NFL draft hypothetical

Adam Kurkjian

On 11/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, steeler01 said:

There's 16 games in a season. Today they're playing in their 11th game

11+7=18 a little more than one season he's started

I think next year is when you make the evaluation.  After the Chargers made him look like dog shit all you heard was how he can't throw for crap. People forget very quickly

Just now, thc6795 said:

I am aware but he also beat them. Point is Steeler is saying teams haven't seen him enough to game plan against him. This is bullshit. Most of the teams in the AFC have seen him three times. Most of the NFL has seen him twice. 

They have enough tape on him.

I dont believe hell be around at least in baltimore more than 5 more years 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

It's been discussed already on here you clown.

This is his first season starting. He played in a total of 8 games last season(Including the playoffs)

You're fucking dumb.

Go back to sharing your expertise abt Texas highschool football because you don't know shit about the NFL.

Not that you know shit about Texas either.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I am aware but he also beat them. Point is Steeler is saying teams haven't seen him enough to game plan against him. This is bullshit. Most of the teams in the AFC have seen him three times. Most of the NFL has seen him twice. 

One week isn't enough. 

Go ask McVeigh how much different an off season of teams dissecting your teams offense is as opposed to one week

46 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This guy has played a total of one season in the NFL. Baltimore is running an offense nobody else runs in the NFL,  which means nobody has dissected Baltimore yet.  Wait till next year to see what he does.  In two games in the playoffs where teams schemed for him,  he's been made to look like a HB at QB

So has he played more than ONE season or not? You did type the above did you not? It does say and I'm quoting " this guy has played a total of ONE season in the NFL". You did type this right?

Just now, thc6795 said:

So has he played more than ONE season or not? You did type the above did you not? It does say and I'm quoting " this guy has played a total of ONE season in the NFL". You did type this right?

A total of one season in games.  You also missed where I said next year will be when you can evaluate him appropriately.  Since teams will have all offseasons to gameplan for him

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

A total of one season in games.  You also missed where I said next year will be when you can evaluate him appropriately.  Since teams will have all offseasons to gameplan for him

One season in games? WTF are you talking about. He played a full season of games this yr.

Who played those 8 games at QB last yr?

Just now, thc6795 said:

One season in games? WTF are you talking about. He played a full season of games this yr.

He played in 8 total games last year.

In week 10 you said he had already played a season of football(The year prior). Which was wrong. He had played half a season

Adding the games he had played up to November 28th, 2019 he had played in a total of 18 games(An NFL season is 16 games). A little more than a season in the NFL

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

In week 10 you said he had already played a season of football(The year prior). Which was wrong. He had played half a season

Adding the games he had played up to November 28th, 2019 he had played in a total of 18 games(An NFL season is 16 games). A little more than a season in the NFL

Bitch you said he has only played ONE fucking season. You were WRONG. Just admit it.

Again moving the post.

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

This guy has played a total of one season in the NFL. Baltimore is running an offense nobody else runs in the NFL,  which means nobody has dissected Baltimore yet.  Wait till next year to see what he does.  In two games in the playoffs where teams schemed for him,  he's been made to look like a HB at QB

This again is what you said a couple of hours ago.

#oneseason

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Again moving the post.

Moving the posts?

Something that was posted in November. Its January dummy 

You seem to think 7 games is an entire season in the NFL. That's why your picks are always way off. SLC will beat Duncanville.  Yea with little guys upfront and no playmakers with speed k

24 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I wouldn’t take Tua if I were the dolphins.  I’d rather have Burrow personally.   If not possible Pick up all the big uglies possible then tank again for Sunshine.

You can win with any QB with a strong offensive line and a good defense. Easiest path to winning,  but teams prefer the great QB route instead

Moving the posts?

Something that was posted in November. Its January dummy 

You seem to think 7 games is an entire season in the NFL. That's why your picks are always way off. SLC will beat Duncanville.  Yea with little guys upfront and no playmakers with speed k

You said he has played ONE season. He has played more than one season.

This isn't that hard.

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lamar Jackson will be the 2nd youngest MVP at 23 years old. The only person younger is Jim Brown. Aka the best player in the NFL history. 

can he get some time like everyone else? I guess if you hate him he can’t 

23 and Heisman & MVP winner 

geez ... plenty of shittier ones to pick on😀

• Haha 2