and future contradicting comments. Just like your last sentence. 

Just now, Kalven said:

I’m not asking but answering to any and future contradicting comments. Just like your last sentence. 

You can save it, no one gives a damn that much about what you think.  So since you are giving preemptive answers I’ll make sure to ignore you from here on out 

peace 

• Like 1

Just now, Kalven said:

The overall best Public school in California over the past 15 seasons is Centennial.

I'll ask you again..  When has Centennial (Public School) traveled outside the borders of California for a High School game?

From what I see..  The answer is......  NEVER!!!

But Texas Public Schools should be traveling from coast to coast..  LMFAO!!

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

The overall best Public school in California over the past 15 seasons is Centennial.

I'll ask you again..  When has Centennial (Public School) traveled outside the borders of California for a High School game?

From what I see..  The answer is......  NEVER!!!

But Texas Public Schools should be traveling from coast to coast..  LMFAO!!

If we nip pick schools, I wouldn’t have room for the Texas schools I can list. This debate is about the state as a whole whether public or private. Most if not all HSFB ranking sites does not separate public from private. Let’s not start now. 

Just now, Kalven said:

If we nip pick schools, I wouldn’t have room for the Texas schools I can list. This debate is about the state as a whole whether public or private. Most if not all HSFB ranking sites does not separate public from private. Let’s not start now. 

LMFAO...  ok, answer the question.    The #1 California "PUBLIC SCHOOL" over the past 15 years has been Centennial.

When has Centennial (Public School) traveled outside the borders of California for a High School game?  Thanks.

So let me get this right..   Texas (Public Schools) should travel from coast to coast to prove themselves but California (public schools)...  Not so much!!    ha-ha-ha

Kalven..   Let me help you out son.

Come to a big time Texas Public School game and go up to many of the people in the stands (like 95% of them) and ask them about Mater Dei,  SJB, STA,  Bergen, Don Bosco or name just about any OOS Private School.

The answer you'll get back from them will be....."Who, what, Where, say what....  do you know where I can get a beer?"

OK... most people in Texas..  Like 99% of them don't give a flying fart about Mater Dei.  Sorry son!!

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...  ok, answer the question.    The #1 California "PUBLIC SCHOOL" over the past 15 years has been Centennial.

When has Centennial (Public School) traveled outside the borders of California for a High School game?  Thanks.

So let me get this right..   Texas (Public Schools) should travel from coast to coast to prove themselves but California (public schools)...  Not so much!!    ha-ha-ha

If your only argument is based on one particular segment then obviously you have no argument at all. 

My point is every school should travel. The picture would be more clearer if that’s the case. Ala last season, we don’t even know who the best team in the country was because MD split with SJB and NS had no OOS game to measure by. 

Like I said Kalven..

Come to Texas and come to just about any Public School game.   Go up to many of the people in the stands (Like almost all of them) and ask them.   "Hey, what do you think about Mater Dei,  St. Johns Bosco,  STA?"

Again... the answer you'll get from almost everyone of them is..."Who, what.. where... Mattta what,  Saint who?"

Nobody gives a flying fart ok son!!

Next..  When has California Public School "Centennial" traveled outside the borders of California for a High School football game?    Here..  NEVER!!

But.. Texas Public Schools should travel coast to coast..  LMFAO!! 

6 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Kalven..   Let me help you out son.

Come to a big time Texas Public School game and go up to many of the people in the stands (like 95% of them) and ask them about Mater Dei,  SJB, STA,  Bergen, Don Bosco or name just about any OOS Private School.

The answer you'll get back from them will be....."Who, what, Where, say what....  do you know where I can get a beer?"

OK... most people in Texas..  Like 99% of them don't give a flying fart about Mater Dei.  Sorry son!!

This is not even about MD or any Cali school in particular. This is about getting out of your comfort zone or STFU about using any of the OOS games in Texas  (ET vs DLS or DV vs SJC) to argue with because advantage goes to the home team. 

Kalven..   Here let me help you out son.

Go to Mater Dei, SJB, DLS and tell them to get their rich alums,  Booster Club and whatever else fund-raising event to get money.

And call Katy, North Shore, DV, Allen, SLC and tell them you have a $25,000 check ready for them to pickup at the Mater Dei,  SJB or DLS football field.    Then you might get a football game with a Texas Public School in California.

It's called $$$$$$$..

Texas Tax payers don't want to spend their (Property Tax money) on sending the local Varsity football team to California, New Jersey,  Maryland or Florida..      Sorry!!!

Someday that just might sink into your dunce head.

Let's do the math ok Kalven..

80 Football players,  Coaches and staff for two days to Los Angeles.

Dallas/Houston to LA.

You might get Southwest Airlines to give you a cheap deal for $400 round-trip each X 80 = $32,000.

40 Hotel Rooms X 2 nights (Thursday/Friday) at the local Marriott.  $300 X 40 rooms = $12,000.

Food for 80 X 6 meals ($15 meal). =  $ 7,500.

Transportation in Los Angeles = $1,000.

Just right there my little amigo.. That's $50,000 + to send 80 people to Los Angeles for two days!!

It's about MONEY SON!!

HELL, correct my last statement.  Don't make it a $25,000 check...  Make it a $50,000 check and you "MIGHT"..."MIGHT" get a football game.

This isn't a major college football game where the visiting team is guaranteed a $400,000 check at the end of the game.  OK!!!

