NFL draft hypothetical

Adam Kurkjian

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

I wouldn’t take Tua if I were the dolphins.  I’d rather have Burrow personally.   If not possible Pick up all the big uglies possible then tank again for Sunshine.

Do you think the Fins could use a HC, maybe give Ed Orgeron of LSU a shot?

Sunshine has a knack for putting the ball in the hands of his receivers under pressure and on the run. 

Get your big uglies and let em jell then get your big time QB. If the Fins could hold out for Sunshine, he could be a good fit for them. They need a QB that can lead and make the plays, but will the Coaching staff be smart enough to use an Elite QB the right way?

I do know the Dolphins better get something going soon... Our Florida teams are killing us and there are a lot of Dolphin fans impatient as hell right now.

LJ is a helluva talent and certainly deserving of the mvp award this year. I guess the back and forth is this, “Is he a sustainable talent or a flash in the pan”? 

gotta wait at least a few more years to judge. NFL defenses will adjust, like they did with kaepernick, then we will see if LJ can readjust. 

it’s like a game of chess. Who will end up checkmating who?  

sadly, these discussions often come down to the color of ones skin, where whites will side with a white player and blacks will side with a black player. 

us messicans can say fuck all y’all and keep it real! 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, steeler01 said:

He played in 8 total games last year.

In week 10 you said he had already played a season of football(The year prior). Which was wrong. He had played half a season

Adding the games he had played up to November 28th, 2019 he had played in a total of 18 games(An NFL season is 16 games). A little more than a season in the NFL

So is it a little more than a season or ONE fucking season like you said?

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

LJ is a helluva talent and certainly deserving of the mvp award this year. I guess the back and forth is this, “Is he a sustainable talent or a flash in the pan”? 

gotta wait at least a few more years to judge. NFL defenses will adjust, like they did with kaepernick, then we will see if LJ can readjust. 

it’s like a game of chess. Who will end up checkmating who?  

sadly, these discussions often come down to the color of ones skin, where whites will side with a white player and blacks will side with a black player. 

us messicans can say fuck all y’all and keep it real! 😂 

i do not see this a race issue....more a football issue.......data suggests that no run first QB in the history of the NFL has won the super bowl...can LJ adjust to become more Aaron Rogders or Deshaun Watson...run a bit less...stay healthy and make the 3rd /4th read in under 2.5 seconds.  that is only question any QB has to answer.....I am a big fan of Lamar...want him to stay healthy.....Titans had a great game plan..run heavy...ball control...clock control...do not let Lamar run wild....make him beat you down field....great game plan....the kid is a stud.....hopefully he will only get better.....

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

i do not see this a race issue....more a football issue.......data suggests that no run first QB in the history of the NFL has won the super bowl...can LJ adjust to become more Aaron Rogders or Deshaun Watson...run a bit less...stay healthy and make the 3rd /4th read in under 2.5 seconds.  that is only question any QB has to answer.....I am a big fan of Lamar...want him to stay healthy.....Titans had a great game plan..run heavy...ball control...clock control...do not let Lamar run wild....make him beat you down field....great game plan....the kid is a stud.....hopefully he will only get better.....

You’re misunderstanding me. I’m saying most whites go against LJ and most blacks side with him. 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re misunderstanding me. I’m saying most whites go against LJ and most blacks side with him. 

I would disagree and maybe I am just a positive person who wants our game to thrive....maybe 20 years ago...but I hope we have evolved as a society........

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

I would disagree and maybe I am just a positive person who wants our game to thrive....maybe 20 years ago...but I hope we have evolved as a society........

As much as I would love to believe this, but all you have to do is venture to the "Off-Topic" section of this site and you will find your answer there.  If you dare. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 5:07 AM, Sweetlarry said:

He certainly isn't looking like a sustainable talent because he can't throw the ball in the pocket

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Correct. It’s chess. Now we will see if LJ can answer back.

The victim couldn’t and that’s why he’s playing martyr instead of football right now, but I digress. 

That's why judgement on a qb that doesn't play from the pocket in the NFL should be reserved for a couple of years

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Correct. It’s chess. Now we will see if LJ can answer back.

The victim couldn’t and that’s why he’s playing martyr instead of football right now, but I digress. 

Jackson’s feet are going to be less of a weapon with each passing year.  He will have to be more selective in deciding to run.  He has to get to be more accurate - especially from the pocket.  I do not love his mechanics, I think they make him less accurate.  Murray also.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 3:51 PM, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 But let me guess Herbert that lost to a true freshman at a neutral site is an nfl qb?  😭😂

Biggest mistake people make,  thinking the QB loses a game or wins a game. It's the most important position on the field but the QB alone doesn't win a game. 

On 10/13/2019 at 4:00 PM, ATLien12x said:

I only liked this one to balance out the reactions after purposely downvoting that silliness above

So silly right