A Question For You Florida Gurus

Rufus69

Anybody know if Trinity Christian travels well for their OOS football games?

This will be the first meeting ever between out two schools.  We're not sure exactly what to expect.  But...if HawgGoneIt don't step in and straighten out the mess over in Norman Park...the Conquerors might have more fans there than we do.   Now don't get me wrong...I don't blame Hawg for what's going on....but I delegated all my power to him when I made the move to Amelia Island.  If I hafta call Durwood...I'll call Durwood.

But only as a last resort.....

The Christians Are Coming !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

This will be the first meeting ever between out two schools.  We're not sure exactly what to expect.  But...if HawgGoneIt don't step in and straighten out the mess over in Norman Park...the Conquerors might have more fans there than we do.   Now don't get me wrong...I don't blame Hawg for what's going on....but I delegated all my power to him when I made the move to Amelia Island.  If I hafta call Durwood...I'll call Durwood.

Rufus>>

TCA sucks don’t worry 

they are below .500 this year

yall should win by 60

48 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

For a Jacksonville school they traveled well to us but Lake City is about 1 hour away and Moultrie will be close to 3 hours for them so it's probably not gonna be same level of crowd that we got out of them

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I went to the Buford - TCA game years ago and they didn’t bring that many people. And that was a much better TCA team

They a private school of around 500 kids and most of Jacksonville thinks they are cheaters

They are not gonna have a huge fanbase in that area lol

Either you like them or you hate them, personally I like them as long as they not playing us because at least they got stones to play us, wish I could say same about some these other North Florida bitches who dodging us 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Considering the apparent constant state of turmoil the Packer fan base is in over the past 2 years, and recent "developments", I wouldn't be surprised at a "light(er)" crowd on the homeside as well. 

I do expect that the Packers should be able to walk away with the W though. 

As long as you, Ruffi, Rab, CCBlkHtr and maybe MaxHornStg are there that’s all that matters!!!! 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

As long as you, Ruffi, Rab, CCBlkHtr and maybe MaxHornStg are there that’s all that matters!!!! 

Ms. Violet has given me the "green light" for attending.  We're traveling up to Warner Robins on Saturday to see Little Alphonze and Sweet Melissa perform in Bram Stoker's....Dracula.   But Hawg is right.   Not sure how many Colquitt fans will show up at the Hawg Pen.  We seem to go from one soap opera to the next.

This is the last tune up before the REAL football starts.  It would be nice to come out and play with intensity and resolve.  I reckon it'll be what it'll be.  The Conquerors have some decent athletes.  We don't wanna take anything for granted.   I'm seeing an extra helping of fried green tomatoes next week for the guys if we can pull out a win.

Rufus>>

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

TCA sucks don’t worry 

they are below .500 this year

yall should win by 60

I would not say they "suck".   Yes they are 3-4, but losses have been to Lake City Columbia, Venice, Carol City and BT Washington.     However, Columbia beats them by 31 and it sounds like CC handled Columbia rather easily in a pre-season scrimmage, so there is that.

16 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

I would not say they "suck".   Yes they are 3-4, but losses have been to Lake City Columbia, Venice, Carol City and BT Washington.     However, Columbia beats them by 31 and it sounds like CC handled Columbia rather easily in a pre-season scrimmage, so there is that.

I wouldn't say handled easily

It was tied with about a minute left in 3rd quarter and Colquitt threw a TD on a busted coverage

Neither team was at full strength but it was basically a stalemate for a good portion of game

How did TCA beat Carol City by 3 TDs?

Looks like TCAs had a pretty rough schedule.... Columbia, Godby, Venice, AHP, Carol City, & BTW.... Now they get Colquitt. 

3 of their 4 losses are to Top 100 teams and the 4th just a 1 point loss to Venice. They should atleast put up a fight.

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

How did TCA beat Carol City by 3 TDs?

Looks like TCAs had a pretty rough schedule.... Columbia, Godby, Venice, AHP, Carol City, & BTW.... Now they get Colquitt. 

3 of their 4 losses are to Top 100 teams and the 4th just a 1 point loss to Venice. They should atleast put up a fight.

On paper sure but I spoke about this on my podcast today (which I encourage a listen) 

I gave my reason for why TCA won't win