LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

what do you think?

I am gonna throw a few dollars on the game but am not sure which way to go.

I believe this is LSU's year. 

I support the ACC so I don't want to bet against Clemson. That would take some of the fun out of it. 

So, who would you bet and why? 

Qualify and quantify as well as possible if you can but gut feels are appreciated to.

After all, we are the football intelligentsia of the country here at Prep Gridiron.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is how I see it, hence the conundrum I face. 😖

Yeah. I don't really have a proverbial dog in the fight, so, no conundrum for me. If I was a sports gambler, I'd quickly take LSU in a straight up bet. Not sure I'd be willing to give up any points at all though. Too much of a toss up for me to go that route. 

• Like 2

LSU has been exciting as hell to watch this year with their offensive playmakers and explosiveness, and I'm pulling for them to cap this season with a national championship. But Clemson is the undefeated, defending champs, and is so until someone can knock them from the top.

I see Clemson somehow disrupting the LSU juggernaut by getting a turnover or two and holding off LSU. 

Hopefully not, because this LSU season has been one for the ages, but that's my gut.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

LSU has been exciting as hell to watch this year with their offensive playmakers and explosiveness, and I'm pulling for them to cap this season with a national championship. But Clemson is the undefeated, defending champs, and is so until someone can knock them from the top.

I see Clemson somehow disrupting the LSU juggernaut by getting a turnover or two and holding off LSU. 

Hopefully not, because this LSU season has been one for the ages, but that's my gut.

Clemson has a lot of scary weapons and most of those guys have been there before. Not in NOLA though.

LSU not so much, but the crowd will be 70% LSU if not higher.

Of course that didn't help the Saints last week.

#gotigers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

what do you think?

I am gonna throw a few dollars on the game but am not sure which way to go.

I believe this is LSU's year. 

I support the ACC so I don't want to bet against Clemson. That would take some of the fun out of it. 

So, who would you bet and why? 

Qualify and quantify as well as possible if you can but gut feels are appreciated to.

After all, we are the football intelligentsia of the country here at Prep Gridiron.

Going with LSU, I think the defense has turned it up late in the season and basically on fresh legs.

Hawgie hit on some key points with Burrows... there's that.

Clemson is dangerous and those kids believe.

Should be a good one.

BGW

• Like 3

On 1/11/2020 at 11:25 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, Gators were good for a half... there's that.

BGW

Yeah we played great on O but it was threading needle type stuff.    15 play drive to take the lead then 3 plays later tied type thing.  On D we had No answer.    Only survived because Fl owned 38+ min of clock.    LSU went 1/4 on 3rd downs for crying out loud.   So they had 1 third down conversion!   

Never seen an O pick a Fl team apart like that ever.  We’ve had shit offenses give teams a lot of possessions and throw picks/fumbles and lose big (Bama’s of old) but nothing like this.

• Like 1

As an LSU alum and Letterman I am picking Bayou Bengals to win. I think it’s a good game, but just think we out score them. 

now it would surprise me if Clemson won. They’ve won 29 in a row. But I’m not sure they’ve played anybody with this type of firepower on offense. 

The only surprise for me would be a blowout either way. 

Geaux Tigers 

• Like 3