Week 8 Excuse Thread

Sammyswordsman

24 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We will let the Servite doubters  have the floor.  @Cal 14 , @GardenStateBaller And@imaGoodBoyNow can start us off 

I don't have my quote in front of me, but I seem to recall something about how JSerra "could be" the #3 team in the Trinity.  I don't think either Servite or JSerra beats Centennial or Mission Viejo, should those matchups take place in the playoffs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

JSerra let them win so they do not have to play in the Open division playoffs.

JSerra will still almost certainly make the D1 playoffs unless they lose to Orange Lutheran (unlikely based on what I saw from Orange Lutheran tonight). JSerra have already beaten heads-up two of the teams they are competing against top make into the top 8: Bishop Amat and Calabasas. Head on over to the CA thread if you want a more detailed breakdown and projection of how the D1 bracket will be decided.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

JSerra will still almost certainly make the D1 playoffs unless they lose to Orange Lutheran (unlikely based on what I saw from Orange Lutheran tonight). JSerra have already beaten heads-up two of the teams they are competing against top make into the top 8: Bishop Amat and Calabasas. Head on over to the CA thread if you want a more detailed breakdown and projection of how the D1 bracket will be decided.

Well their plan backfired apparently.

• Haha 3

Mjd33    2,469

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Mjd33
  • Members
  • 6,775 posts
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Doesn't Servite beating JS by around a similar MOV help SJRs cause??? SJR being on par with the 3rd best team in the Trinity is a damn good look IMO. #nottooshabby

Sjr also flew 3,000 miles to play J Serra. 

• Thanks 1

@Sammyswordsman 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Archbishop Rummel traveled 1,279 miles to nj and played a fired-up don bosco on their Centennial Celebration Night (that's 100 years to you, junkie) when NO other team would.....and lost a defensive heartbreaker 10-3. don bosco ended up nj state champions and #22 in the nation.

MEME ME! l

• Haha 1