SJB clear cut number 1

eddiev

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

If DLS does beat the transfer laden SJB team on Saturday, it will be a HUGE BLACK EYE for SoCal. 

:) 

I’m actually surprised you lasted this long in life without hanging it up, you don’t think it’s Pathetic you got 40 Screennames on 1 High school football forum 

like fuck dude, go find some pussy or something 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m actually surprised you lasted this long in life without hanging it up, you don’t think it’s Pathetic you got 40 Screennames on 1 High school football forum 

like fuck dude, go find some pussy or something 

Riiiiiight. This coming from the dude who steals copper and competes in line for Popeye's Chicken Sandos.

Seems like someone else should get a life, right @LiberalDonaldTrump? :) 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I spoke to both PN and PF and they each used the term “for now” when describing their current. #1s. If DV wins out, they’ll take a few polls too. 

I was going to say if it's that close now, that after beating MD, it still took a week to move SJB to 1, chances aren't good for them to stay there after Texas puts that extra game on them. 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2019 at 10:02 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone here knows my feelings regarding an undefeated MNC. 

Remind us

i would say I’m evolving 

as recently as 2015, I’m on record as not giving “mine” to DLS because of the trinity loss in August in TX

a relatively short time later, the top teams are playing each other with much greater frequency/ depth of schedule — almost like there’s an sec of HSFB right now and the beat team in the country could have an L

could make a case either way which i suppose means I’m receptive to the teams with L’s MNCs