Merry Christmas........

I AM IRONMAN

Merry Christmas to all of you!

And for those of you who don't believe, which is your business and your right, don't thumb your nose at a tradition that goes back almost two thousand years and that has been supported by people of good will who were just as smart as you are and who thought about the issues longer than you have and who sacrificed much to keep it alive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

And for those of you who don't believe, which is your business and your right, don't thumb your nose at a tradition that goes back almost two thousand years and that has been supported by people of good will who were just as smart as you are and who thought about the issues longer than you have and who sacrificed much to keep it alive. 

I swear I heard commotion up on the rooftop in the middle of the night. Just when I start questioning it all, I get sucked back into being sure there is a Santa.

• Haha 2

when you start questioning it all, is probably when you think a couple hundred drones controlled by computers can even hold a candle to mother nature...🤔

PS...and If you ever find yourself questioning....

all you have to do is look around you...

Mother nature still gives a much better tribute,

to creation....

dark to light...

🎅

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Troll said:

when you start questioning it all, is probably when you think a couple hundred drones controlled by computers can even hold a candle to mother nature...🤔

PS...and If you ever find yourself questioning....

all you have to do is look around you...

Mother nature still gives a much better tribute,

to creation....

dark to light...

🎅

One of the worst things about the way we live is how detached we've become from nature. When you read the old stuff, you see that they measured time by what was growing and by what the birds were doing. They were living in God's creation. 

I liked that scene from A Beautiful Mind, in which John Nash is trying to discover an algorithm to explain the movement of birds. It shows how we are. But sometimes to explain a thing is to lose something valuable. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I would never preach to another man, but I will say this: you can't go to heaven if you don't have Santa Claus. 

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

But sometimes to explain a thing is to lose something valuable. 

I was lucky enough to have smart children....

When they reached that certain age and asked about Santa...

Well..... all I had to tell them was...

"If you don't believe, you don't receive"

🎅

…..no other words needed, they understood 

😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Merry Christmas!!

….And a Happy New Trump Year! I could watch this a million times. It's hard to tell which lunatic leftist (Mitt too...lol) is most butthurt🤣. It's telling as to how they don't even care that they look like a bunch of petulant little bitches in their own chambers for all of America to see. It was definitely a sign of things to come...and 45's up there just trolling 'em….owning 'em. Awesome. Godspeed Mr. President!😎

• Like 2