Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

HELL,  I'm still waiting for one of you Cali Wing-nuts to tell me that last time your number #1 Public School over the past 15 years..  (CENTENNIAL) has traveled outside of California for a game?

Don't worry...I found the answer..   "NEVER!!"

But Texas Public schools should be traveling from coast to coast..   Ha-ha-ha-ha.

• Like 1

Write a $50,000 check to Southlake Carroll Athletic Dept..  plus 50% of Gate and other endorsement money (TV, ECT) and you might get Coach Riley Dodge to give you the Honor and Privilege to play against them in California.

Until then...  just keep playing overhyped Servite and Orange Lutheran.

Texas Clown: We'll bust your skull! Texas has the best football!

Us: OK, then play us.

Texas Clown: Well, we have to have our accountant crunch the numbers and figure out if it's fiscally responsible for us to sacrifice a home date. Also, we will be one game short for both our sub-varsity teams. It wouldn't be prudent for us to consider such a move at this time.

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Write a $50,000 check to Southlake Carroll Athletic Dept..  plus 50% of Gate and other endorsement money (TV, ECT) and you might get Coach Riley Dodge to give you the Honor and Privilege to play against them in California.

Until then...  just keep playing overhyped Servite and Orange Lutheran.

You literally just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

Cali Wingnut 101...   "But, but, but...  but, but, but... all these Public schools around America (mostly Texas) should be taking their local Tax payer money and making their local Public School High School team travel from coast to coast to prove where they stand on the mythical High School polls..   You know.. You know... You know...  Scared..Scared!!!"

Blah blah blah blah blah.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kalven said:

You are misdirecting your point now. If this is truly the case I better not see you on this board making any statement about the game other than getting an education first. 

I am sure that what I may write on this board  in the future will not be influenced in the least by you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ohhhh.. and for the official record with me (Texasfrog).

I'm very happy and pleased with our local region OOS Games with Oklahoma powers (Tulsa Union, Jenks, Broken Arrow),  Arkansas Teams (Bentonville, Ect) and Louisiana Schools like (West Monroe, ECA, John Curtis) from year to year.

It add to the Region Rivalry games.

Like I said..   Come to a Texas Public School game and go up to almost anyone in the stands and ask them about Mater Dei or St. Johns Bosco and the answer you'll get is.... "Matttta da who?"

4 minutes ago, Canyon Mike said:

I am sure that what I may write on this board  in the future will not be influenced in the least by you. 

Come on CanyonMike..    Don't you know that Texas Public Schools (Tax payer supported) should be traveling from Coast to Coast and spending $100,000'sss of tax-payer funded money so they can prove where they belong on the Mythical National Polls.

Ya... I want my property tax to go up another 1% so the local High School ISD Team can prove where they belong on the USA or Maxprep Poll..   LMAO!!

Like I've told them...  When I see Cali #1 Public School (Centennial) leave California and travel to New Jersey, Maryland or Florida for a High school game..   Let's talk!!

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

They spend $65 million on shoddy high school football stadiums that crumble but $40,000 is irresponsible to taxpayers.

I mean look at it this way, a stadium will generate money probably wont break even till like years later but it still generates money, a 40k trip is just that , plus tax payers here would rather have a big shiny stadium than travel

• Like 2

Some things happened during the game Thursday that will lead to the Katy QB being on the bench for the next 2 games. There were some things said that shouldn't have been said. A dispute between him and a Tompkins player. Bronson has issued an apology and will not be in a leadership role as Captain. Things happen, Very unfortunate but you have to give Coach Joseph credit for responding to the situation swiftly. 

• Like 2

My TX guys, who is he talking about? Haven’t heard anything about this, don’t know if there’s any truth to it. Not talking any trash, just curious as to who it “would” be? Before some of you go off about the transfer, just want some honest responses on who it is or what’s going on. Guy is probably blowing smoke, like I said haven’t heard a single thing about this. Want to know your honest input. 

6CF3C875-649F-44BA-9884-4A62675F235B.jpeg

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

My TX guys, who is he talking about? Haven’t heard anything about this, don’t know if there’s any truth to it. Not talking any trash, just curious as to who it “would” be? Before some of you go off about the transfer, just want some honest responses on who it is or what’s going on. Guy is probably blowing smoke, like I said haven’t heard a single thing about this. Want to know your honest input. 

6CF3C875-649F-44BA-9884-4A62675F235B.jpeg

I haven’t heard anything.  In DFW there is 4 or 5 really good sophomore QB’s balling out so far this year

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He did send it to 3 sports writers 🤷‍♂️

Yep. Will see if there’s any truth to it. Months away from finding out. Tx to cali is more than just a transfer. That’s an entire family moving 2000 miles away. Only time will tell if there’s any truth to it. As of now, haven’t heard anything about it. 

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep. Will see if there’s any truth to it. Months away from finding out. Tx to cali is more than just a transfer. That’s an entire family moving 2000 miles away. Only time will tell if there’s any truth to it. As of now, haven’t heard anything about it. 

If I’m a betting man I’d say Preston stone at parish episcopal. He’s moved around a few private schools before coming back to TX

https://247sports.com/Player/Preston-Stone-46039887/

21 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

Some things happened during the game Thursday that will lead to the Katy QB being on the bench for the next 2 games. There were some things said that shouldn't have been said. A dispute between him and a Tompkins player. Bronson has issued an apology and will not be in a leadership role as Captain. Things happen, Very unfortunate but you have to give Coach Joseph credit for responding to the situation swiftly. 

Katy quarterback to miss two games after using racial slur

By Adam Coleman, Houston Chronicle

Published 8:22 am CDT, Saturday, October 5, 2019

Katy starting quarterback Bronson McClelland directed a racial slur at a rival Thursday night, a video shows.

The video, which was taken on Snapchat and then shared via Twitter, shows McClelland, who is white, using the "n-word."

"Pull up over (...), we'll put your (...) in the hospital, (...)" McClelland says on the video.