Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

4 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Katy quarterback to miss two games after using racial slur

By Adam Coleman, Houston Chronicle

Published 8:22 am CDT, Saturday, October 5, 2019

Katy starting quarterback Bronson McClelland directed a racial slur at a rival Thursday night, a video shows.

The video, which was taken on Snapchat and then shared via Twitter, shows McClelland, who is white, using the "n-word."

"Pull up over (...), we'll put your (...) in the hospital, (...)" McClelland says on the video.

Unacceptable. That’s bad man. A couple games is not enough there’s no place for that. Hate to see a kid make a poor choice and get punished long term but if we’re talking about it on here then the colleges coaches absolutely know about it. A lot of coaches won’t bring that in to their locker room. Has to throw off the entire locker room at katy as well. Bad situation. 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Unacceptable. That’s bad man. A couple games is not enough there’s no place for that. Hate to see a kid make a poor choice and get punished long term but if we’re talking about it on here then the colleges coaches absolutely know about it. A lot of coaches won’t bring that in to their locker room. Has to throw off the entire locker room at katy as well. Bad situation. 

A video obtained by USA TODAY High School Sports shows him saying “Put your mother********* in the hospital n***a.”

Yes, there’s no place for that in the game.  Hopefully he learns from this situation.

Some are saying it was directed at 94 for Tompkins. There was a play in the game where Katy's QB gave him a decent (and legal) hit on a series. It's a little unusual to see a QB go after a defensive lineman. As to who started it, I don't know. Tompkins players are most certainly not innocent little angels on the field.

I guess it doesn't matter, though. All the spotlight will be on McClelland now.

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

If I’m a betting man I’d say Preston stone at parish episcopal. He’s moved around a few private schools before coming back to TX

https://247sports.com/Player/Preston-Stone-46039887/

Preston Stone has been at Parish Episcopal his entire High School career so far.  He was the starter for them as a freshman.  

He had a talented brother (Lindell Stone) that was suppose to be a Highland Park QB but the family sent him to some Private School in Virginia (Woodberry Forest, VA).

Lindell Stone signed with the Univ-VA and is sophomore.   He received an offer from UCLA when he was on his Texas Junior High Team.

4 minutes ago, Champa said:

Some are saying it was directed at 94 for Tompkins. There was a play in the game where Katy's QB gave him a decent (and legal) hit on a series. It's a little unusual to see a QB go after a defensive lineman. As to who started it, I don't know. Tompkins players are most certainly not innocent little angels on the field.

The kid posted a video using the N word multiple times after the game. Sounds like you might be trying to justify it?

7 minutes ago, Champa said:

Katy has several running plays in the play-book where the QB is actually one of the leading blockers on the toss-sweep left or right.

I'm sure he and #94 (5-Star DE for Tompkins) butted heads a few times.

28 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Makes more sense then the names I was putting together. He’s moved oos to transfer already and came back? 

Most people would say the likely transfer would be Maalik Murphy. This makes more sense on many levels as he is local. I’ve been hearing this rumor for a while now. It’s kinda like everybody knew long before it happened that BY was going to transfer to MD after Daniels graduated.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/maalik-murphy-208158

The other thing I remember about the Euless Trinity QB that lead them to the victory over the #1 California team (DLS) and California State Champs that year.

When he wasn't helping with blocking and knocking down DLS players..

He was running the ball himself and knocking down DLS players..

Go look at the game tape.   If you need a copy of it let me know.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Trinity has a rudimentary offense like the small schools I mentioned.

Good example.

Thanks.

Ya...that Rudimentary offense rolled right over DLS (California State Champs).

Katy throws the ball about 10X game and it's always with play-action.  (You know what that is don't you?)

They pound you,  pound you, sweep left and sweep right... then hit you with Play-action and 95% there is a WR running wide open 25 yards down the field and your DB is tackling the RB 5 yards in the backfield.

40 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Preston Stone has been at Parish Episcopal his entire High School career so far.  He was the starter for them as a freshman.  

He had a talented brother (Lindell Stone) that was suppose to be a Highland Park QB but the family sent him to some Private School in Virginia (Woodberry Forest, VA).

Lindell Stone signed with the Univ-VA and is sophomore.   He received an offer from UCLA when he was on his Texas Junior High Team.

That’s who I’m thinking of, Lindell stone 

23 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

They pound you,  pound you, sweep left and sweep right... then hit you with Play-action and 95% there is a WR running wide open 25 yards down the field and your DB is tackling the RB 5 yards in the backfield.

Because they play slapdicks.

Try that shit against teams that can stop the run.

Katy will be lost for what to do.

• Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Go look at the game tape.   If you need a copy of it let me know.

I've seen it.

Which is why I know that Trinity won because of a fumble return.

Funny how you brag about all of these things that Trinity did but they basically needed a fluke to pull out a nail-biting win.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1