Official 2017 NFL Draft 2nd and 3rd Round Thread...

TheRealCAJ

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

But bro we got the number ONE 100m time!

I bet there are not 5 Kids from Whitehouse, TX that were in D1 last year but Per Capita that town destroys FL's depth.^_^  Isn't these the stupid arguments ad nauseam about Texas so many times. xD I bet Patrick Mahomes cannot run a 11:00 100m.  On a serious note I saw 3 of the 4 kids in from Texas during their HS  careers here in Texas seems like it was only a couple of years ago Steeler and I were going at it about Whitehouse losing in the playoffs with 3 kids hurt. I wonder if my pal Steeler recalls that.   Florida will erupt in the next few rounds.  Damn Utah even had kid. 954gator oh the horror. ^_^ When all said and done Fl will be in top 2 as usual.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I bet there are not 5 Kids from Whitehouse, TX that were in D1 last year but Per Capita that town destroys FL's depth.^_^  Isn't these the stupid arguments ad nauseam about Texas so many times. xD I bet Patrick Mahomes cannot run a 11:00 100m.  On a serious note I saw 3 of the 4 kids in from Texas during their HS  careers here in Texas seems like it was only a couple of years ago Steeler and I were going at it about Whitehouse losing in the playoffs with 3 kids hurt. I wonder if my pal Steeler recalls that.   Florida will erupt in the next few rounds.  Damn Utah even had kid. 954gator oh the horror. ^_^ When all said and done Fl will be in top 2 as usual.

Man that boy Mahomes slllow!  Steeplechaser at best!

Honestly who knows, could be Cali as well.  Florida will get their guys in there though.

1 hour ago, paladin4ever said:

IMG_3368.JPG

Man, all these F draft grades I've been reading are getting annoying.  I woulda went for him in the second, but these media guys are so over the top.  I for one am gonna be rooting for the guy.    Hope he becomes a star and all these asshole draftniks eat their words.  

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Mahomes was really fun to watch in HS...

DD - did you go to this game in Allen?

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This is false comparison.

You are picking a city you know who someone and comparing it to a state. 

You cant compare a city to a state. 

7 hours ago, Texasball said:

Yet they got 3 picks in the 1st round!

Who cares?

3 1st round draft picks doesn't revamp an entire shitty team. I'm sure they could've gotten another 1st round pick and probably a 2nd round pick for the 1st overall pick. 

The 3 1st round draft picks doesn't really mean anything either, they moved up 3 spots(Trade with GB) to get a 1st round draft pick(TE), instead of keeping their 1st pick in the 2nd round.

Instead of getting Myles Garrett, get Jonathan Allen and somebody else(They need a FS and a C badly). They trade down and get Allen, a FS/C. Allen could very well end up being the best DE in the draft.

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

This is false comparison.

You are picking a city you know who someone and comparing it to a state. 

You cant compare a city to a state. 

Dude it was sarcasm about a certain State claiming the Per Capita Giants of the world. Of course it's a false comparison it was a freaking joke.  I think you are the only person that missed that part of it.  Go back and read the 1st 3 sentences slowly.  The 4th one starts with on a Serious note justifying the 1st 3 were not. WOW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

Sometimes the OL is the best pick although not the sexiest.  

Took awhile before the OL's were touched... Giants GM Reese opted for a TE.  It was needed, but so was an OL.   Gotta choose.   Looking fwd to the 2nd round.  If the Giants move up there are 2 OL's left who look very good, same for RB  (Kamara would be a nice addition but I doubt he's left).  

• Like 1

On 4/27/2017 at 7:55 PM, 954gator said:

He might, but I don't think it would be a wise pick value wise.   There are a bunch of players that people don't know about that are basically clones.   Exhibit A...Marcus Maye.   Who you could probably get in the 2nd or 3rd round. 

So I never thought this guy would be the first FL player drafted lol!  Crazy!

Edit: 2nd