Final: California-Texas 5A Poll (12-22-2019)

Texasfrog

14 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

That’s the sad part, Texas posters insist they know.

The Polls are the Polls..  I didn't put the MaxPreps,  Massey or HSFA Poll together.  I just pointed out where the Texas 5A's would stack in California rankings according to them.   

I didn't make the polls..  But nice try.😎

The reason I show where all these National Polls show where TX 5A teams would rank in California is because a California idiot (Aka.  steellessnuttzzz) spends so much time posting how much "Texas 5A football is TRASH FOOTBALL."

Funny.. Since Texas 5A football would be Elite football in California.

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jesus man... I respect TX but saying these teams would be top 10 in CA is ridiculous.... 

First ask yourself if Highland Park and Aledo even top 8 in TX?

Highland Park would be a Top #10 California team..   NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!   

Central Fresno would get their asses kicked by Highland Park.   PLEASE SON!!!

PS.  Highland Park QB (Chandler Morris) would be one of the best QB's in California and I personally think his just as talented and more athletic than Mater Dei's QB (Bryce Young).

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

By the way... The Best QB in the entire South Florida region (Dade, Broward and Bevard County).

FAU Chris Robinson -  Mesquite Horn HS (TEXAS).😎

HELL,  I think his probably better than everybody on the Miami Dolphins QB roster too.😉

Maybe SMU from Dallas Texas should have recruited him a little harder.  That way Florida Atlantic wouldn’t have curb stomped them the way they did 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe SMU from Dallas Texas should have recruited him a little harder.  That way Florida Atlantic wouldn’t have curb stomped them the way they did 

It's funny that Frog ignored that little fact.

He's such a ninny that he went straight to the "FAU has a Texan on the roster!" argument.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Highland Park would be a Top #10 California team..   NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!   

Central Fresno would get their asses kicked by Highland Park.   PLEASE SON!!!

PS.  Highland Park QB (Chandler Morris) would be one of the best QB's in California and I personally think his just as talented and more athletic than Mater Dei's QB (Bryce Young).

But without a doubt we do not know.... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

😂😂😂

The guy who threw 8 ints in 5 games against average competition???

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's the bad part about trying to rank teams in other states and why it's stupid. 

We don't know how Highland Park would stack against Corona Del Mar or Mission Viejo. 

I guess you're also saying...   "It's stupid to rank other States teams---  We don't know how Mater Dei or SJB would stack up against North Shore and Duncanville."😉

9 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I guess you're also saying...   "It's stupid to rank other States teams---  We don't know how Mater Dei or SJB would stack up against North Shore and Duncanville."😉

Let’s circle back to the fact that you think a guy who threw 8 picks in 5 games against average competition is as good as Bryce Young LOL 

I've seen Corona Del Mar...  not enough "TEAM SPEED" to match up with Texas 5A (Fort Bend Marshall) much less a few of the Texas 5A's ranked ahead of them.😉

You ain't beating what you CAN'T CATCH!!

and before someone tells me Corona Del Mar is really fast are they beat some really fast teams..   Please show me. LMFAO

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

I've seen Corona Del Mar...  not enough "TEAM SPEED" to match up with Texas 5A (Fort Bend Marshall) much less a few of the Texas 5A's ranked ahead of them.😉

You ain't beating what you CAN'T CATCH!!

and before someone tells me Corona Del Mar is really fast are they beat some really fast teams..   Please show me. LMFAO

Never heard of Fort Bend Marshall! Don’t care either!! 

8 Ints in 5 games 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I mean... I've never said SJB or MD would beat DV or NS... I've only seen SJB and MD  once this year and I haven't seen NS or DV at all outside of highlights... So I can't make a judgement call... Hence why I never did... Also the reason I said we don't know if Highland Park would be top 10 in Cali... 

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

I'm trying to figure out which Texas QB had a better year in Florida this year.

Univ-Florida:  Kyle Trask (Manvel HS, TX):  213-315-2,636 yards- 24 TDs- 6 int.

or..

Florida Atlantic:  Chris Robinson (West Mesquite HS, TX):  291-471-3,701 yards- 28 TDs- 6 int.

Cheribundi Bowl MVP:  Chris Robinson.

Are u really comparing University of Florida compared to Florida Atlantic lmao 😂