California CIF State Bowl Games

Cal 14

34 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

kudos to those Kids from Central Their Coaches Program and Fans....

Falling short in the Regional I’m Back to Back Years and coming Back and winning a State D1AA Title!!!!...

Congrats to them!!! Go Grizzlies!!!!

P.S.... @Cossacks.... Who picked Central in the 8 point spot this week?!??...🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I’d say screw them they cost me in some pick-ems, but congrats to them.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I’d say screw them they cost me in some pick-ems, but congrats to the.

That’s ok Brother... You are the man when it comes to the Pickem’s.... Fresno is pretty much like GA or OH anyway....🤣🤣

I also Picked DLS in the 10 spot so there’s that....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

SC played the role of the Hollywood star, enjoying their time on TV and in the spotlight.

Central was here to play football. 

34-19, final.

I didn’t get to watch the game due to stupid Holiday Party, but kudos to Central for being consistently good.  Sierra Canyon offense has at times failed to show up, and at other times looked okay. 

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

I didn’t get to watch the game due to stupid Holiday Party, but kudos to Central for being consistently good.  Sierra Canyon offense has at times failed to show up, and at other times looked okay. 

No drunk hookups, naked hijinks or lamp shade stories from the party? Got my work Xmas party tonight I will DVR the Open and watch it tomorrow unless party ends early.

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

No drunk hookups, naked hijinks or lamp shade stories from the party? Got my work Xmas party tonight I will DVR the Open and watch it tomorrow unless party ends early.

LOL, none of that.  My work holiday party is tonight and that has promise for fun, plus Uber rides to stay at Ritz Laguna for free for those who partake too much.  Plus a cash machine stocked with Benjamin’s (10 second limit without blindfold, 20 seconds with).  I have to forgo all that for a wedding. 😡 Who in the F gets married mid December?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, On2whls said:

LOL, none of that.  My work holiday party is tonight and that has promise for fun, plus Uber rides to stay at Ritz Laguna for free for those who partake too much.  Plus a cash machine stocked with Benjamin’s (10 second limit without blindfold, 20 seconds with).  I have to forgo all that for a wedding. 😡 Who in the F gets married mid December?

People who have poor time management and planning skills... A December wedding wtf... 

I'll take your place for you at that party though...