trump calls Christianity Today "far left"

RedZone

1 minute ago, concha said:

Current temperature in Fargo, ND...

19°

RealFeel® 17°

RealFeel Shade™ 17°

That's nice....

The records will show another "no comment" from, crying concha.

His 10,478th "no comment" since the Liar in Chief has taken office.

Christianity Today is Far Left, huh... good one, crying concha. May as well lie bigly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

crying concha still believes the Ukraine call was perfect and now he believes Christianity Today is radical left.

He's a fuckin idiot just like trump.

he read today's script the Whitehouse provided for him...the rest of the clown posse will be joining him soon...5..4...3..

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

For you rednecks ..

Christianity Today has a right-center bias...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/christianity-today/

Overall, we rate Christianity Today Right-Center Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the Christian Right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Overall, we rate Christianity Today Right-Center Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the Christian Right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

So skipping along from reposting CNN tweets of magazine opinion editorials, with enough repetition to be considered spam....

to trying to have everyone now believe it....

because you want to repetatively post an internet 'fact checker' statement of 'opinion ratings' of the 'opinion' as well...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

To those headed to hell...better think about it, old man.

Well that's a nice new touch....

Merry Christmas 

• Confused 2

...In a statement posted to Facebook on Thursday night, Graham wrote, "Christianity Today released an editorial stating that President Trump should be removed from office, and they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements), so I feel it is important for me to respond."

Conceding that his father helped establish the periodical in 1956, Franklin Graham maintained that Billy Graham, who died in 2018 at age 99, would not countenance the viewpoints espoused by the editorial board against the president. "Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today," Graham wrote, "but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece. In fact, he would be very disappointed."

Revealing that the last vote his father cast was for Trump, Franklin went on to claim that Billy Graham "knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump. He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation."

"For Christianity Today to side with the Democrat Party in a totally partisan attack on the President of the United States is unfathomable," Graham continued. He pointed to the lopsided vote in the House of Representatives on Wednesday, in which no Republican voted in favor of impeachment. "I know a number of Republicans in Congress, and many of them are strong Christians," said Graham. "If the President were guilty of what the Democrats claimed, these Republicans would have joined with the Democrats to impeach him."

"This impeachment was politically motivated, 100% partisan," Graham asserted. "Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president?" Graham closed out his statement by saying that Christianity Today "has moved to the left and is representing the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism."

5 minutes ago, concha said:

...In a statement posted to Facebook on Thursday night, Graham wrote, "Christianity Today released an editorial stating that President Trump should be removed from office, and they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements), so I feel it is important for me to respond."

Conceding that his father helped establish the periodical in 1956, Franklin Graham maintained that Billy Graham, who died in 2018 at age 99, would not countenance the viewpoints espoused by the editorial board against the president. "Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today," Graham wrote, "but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece. In fact, he would be very disappointed."

Revealing that the last vote his father cast was for Trump, Franklin went on to claim that Billy Graham "knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump. He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation."

"For Christianity Today to side with the Democrat Party in a totally partisan attack on the President of the United States is unfathomable," Graham continued. He pointed to the lopsided vote in the House of Representatives on Wednesday, in which no Republican voted in favor of impeachment. "I know a number of Republicans in Congress, and many of them are strong Christians," said Graham. "If the President were guilty of what the Democrats claimed, these Republicans would have joined with the Democrats to impeach him."

"This impeachment was politically motivated, 100% partisan," Graham asserted. "Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president?" Graham closed out his statement by saying that Christianity Today "has moved to the left and is representing the elitist liberal wing of evangelicalism."

You are pathetic!

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

How cute, Caj has a sudden interest in Christianity

Just the CNN tweeted version.... of an opinion editorial.... from a magazine...

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Billy Graham, who died in 2018 at age 99, would not countenance the viewpoints espoused by the editorial board

RUH ROH…..you sunk his Battleship...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You are pathetic!

Yes the only thing left for you to say....

After spamming the board with your repeated and repeated BS

giphy.gif

• Confused 1