LSU 42 vs. Clemson 25 Final

noonereal

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The looks on my kids faces to see their old man be applauded by countless Tiger faithful and to actually be recognized was priceless. 

I know what it's like to have your kid applauded by 20,000.... It's a rush too. 😉

I am happy for you and your kids had such a proud moment. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I know what it's like to have your kid applauded by 20,000.... It's a rush too. 😉

I am happy for you and your kids had such a proud moment. 

Thanks for the kind comment. It was neat.

my kids have been blessed to do some pretty cool stuff as far as sports goes. My Son and I were in the players lounge after the SEC championship and the playoff game vs chokie. 

many LSU players know my Son by name now, which for a kid who just turned 13 is pretty fucking cool. 

I've has many friends ask if he knows how lucky he is. I truly think he does. 

That makes it even better! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I didn’t want to pretend to be some Hero or anything along those lines. A lot of dumbasses here that will try to spin it as such. Not my style. 

I do agree though. I mean, guys like me worked every bit as hard as the superstars (harder in some cases) and I have no problem saying I earned it. 

We went to the Florida game on senior day a few years ago and they have the Letterman’s Walk and on Senior Day they called out all those in attendance before the Tiger Walk. We are standing there talking to  Billy Cannon when they called my name. The looks on my kids faces to see their old man be applauded by countless Tiger faithful and to actually be recognized was priceless. 

of course, the next day I went back to being Dad (anytime I bring up baseball or my boxing the kids start singing Glory Days.......their Mama taught them that) but that day was pretty cool! 

Was Shaq there then ? 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We drove down Canal St. and right around the French Quarters last night and utter/sheer madness. The people's is ready!!

I talked to Keith and Jimmy Chase last night and they think LSU is as ready as they can possibly be.

I am cautiously optimistic, but very excited for it! 

Let’s Fucking Geaux Tigers 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Gonna bet on this game. 

I'm putting $20 on clemson. Who's tryna lose their money to FootballGuy? 

I'll throw 20 bucks on the tigers (Clemson) 😂😂

Though I'm not driving anywhere to pay if I lose nor will I do some PayPal or any online payment, whoever wants to collect can drive to lake City and collect the money lol or drive here to pay me when I win

(One person bet max)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I can see a 10 point win for Clemson being possible but probably much higher scoring

Maybe something like 42-34 or 48-42 type of game for Clemson

I put a futures bet on Clemson 6-7 weeks ago at +375 but don't feel great about this game to be honest.

I Could hedge and make some good money but its hard to hedge with a line of 6...… lsu is  -200 ish if not more so have to put down good chunk of change on lsu moneyline at less than 50 cents on the dollar …. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Though I'm not driving anywhere to pay if I lose nor will I do some PayPal or any online payment, whoever wants to collect can drive to lake City and collect the money lol or drive here to pay me when I win

(One person bet max)

I’ll cover you. PayPal tomorrow for loser. 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

(One person bet max)

I mean, cash app is super convenient.