• Thanks 1

Let me tell you another thing Kalven..   If a team like DV,  Allen,  North shore, Katy or whatever PUBLIC School from Texas was to travel to California for 2 days and a football game.

Many of the tax payers for the District (Property Tax Zone) would be asking....."Who is paying for this?!!!"

I'm glad your private school in California (The Big 3:  DLS, Mater Dei and SJB) have the Alums to help fund all that travel,  tuition fees help fund that travel and ect.  Congrats!!

Or... your other option is to give some of the Texas Private Schools (Plano Prestonwood,  St.Pius, Bishop Dunne) and few others a phone call.

3 hours ago, Kalven said:

If your only argument is based on one particular segment then obviously you have no argument at all. 

My point is every school should travel. The picture would be more clearer if that’s the case. Ala last season, we don’t even know who the best team in the country was because MD split with SJB and NS had no OOS game to measure by. 

Every school SHOULD travel.  Hmm, that sounds like a mandate.  Why?  Who cares if some clowns want to pick team x or team y as the MNC?  I am more concerned about the kids getting an education for which football or any other sport for that matter could be the avenue for many to do so.  It is just a game and there is much more to life, even as I love the game of football as much as anyone.

8 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

I love when people brag about their ignorance.

Texans are really good at this.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Canyon Mike said:

Every school SHOULD travel.  Hmm, that sounds like a mandate.  Why?  Who cares if some clowns want to pick team x or team y as the MNC?  I am more concerned about the kids getting an education for which football or any other sport for that matter could be the avenue for many to do so.  It is just a game and there is much more to life, even as I love the game of football as much as anyone.

You are misdirecting your point now. If this is truly the case I better not see you on this board making any statement about the game other than getting an education first. 

8 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me tell you another thing Kalven..   If a team like DV,  Allen,  North shore, Katy or whatever PUBLIC School from Texas was to travel to California for 2 days and a football game.

Many of the tax payers for the District (Property Tax Zone) would be asking....."Who is paying for this?!!!"

I'm glad your private school in California (The Big 3:  DLS, Mater Dei and SJB) have the Alums to help fund all that travel,  tuition fees help fund that travel and ect.  Congrats!!

Or... your other option is to give some of the Texas Private Schools (Plano Prestonwood,  St.Pius, Bishop Dunne) and few others a phone call.

At the end of the day these are still excuses. Maybe it’s a legit excuse but still an excuse. When other states argue why their the best, they go out and show it while Texas is hand cuff to economic excuse. What’s funnier is that Texas GDP in 2017 was the second highest in the country

19 minutes ago, Kalven said:

At the end of the day these are still excuses. Maybe it’s a legit excuse but still an excuse. When other states argue why their the best, they go out and show it while Texas is hand cuff to economic excuse. What’s funnier is that Texas GDP in 2017 was the second highest in the country

They spend $65 million on shoddy high school football stadiums that crumble but $40,000 is irresponsible to taxpayers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'll say it again for you California wing-nuts.    Travel over to Texas and attend almost any Public School football game and go up to 95% of the people sitting in the stands and ask them..

"Hey, how do you think Texas Public school __________  would do against Mater Dei or SJB?"

The answers you'll get from almost everyone one of them will be... "Matttta da who?   Saint Jimmy who?"

Nobody cares!!  The only thing Texas tax-payers will care about is...."Who is paying for this??"

Probably explains why Texas isn't in DEBT and the State of California is.

I would suggest you start caring about your State financial situation more than a Mythical High School National Title and how Public school A, B , C , D , E need to be traveling from coast to coast playing High School games.

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I'll say it again for you California wing-nuts.    Travel over to Texas and attend almost any Public School football game and go up to 95% of the people sitting in the stands and ask them..

"Hey, how do you think Texas Public school __________  would do against Mater Dei or SJB?"

The answers you'll get from almost everyone one of them will be... "Matttta da who?   Saint Jimmy who?"

Nobody cares!! 

Again, you only have one note and that's to brag about your ignorance and the ignorance of your fellow Texans.

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I would suggest you start caring about your State financial situation more than a Mythical High School National Title and how Public school A, B , C , D , E need to be traveling from coast to coast playing High School games.

Your country is $20 trillion in debt.

I suggest you start caring about that instead of this high school football foolishness.

Sorry...   You Cali-wingnuts will just have to get your Gofundme page started and try to get enough money to entice a Texas Public School to travel to California so you can have the HONOR and PRIVILEGE to play against them.

When your Gofundme page has about $50,000...   start making calls to Public Schools AD's here in Texas and you might get some takers.

Until then... you'll just have to settle on playing overhyped teams like Folsom, Servite and Orange Lutheran.

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Until then... you'll just have to settle on playing overhyped teams like Folsom, Servite and Orange Lutheran.

Orange Lutheran is garbage but I'm pretty sure that Servite would take care of Klein Cain, Katy Tompkins or any one of these soft, fly-by-night Texas publics that open up every year and claim to be good.

Big time Texas 6A and many 5A have 7,000 fans in the stands on Friday night..  sometime a lot more than that.

7,000 x $5.00 ticket = $35,000

Concessions = $5,000

Hell, make that check for $40,000 and maybe you'll get some Texas Public Schools to allow you the Honor and Privilege to play against them.

Until them...  Just play over-hyped Servite, Folsom and Orange Lutheran.

• Thanks 1