Katy vs Katy Tompkins

Texasfrog

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Stop being a fucking pussy, no one said shit but congratulations to you scumbags until you started all this with your POS post on the Duncanville game, seriously you and Texas frog are so fucked up in the head it amazes me you lasted this long in Life

4D0F1C71-CC20-4EF6-B525-BD0E8761A741.jpeg

That was well deserved post for all the BS that had been said prior to the game and is still being said now.

Now on the sudden common opponents don't mean shit.  Well only if it works out in the favor of another team not in Texas.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

That was well deserved post for all the BS that had been said prior to the game and is still being said now.

Now on the sudden common opponents don't been shit.  Well only if it works out in the favor of another team not in Texas.

go log back into your TexasFrog account, Your a real POS on this account 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Only people with agenda and trying to create false narrative would see this Tompkins team as Trash or some bad football team.  They had the two highest rated players in the game.  With QB and DE both Jr's  and considered 5 and 4 star recruits. They had very talented RB who is the reigning district player of the year.  They had other good players around them.

So far this season, Tompkins has played two teams with the faintest of pulses.

• They were losing 17-7 at halftime to Klein Cain
  • They were losing 35-10 in the 3rd quarter to Katy

They, apparently, have all this talent but can't play well for a significant stretch against anybody remotely decent.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texas indeed has incredible depth --- I am sorry that people outside of Texas is not willing to man up and admit it.

The difference: between Texans and rational people is this:

Some teams look far and wide for the best competition in which to prove themselves.

Texans look across the street and try to prove that the opponent is great.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Only people shocked about this score are non Texans. Go figure. Y'all don't understand this state and never will because y'all are use to the same recruited up privates running things. That's not football, Texas is football. 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:13 PM, WulfTangClan said:

Like I've told people, John King has been HC at Longview since 2004 and he hasn't had a D as good as this one. 

Longview fans arent happy with Longview offensive production so far but thats because they're comparing it to last years' offense which was the best in school history. This years Longview offense is still putting up good numbers, top 3 in John King era to be exact. And the potential long term for the offense is still crazy high. 

And no, Longview would not be blown out by anyone. I've seen D-Ville (vs St.Johns), Katy vs NS, The Woodlands vs Cy Fair so far this year and saw nothing that suggest they would all blow out LV. Could they beat LV? Yes, but LV could also beat them.

Like I said, I dont see any team D1 or D2 unbeatable this year. Not because Texas is down but because there are so many good teams.

There's alot of teams like Rockwall and Katy Thompkins that dont even get talked about enough and could very well knock off a top 10 team. Heck, you saw what Rockwall did to Martin who was playing like a top 10 team.

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

go log back into your TexasFrog account, Your a real POS on this account 

I will assure you that I am not TexasFrog -  He and I talk often on the phone and have seen several games together over the years.  

I don't know anyone who watches more football than this dude.  His collection of  HS games that he has burned on CD from around the country is very impressive.

His career is very impressive and he is considered expert in what he does.  I will add what he does is very important to this country!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I don't know anyone who watches more football than this dude.  His collection of  HS games that he has burned on CD from around the country is very impressive.

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that simply watching games doesn't matter.

It matters a lot whether the person watching the game is a dipshit or not.

2 hours ago, Kalven said:

That's beside the point. Cali schools has and will continue to schedule OOS games which justify national recognition. NO ONE IS SAYING TEXAS SUCKS but its hard to judge and compare them on a national scale. Winning on the road is twice the accomplishment than a home field victory.   

It is the point.   I don’t bother with what out of staters think of our depth.  That’s not my argument as much as others 

if Cali schools want to play Texas then call them up 

If not, then oh well.  

Every year this past decade the out of state debate has gone back n forth with scheduling as if WE (texans) individually control that.  We had one fool on here call us out (texans) specifically as being scared. You see how moronic that is?  That’s why I don’t spend a lot of time discussing it 

1 hour ago, Canyon Mike said:

who has katy dodged?

They were accused of dodging Trinity years ago. I personally think that's bs and nothing but talk from a few noisy fans.

I gotta say I think a healthy North Shore will take out Katy if they don't fix their passing defense. When you make Gabe Akin look like Jerry Rice, you have a problem.

8 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Katy has won all of their championships at the division 2 level

Katy was the class of Texas in 2015. They struggled with The Woodlands early on, but once they got hot, nobody could touch them. It didn't matter if they were D2 or not. They had an all time great defense by the end of the year.

Matter of fact, Lake Travis was probably the second best team in Texas that year. Both D2 teams were better than Westlake and North Shore, who played for the D1 title that year.

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

TexasClowns: Katy is a powerhouse! They can play with anybody in the country! See, they crushed Cypress Bay and Bellevue!

Us: Those were state champion and state finalist Katy teams.

TexasClowns: Whoa, whoa! Katy was in D2 those years! We're not sure that they were actually any good then!

Us: Katy has won all of their championships in D2.

TexasClowns: Oh yeah!? Have you seen Vista Murrieta!? They suck!

Stop trying so hard

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It is the point.   I don’t bother with what out of staters think of our depth.  That’s not my argument as much as others 

if Cali schools want to play Texas then call them up 

If not, then oh well.  

Every year this past decade the out of state debate has gone back n forth with scheduling as if WE (texans) individually control that.  We had one fool on here call us out (texans) specifically as being scared. You see how moronic that is?  That’s why I don’t spend a lot of time discussing it 

This is a HSFB forum, there will always be these discussions and the argument against Texas will be their lack of OOS games until something changes. 

15 minutes ago, Kalven said:

This is a HSFB forum, there will always be these discussions and the argument against Texas will be their lack of OOS games until something changes. 

Well stop looking to us the fans for remedy.  It’s idiotic.  

Like I said, the Cali schools are free to call up these Texas schools and schedule away.  

• Like 1