The 49ers are the best team in the NFC

frankyjames

The NOLA Saints are currently #2 in the NFL Power Rankings behind the Patriots...

Saints have a couple good wins handing Seattle their only loss (at Seattle) and beating the Houston Texans.

Both the Seahawks and Texans are in the Top 10 of the Power Rankings..

Doesn't have to be pretty every week!!.....I don't think anyone ever expected the Saints to be 4-0 without Cool Brees...

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

The NOLA Saints are currently #2 in the NFL Power Rankings behind the Patriots...

Saints have a couple good wins handing Seatttle their only loss (at Seattle) and beating the Houston Texans.

Both the Seahawks and Texans are in the Top 10 of the Power Rankings..

Doesn't have to be pretty every week!!.....I don't think anyone ever expected the Saints to be 4-0 without Cool Brees...

I thought they'd be 2-2 right now, after the 4 games they just played. Beating Seattle and Jacksonville were impressive as hell to anyone that understands the NFL

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2019 at 3:13 AM, frankyjames said:

The 49ers further validated its 5-0 start with a stifling defensive effort, limiting the Rams to 0-for-13 on third and fourth down and holding Goff to a career-low 78 yards through the air. The final score might have been even more one-sided had the 49ers not thrown an end-zone interception and failed to convert another first-and-goal chance into a touchdown.

Prove me wrong!

Seattle says hello dumb fuck.