LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

As an LSU alum and Letterman I am picking Bayou Bengals to win. I think it’s a good game, but just think we out score them. 

now it would surprise me if Clemson won. They’ve won 29 in a row. But I’m not sure they’ve played anybody with this type of firepower on offense. 

The only surprise for me would be a blowout either way. 

Geaux Tigers 

What years did you play?

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What does that have to do with what I said? Lol. You just don't like Clemson because of what they did to Bama last year...lol. I get it. No credit will be given to them from you. 

Not true at all. I would give then credit if there conference was good and they had competition all year. They haven't. They havent had a good game since september 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Baseball late 80s early 90s

91 CWS Champion, though didn’t participate a ton! 😂 

Still, winning a ring was a neat experience. 

Sweetlarry?  I'm afraid to ask.  GSB was over here wondering though

and concerning participation, I wouldn't have even raised that.  if you fog a mirror, you belong

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Sweetlarry?  I'm afraid to ask.  GSB was over here wondering though

and concerning participation, I wouldn't have even raised that.  if you fog a mirror, you belong

I didn’t want to pretend to be some Hero or anything along those lines. A lot of dumbasses here that will try to spin it as such. Not my style. 

I do agree though. I mean, guys like me worked every bit as hard as the superstars (harder in some cases) and I have no problem saying I earned it. 

We went to the Florida game on senior day a few years ago and they have the Letterman’s Walk and on Senior Day they called out all those in attendance before the Tiger Walk. We are standing there talking to  Billy Cannon when they called my name. The looks on my kids faces to see their old man be applauded by countless Tiger faithful and to actually be recognized was priceless. 

of course, the next day I went back to being Dad (anytime I bring up baseball or my boxing the kids start singing Glory Days.......their Mama taught them that) but that day was pretty cool! 

• Like 6