OSU#2

Bormio

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

LSU better take OU seriously.    They will be ready IMO.  

Although everyone is counting OU out, they have the players to compete with any of the top 3.  It all comes down to Hurts.  Several times yesterday when it was throw or go, he hesitated a second or so too long, giving the Baylor D time to react.  He seems to have regressed as the year has gone on so I don’t think he’ll be able to get the job done.  He sure has trouble holding onto the ball at times.

For me, yesterday’s performance showed he won’t be NFL capable except maybe as a wildcat plug in.

Also, I keep wanting for Fromm to show he’s got the stuff for the next level but he too looked pretty mediocre.  Too bad UGA allowed Fields to slip away.  

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Although everyone is counting OU out, they have the players to compete with any of the top 3.  It all comes down to Hurts.  Several times yesterday when it was throw or go, he hesitated a second or so too long, giving the Baylor D time to react.  He seems to have regressed as the year has gone on so I don’t think he’ll be able to get the job done.  He sure has trouble holding onto the ball at times.

For me, yesterday’s performance showed he won’t be NFL capable except maybe as a wildcat plug in.

Also, I keep wanting for Fromm to show he’s got the stuff for the next level but he too looked pretty mediocre.  Too bad UGA allowed Fields to slip away.  

They will have a ton of time to prepare so we'll see.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hurts always hesitates. Alabama WRs couldnt take him anymore 

Even though I don’t really believe this will happen.  I do think it would be good slap in the face if OU and OSU played for the title with transfer QB’s from Alabama and Georgia.

Georgia should have bit the bullet last year - they really didn’t gain much staying with the starter - no conference championship, no playoff, no bowl win.

Alabama - no issue with the QB switch.  Except OU does better Job coaching up QB’s than does Alabama 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@nptb17   Florida got jumped by Baylor AND WIsconsin.    3 loss Wisconsin who lost to Illinois.    SMH.   

Georgia stayed at #5.   Crazy.  

I like Florida more than Wisconsin.  Wisconsin's loss to Illinois was terrible at the time but Illinois would go on to get more wins, so it just turned into a bad loss.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

I like Florida more than Wisconsin.  Wisconsin's loss to Illinois was terrible at the time but Illinois would go on to get more wins, so it just turned into a bad loss.

Wisconsin has no argument to be ranked over FL....NONE.    Doesn't matter though we were headed to the Orange if UGA stayed ahead.    

• Like 1